Misha & Ira

Why did Google ignore Pearl Harbor day?

134 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The US attacking Iraq is not quite a match of equals and cannot be portrayed as such ..

The US spends more on the military than ALL the other countries of the world combined . If they cant beat a country of 25 million then it would be a poor show indeed, and is hardly a matter for congratulation and admiration

The show the Vietnamese put up was indeed spectacular. The US had 500,000 men there and total air superiority and was still whupped by guys in black pajamas

The US need to up its game and set its comparators higher if it gets in a scrap with a nation of 1.5 billion who have tactical and strategic nuclear weapons

well, you're the one that brought up the numbers aspect of it to begin with - and the numbers were, for all intents and purposes, equal.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Because Brits have teeny tiny c*cks. That's easy

That's not what your mother says

Have I whupped you too that you have to talk like that ?

excellent !

well, you're the one that brought up the numbers aspect of it to begin with - and the numbers were, for all intents and purposes, equal.

The numbers of aircraft/satellites/drones/cost of equipment etc etc etc ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Blessed are the peacemakers - remember ? Or are you a Muslim ?

Remember that Britain was re-arming from 1936 and was playing for time. It worked and we won the battle of Britain in 1940 - totally alone and with our own equipment. Hitler cancelled all invasion plans in 1940 after the whupping he got.

Churchill didn't invent the spitfire - it was Mitchell - 5th march 1936

Churchill never invented anything more than whisky breath and a wet bed

If it helps the Americans to get off churchill's side, he was in Dublin during the uprising and supervised the killing of the Irish rebels. (Oh that's different, now we don't like him)

It's like pushing buttons

Right wingers are so Pavlovian

Well, there is more than one way to make peace...and Chamberlain was not a peacemaker....this is your chief misunderstanding. His actions were the actions of a fool. Truman and Eisenhower were the peacemakers of WW2. Truman after he dropped two bombs, the Japanese immediately sued for peace....and they have been peaceful ever since. Eisenhower with D-Day....and Germany is peaceful ever since.

Edited by Misha & Ira

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Blessed are the peacemakers - remember ? Or are you a Muslim ?

Remember that Britain was re-arming from 1936 and was playing for time. It worked and we won the battle of Britain in 1940 - totally alone and with our own equipment. Hitler cancelled all invasion plans in 1940 after the whupping he got.

Churchill didn't invent the spitfire - it was Mitchell - 5th march 1936

Churchill never invented anything more than whisky breath and a wet bed

If it helps the Americans to get off churchill's side, he was in Dublin during the uprising and supervised the killing of the Irish rebels. (Oh that's different, now we don't like him)

It's like pushing buttons

Right wingers are so Pavlovian

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The numbers of aircraft/satellites/drones/cost of equipment etc etc etc ?

:secret: you were talking about personnel earlier, not equipment. or are you going to switch to that now since i disproved the former?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Nice way to try and excuse Neville though....delaying tactic....pfff...why was Britain disarmed? Did I miss something?

The Battle of Britain was fought by smarter and braver men than you...you should be on your knees thanking them.

event.png

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

Timeline

Let me add Zhukov to the peacemaker list. His front with the Germans was the most brutal.

Edited by Misha & Ira

event.png

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

Timeline

Well, there is more than one way to make peace...and Chamberlain was not a peacemaker....this is your chief misunderstanding. His actions were the actions of a fool. Truman and Eisenhower were the peacemakers of WW2. Truman after he dropped two bombs, the Japanese immediately sued for peace....and they have been peaceful ever since. Eisenhower with D-Day....and Germany is peaceful ever since.

That's ridiculous - how can an American have been a peacemaker when they weren't even in the European war until it was almost over (again)- and wouldn't have been at all unless the Japanese had attacked them

Chamberlain at least tried for peace (while winning time). Britain lost an entire generation including my grandfather in the first war and wanted to find a way out of doing it again.

The Americans have no experience of real home front war and that's why they are still trembling in the aftermath of 9-11, 10 years later. They have no experience of something similar to the blitz and that's why they see war as a big laugh and think they can win them all

If the likes of Donald Trump are running the joint, they are cocky enough to start something with Iran or China and then the US will catch up with the European experience mighty fast

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

:rofl::thumbs::rofl:

What is ridiculous is the amount of garbage and twisted views you can spew in such a short time. You have no sense of shame. Defending Chamberlain to this day. It was the steel in Churchill that even remotely gave Britain a chance. You didn't answer why it was that Eisenhower was the Supereme allied commander. Hmm? Monty was down in Africa letting Rommel run all over the place...with the arrival of Patton that all changed. You just keep changing the subject and dodge facts.

Why is it that the Brits threw Churchill out at the first opportunity ?

In 1945 he was defeated in a landslide election. My dad has just got back from the jungles of Burma and him and the rest of the servicemen had had enough of Churchill and his war mongering and rejected him totally

What is incorrect there from your privileged and learned viewpoint of the USA in 2011 ??

Am I wrong saying that ? Is it true - or are you just ignorant of history ?

I don't think you know anything. I grew up with a father who was orphaned by the first war in a town full of amputees from that war

..and you think you have a better perspective of Britain because you know where google is ?

You know NOTHING

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Why is it that the Brits threw Churchill out at the first opportunity ?

In 1945 he was defeated in a landslide election. My dad has just got back from the jungles of Burma and him and the rest of the servicemen had had enough of Churchill and his war mongering and rejected him totally

What is incorrect there from your privileged and learned viewpoint of the USA in 2011 ??

Am I wrong saying that ? Is it true - or are you just ignorant of history ?

I don't think you know anything. I grew up with a father who was orphaned by the first war in a town full of amputees from that war

..and you think you have a better perspective of Britain because you know where google is ?

You know NOTHING

War-mongering? Your ridiculousness knows no limits. I almost fell of my chair when I read that. Thanks for the laugh though....I am still smiling.

Thank God for Churchill...he was a winner.

event.png

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

Timeline

You might as well be speakin' Greek. We have no idea who zhhukov is or why he matters.... :whistle:

Let me translate Zhukov into English

ok now what did Monika do to Bill ?

You got it !

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

You might as well be speakin' Greek. We have no idea who zhhukov is or why he matters.... :whistle:

:)

Zhukov lead the Russian army.

event.png

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

Let me translate Zhukov into English

ok now what did Monika do to Bill ?

You got it !

Nope, don't get it all. Bill don't matter anymore. This has no impact on the betterment of man. Bill is dealing with Hillary, and that will be his grave. What's up?

hillary3.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

And no need to translate....I used the latin text :P

Георгий Жуков=Georgy Zhukov

event.png

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2