EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Alhumdullilah my husband's visa has been issued. He's out of AP. I hope you all get out of AP soon. This has been a tough journey. Good luck everyone

Congrats sir.......................................

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Alhumdullilah my husband's visa has been issued. He's out of AP. I hope you all get out of AP soon. This has been a tough journey. Good luck everyone

for how long he was in AP?

Timeline

update date has changed consecutively 24th and 25 today without sending any inquiry.emails sent last weeks and before last week.

when u sent emails they replied to you? or ur update date changed after your emails?

I emailed 2 times this week but they didnt reply not even status update date changed :(

Timeline

gets this reply from embassy, which might helpful to some....

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for the information about submission of the required documents. Our records, at this time, do not show the receipt of the documents, however those might be received in our office but would be in the pipeline to be reviewed for further processing of the case. The average time to review the received documents at our office is 3-4 weeks.

Please contact our office after 3-4 weeks for further updates about the submitted documents

You may also check on the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

We hope that this information is helpful to you in responding to you client.

Immigration Unit,

Consular Section, U.S. Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

ahmedjutt any update to your case?

Timeline

gets this reply from embassy, which might helpful to some....

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for the information about submission of the required documents. Our records, at this time, do not show the receipt of the documents, however those might be received in our office but would be in the pipeline to be reviewed for further processing of the case. The average time to review the received documents at our office is 3-4 weeks.

Please contact our office after 3-4 weeks for further updates about the submitted documents

You may also check on the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

We hope that this information is helpful to you in responding to you client.

Immigration Unit,

Consular Section, U.S. Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thanks Ayan. When did you submit your documents? I submitted this Monday but no change....

Timeline

I submitted my passport on 7th Oct...

We submitted our documents sept 24, recieved by the embassy on Oct 8 (according to DOS). No update since Oct 8 and tey embassy isn't responding to my email that I sent on 10/9 :( :( don't know what to do now...

Timeline

immihelp99,

You can send another email if you want but all you can really do is wait until the embassy works on your case again. We sent new documents in March and it wasn't until

September that they started working on our case again.

Timeline

immihelp99,

You can send another email if you want but all you can really do is wait until the embassy works on your case again. We sent new documents in March and it wasn't until

September that they started working on our case again.

What documents were they? The CO told my husband to submit a new joint sponsor.

Timeline

In March we submitted Affidavit of support, DS 230, medical exam and passport pics. I wrote the embassy and they wrote me back saying my affidavit of support was fine.

In September they called and emailed my husband to come in for an interview and to bring proof of ongoing relationship and that we needed a co-sponsor.

Timeline

pls dear give me some information, when is ur visa issued date? did to sent email to embassy then they issued? when was ur interview date? embassy called u before issueing visa? pls give me these ans???

Thanks!

12 February 2013 interviewed, no they did not call me or any emails just status change to issued on 21 October 2013,

congratulation brother,plz can u tell me that before the staus change into issued was ur status came at READy also,what was after READY plz.

coz before eid holidays mine case came into READY after one day again in AP and still in ap showing

Thanks!

no only dates changing once in week or two times sometime , after 5 to 6 updates its comes to Issued status.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.