PD is Current.

February 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

357 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

wow that means i can get my visa in March :) yayyyy :)

My Pd Is July 5,2009 !!!

APPROVED VISA ISSUED ON : MARCH 14,2012 :)

Visa In Hand: March 16th 2012 :)

Good Luck to The Rest who r in waiting listtt

POE: 12th April 2012 InshaALLAH Ameen :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi Dear fellow,

My Priority date is 20th september, 2009. My case has been completed by 29th december 2010. Even sign in failed by 25th Jan, 2011. Now i can login again :(

It is very unfortunate..Waiting for PD to be current.

Hi Dear fellow,

My Priority date is 20th september, 2009. My case has been completed by 29th december 2010. Even sign in failed by 25th Jan, 2011. Now i can login again :(

Zia,

This is standard processing at NVC, NO need to worry about it. According our fellow members( including me) we are still can sign into NVC payment portal even our case was completed.

You will receive another Sign in Fail, once NVC scheduled your interview date.

Just chill Man :star:

Keep eye on NVC payment portal at sign in section :whistle:

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Dear fellow,

Hi Dear fellow,

me too

since 1/2011 i always get sign in failed . but now i can login again ??????????????

i don't understand what happening with NVC :wacko:

as1csNEFg000000MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMTI2N2x8d2UgYXJlIGluIGxvdmUg.gif

an1cCDvFg1i0010MDAwMDEwN2x8MDAwMDEzZGF8TWFycmllZCAg.gif

F2a visa

08-08-2004 : meet my husband

11-19-2008 : marriage

06-14-2009 : Priority date

08-19-2010 : i-130 approved

03-06-2012 : interview date

result : Administrative Processing

04-02-2012 : VISA in hand Hamdolilah !!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I just tried it too and I'm able to login as well.

Eddy,

I got as well..I can see all the payments that i made in 2010......:bonk:

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

In my interview should I take the police certificate with me? I have already submitted the police certificate once when filling DS230 (Bio Data form), should I make a new one and take it with me at the time of interview? In my interview letter they didnt ask for one. Please advise.

Thx

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

It's so painful to wait. Having your husband on the other side of world is very hard. I went to spend Christmas and New Year's with him. I couldn't leave him without tears.... Congratulaions to everyone who got their interview dates. I am waiting patiently with the help of God. Best of luck everyone!!!

Edited by MarieV

PD 05 FEB 2010

Interview July 17th 2012

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

In my interview should I take the police certificate with me? I have already submitted the police certificate once when filling DS230 (Bio Data form), should I make a new one and take it with me at the time of interview? In my interview letter they didnt ask for one. Please advise.

Thx

You should bring a copy or the original if you submitted a copy,

if the police clearance will expire before your interview,

its a good idea to bring an updated one,..

Wishing you Good luck,..

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Hello, Why do we need to sign in again? Our OD is Sept 02, 2009 and case completed in April 2010. All payments done, papers completed and just waiting for interview and PD to be current. Do I need to go and check the payment section?

Thanks for your advice.

Timeline

I just tried login again to chk - evem am able to login again as well. So that means nothing to worry as this is common for most of us. I guess yes we should keep an eye on signin failure again in order to know if our interview is/will be scheduled shortly.

PD- 01-Jul-2009

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our priority date is September 02, 2009. It is interesting that people are being interviewed ahead of their PD is current. Let's see.

Good Luck everyone for the next week when February VB will come out. Good Day

Actually they aren't yet being interviewed,

its just that are now getting their schedules for interview,...

which is a normal process,..

cheers sir..

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Timeline

I just tried login again to chk - evem am able to login again as well. So that means nothing to worry as this is common for most of us. I guess yes we should keep an eye on signin failure again in order to know if our interview is/will be scheduled shortly.

PD- 01-Jul-2009

It seems that the sign in failure is not happening for some of us for the following reason --

I checked NVC payment detail page by signing in with my NVC case number (which is of chennai consulate), and after signing in I seee that the case number is changed to BMB********, means that the case is transferred to Mumbai consulate recently. Can that be some reason?

And why would they transfer the case from Chennai to Mumbai consulate?? Any say?

Timeline

Can anyone predict in how much time will my priority date become current..my priority date is 6th oct 2010, still far away :(

My husband has applied through a lawyer in usa and all she has given us is a priority date and i see lot of you are talking about case completion..

we havent receive any such document.. can anyone of you tell me when is the case completed and how do we inquire about it?

Timeline

It's so painful to wait. Having your husband on the other side of world is very hard. I went to spend Christmas and New Year's with him. I couldn't leave him without tears.... Congratulaions to everyone who got their interview dates. I am waiting patiently with the help of God. Best of luck everyone!!!

My heart goes out to you...i am in the same situation as yours and i can completely understand what u r going through..My husband has applied for me and i am on the other side of the world :(

it's so depressing..because of immigration all other plans are on hold.

My priority date id 6th Oct 2010....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.