Misha & Ira

Why did Google ignore Pearl Harbor day?

134 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

How's the British Empire doing now?

Australia is the best country in the world in any category. You KNOW that.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

The US has one inherent advantage over the rest of the world: Not only do we have nuclear weapons and the means to accurately deliver them in less than twenty minutes anywhere in the world, we have actually used them on an enemy -- twice. No other nation on the planet can say that.

...yet

moresheep400100.jpg

The Americans are smart enough to use technology and hide from the enemy. The British wore red coats and walked through open areas lined up in rows and got picked off like rabbits by the colonists who hid behind trees. The Brits complained that it wasn't fair. No wonder they had such huge troop losses. They should learn how to fight.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Australia is the best country in the world in any category. You KNOW that.

But it's no longer a British Colony. At one time the sun never set on the British empire. Today the sun never shines on the British Empire. All that's left of it is Great Britain and it's cloudy and it rains all the time. And the disgruntled still come to America and b!tch about everything.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

...yet

No nukes for you.

The Americans are smart enough to use technology and hide from the enemy. The British wore red coats and walked through open areas lined up in rows and got picked off like rabbits by the colonists who hid behind trees. The Brits complained that it wasn't fair. No wonder they had such huge troop losses. They should learn how to fight.

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Timeline

You know the Brits hired the Hessians right ?

You should direct your comments to the Germans

Not the your family were here anyway - oh wait, but all 300 million Americans claim their ancestors came over on the mayflower and were leading lights in the revolution

I have yet to meet an American who doesn't claim that

The truth is that almost all Americans have no connection with 1776 except that their ancestors and mine were either on the British side then or were Hessian mercenaries or Poles /Russians/Italians etc who arrived hundreds of years later and claimed someone else's history as their own

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

We fired our guns and the British kept a'coming but there wasn't as many as there was a while ago. We fired once more and they began a'runnin' down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico!

:rofl:

Some people learn by repetition.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

We fired our guns and the British kept a'coming but there wasn't as many as there was a while ago. We fired once more and they began a'runnin' down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico!

:rofl:

Some people learn by repetition.

..they ran through the briars and they ran through the brambles, they ran through the bushes where a rabbit couldn't go, they ran so fast that hounds could't catch 'em...

event.png

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

Not the your family were here anyway - oh wait, but all 300 million Americans claim their ancestors came over on the mayflower and were leading lights in the revolution

The truth is that almost all Americans have no connection with 1776 except that their ancestors and mine were either on the British side then or were Hessian mercenaries or Poles /Russians/Italians etc who arrived hundreds of years later and claimed someone else's history as their own

You're the one living here bragging about the British, not me. Sour grapes I guess. It must really suck to have lost all of those colonies and all of your influence in the world. Things got so bad you had to come here to cry about it.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Maternal side came in 1734 from England. Paternal side in 1912. No Mayflower decendents in my family. My paternal grandfather never became a US citizen.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

You're the one living here bragging about the British, not me. Sour grapes I guess. It must really suck to have lost all of those colonies and all of your influence in the world. Things got so bad you had to come here to cry about it.

Oh I have it all don't you know - I can live anywhere from Hawaii to Crete without papers and I am one of the 1% and can work from anywhere in the world

How about you ? Oh dear, sorry I asked

What's sour grapes when we took on Hitler on our own - and won while the Americans were doing.. what ?

Not a lot

If the Japanese had not attacked Pearl Harbor, what would have been Europe's fate ? and the fate of the remaining Jews ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

What's sour grapes when we took on Hitler on our own - and won while the Americans were doing.. what ?

Not a lot

If the Japanese had not attacked Pearl Harbor, what would have been Europe's fate ? and the fate of the remaining Jews ?

We were supplying with the liberty ships....feeding and supplying britain so that could fight.

event.png

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

Oh I have it all don't you know - I can live anywhere from Hawaii to Crete without papers and I am one of the 1% and can work from anywhere in the world

How about you ? Oh dear, sorry I asked

Not a lot

But you're here. Not home sweet home. BY didn't impress me with his delusions of worldliness. And neither do you. In fact, you remind me of him. Brag about your homeland and trash the country where you live. And you are both wealthy enough to live anywhere. But chose to be here and miserable. :rofl: :rofl: I guess Australians are really Brits when you dig down a bit, hence the ####### head attitude.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline

Half of my family tree dates back to Jamestown, and the other half floated over in the Second Great Wave.