EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i did today email to embasy and got this reply but my case is not updated:(

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that your submitted documents were received, reviewed and found good to support your visa application. However, the administrative processing on your visa application is still pending. Once it is done, our office will contact you. We remind at this time that we still cannot predict the time this processing still may take

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Holiday season is coming up right after Thanksgivings in two weeks. Oh, and let's not forget the next week when it (embassy) is closed for 3 days of the week for Veterans Day and 9th and 10th of Muharaam. Embassy is going to slow down as it did during the summer until after New Years. After 8 months of AP (which I know doesn't account for much compared to years of AP some people are in), I have just lost all my hope. Nothing is going to happen this year. Not for me anyway.

Edited by Sam&Waq

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey never lose hope, thats when it really gets unbearable!

I know they say its holidays and so everything must slow down, but in reality they are still working, they are only closed to the public... Which is my opinion is actually a good thing. The extra time they get goes in the favor of ppl already in AP. In holidays many cases get updated as they have more time to work on them :)

Always be positive, the negativity may ruin your relationship in these harsh times. Long distances have destroyed many strong couples so be positive for the both of you!

Timeline

i did today email to embasy and got this reply but my case is not updated:(

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that your submitted documents were received, reviewed and found good to support your visa application. However, the administrative processing on your visa application is still pending. Once it is done, our office will contact you. We remind at this time that we still cannot predict the time this processing still may take

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

sorry to hear that. if Administrative processing is not over, than why embassy asked for passport, i don't understand their logic...

Edited by ayan_khaan

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

sorry to hear that. if Administrative processing is not over, than why embassy asked for passport, i don't understand their logic...

exactly why did they ask for passports if AP was pending.

@ayaan khan n ahmedjutt did you people submitted any other documents like fresh medical etc or just passports on embassy's email.

Timeline

@ayaan khan n ahmedjutt did you people submitted any other documents like fresh medical etc or just passports on embassy's email.

i submitted fresh medical, ds-230 and photos 3 months ago. they asked for passport on 1 oct 2013 which i submitted on 7th Oct.

Timeline

Hey never lose hope, thats when it really gets unbearable!

I know they say its holidays and so everything must slow down, but in reality they are still working, they are only closed to the public... Which is my opinion is actually a good thing. The extra time they get goes in the favor of ppl already in AP. In holidays many cases get updated as they have more time to work on them smile.png

Always be positive, the negativity may ruin your relationship in these harsh times. Long distances have destroyed many strong couples so be positive for the both of you!

Great Advice!

Hi this is omer my wife had her interview on 04th feb and then AP for 10 months yesterday i mailed them to ask how long it will take as my regular routine. And they replied and asking for a new medical bcuz the old one is expiring on jan 14th so is it a good news or it will go back to AP..

Adil Abbas plzz answer

Timeline

they ask for passport just only when they call me i asked them that do u want any other doc they said no just only passport we want,they are playing with the feelings of people only:(

Timeline

my medical is going to expire this month,should i do the medical or i have to wait the embassy call for it plz?

I would wait until they ask for it because if you give them a new one they'll automatically assume you can wait one more year to go. But I'm just assuming I don't know

Timeline

medical expires in 6 months or is it valid for a year

for one year

all the time when embassy reply the emails answer at CEAC date always changed,but last day i got email from embassy but date is not changed at CEAC site,plz can someone tell me about it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.