RickDM

Deporting my wife

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I am not a troll, but during my whole thread I dont think anyone answered my question or did they?

We have a joint petition filed... she is gone.... I need to report this dont I??

Im not trying to get her thrown out of the country even though i do think she was phony.. i dont want to waste emotional energy on it..

but I think i need to report this and remove my part of this petition to remove conditions...

I know she can re-file and I think they will let her stay...

jackpot,

the normal thing to say is:

Her immigration is HER problem now.

YOUR life is your issue now.

You are not required to report anything. If you would rather make sure 'they' know, write to CIS with copies of your petition(s) and let them know what you like.

The rest is on her.

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I am not a troll, but during my whole thread I dont think anyone answered my question or did they?

We have a joint petition filed... she is gone.... I need to report this dont I??

Im not trying to get her thrown out of the country even though i do think she was phony.. i dont want to waste emotional energy on it..

but I think i need to report this and remove my part of this petition to remove conditions...

I know she can re-file and I think they will let her stay...

jackpot,

the normal thing to say is:

Her immigration is HER problem now.

YOUR life is your issue now.

You are not required to report anything. If you would rather make sure 'they' know, write to CIS with copies of your petition(s) and let them know what you like.

The rest is on her.

Exactly... As others have said... the immigration issues are now in her hands and her hands only.. you can now wash your hands of this...

Do what you need to do to put your life to gether and move on..

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

japau wrote:

"Somehow Ms. Debate had my post deleted where I aptly noted her hypocrisy in her "concluding" this (OP) was a legitimate post, where our other readers' (and my own) conclusion was that this was a troll (based on the obvious evidence and false facts), each based on the same facts presented. "We" were "engaged in speculation" according to Miss Debate. Of course Miss Debate was "right" though in concluding that "the post was legit," because as we have seen from many of her postings (and you have over 3500 of them to which you can refer!) Miss Debate is always right!!!!! It's amazing!"

Actually, you did that yourself - by posting malicious and vindictive personal attacks. The moderator on this list makes the choices about what posts to delete and what threads to close - not D. Mermaid. If you are upset about some of your posts being deleted you have only yourself to blame.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Yawn....look, you people can keep talking to yourselves if you want, I have better things to do. It's very interesting how Miss Debate and Mr. "Purrfectly Insane" come on and off and in and out of the threads, and then the "new members" show up (who apprently jump right in and even quote from other posts without missing a beat)...I'm not the only one that sees it. People are PM-ing and laughing about the two of you (especially Miss Debate): I am as well. Since you obviously have nothing better to do than to post your hatred and bigotry and spew know it all nothings on the internet all day, it's obvious that you're not really productive members of society, and certainly not worthy of my time or attention. Therefore, you shall be summarily ignored.

August 27, 2004 - - Married

09/07/04. Apply I-130 - (receipt date) (Day 1/NA/NA)

10/12/04. I-130 Approved - (Day 35/NA/NA)

10/16/04. NVC Receives Case (Day 39/Day 1/NA)

11/08/04. NVC Assigns Case Number (Day 62/Day 23/Day 1)

12/06/04. I-864 and IV fees sent out express (Day 88/Day 49/Day 26)

12/20/04. I-864 and DS-230 "generated" (Day 102/Day 63/Day 40)

01/07/05. I-864 and DS-230 sent express (Day 120/Day 81/Day 58)

01/10/05. I-864 and DS-230 Rec'd at NVC (Day 123/Day 84/Day 61)

01/12/05. NVC reports receipt of papers and begins entering information (Day 125/Day 86/Day 63)

01/14/05. System updated with "biographic forms received" message. (Day 127/Day 88/Day 65)

02/03/05. Case APPROVED and forwarded to EMBASSY! (Day 147/Day 108/Day 85)

02/10/05. Embassy receives case, interview appointment arranged via email for 03/03/05!

SUCCESS! VISA 'INTERVIEW' WITH NO QUESTIONS TO MY WIFE AT ALL COMPLETED ON 03-03-05. VISA IN HAND ON 03-04!!! DAY 175 (AFTER SENDING I-130) - DAY 136 (AFTER RECEIPT OF CASE AT NVC) - DAY 113 (AFTER ASSIGNMENT OF CASE NUMBER)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

01/08/07. I-751 Mailed to TSC

01/11/07. Checks Cashed

01/22/07. I-797C Received. Green Card Extended 12 Months

02/08/07. Bimoetrics appointment (for 3/01) received

03/01/07. Biometrics Taken in Tampa

03/02/07. Online - Record - Updated (probably for biometrics)

06/04/07. Card Production Ordered (Allow 30 days for delivery)

06/11/07. 10 year card received.

NATURALIZATION

04/08/08. Filed application

08/01/01. Received Interview Date (September 25)

my personal opinion, and im not a lawyer of any sort, posted to the general public and not to any one specific individual...

seems to me, that assuming that all that japau is accusing diaddle of is true (which is a hard pill to swallow), it is really just 'the pot calling the kettle black'

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Filed: Timeline
Yawn....look, you people can keep talking to yourselves if you want, I have better things to do. It's very interesting how Miss Debate and Mr. "Purrfectly Insane" come on and off and in and out of the threads, and then the "new members" show up (who apprently jump right in and even quote from other posts without missing a beat)...I'm not the only one that sees it. People are PM-ing and laughing about the two of you (especially Miss Debate): I am as well. Since you obviously have nothing better to do than to post your hatred and bigotry and spew know it all nothings on the internet all day, it's obvious that you're not really productive members of society, and certainly not worthy of my time or attention. Therefore, you shall be summarily ignored.

If people are laughing about me, that's just fine. I'm not here to win a popularity contest, but I do think that the OP deserves the respect for his query to be given due consideration without dismissing it as worthless. If your hypothesis, that he's a troll, or even a manufactured identity (how does that mind work?), is ever proved, factually, you can come on here and laud it up, as you're no doubt wont to do...and I'll concede to your righteous victory. In the meantime, the OP posed a question and if the honourable counselor will grace us with his keen knowledge and training in law, he can address the OP with his 'opinion' (with it's accompanying perfunctory and voluntary repudiation that it's NOT to be construed as advice, that is).

Edited by diadromous mermaid

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

_Lost__by_TheObsessed.png

thank goodness someone picked up the idiocy slack around here, thanks japau! :thumbs: (since the MEAN girls are observing ramadan ... it has gotten quite quiet around here - hope you all are enjoying your holiday!)

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

If you are so bored, leave. It doesn't appear as though you are welcome here, nor do you ever have anything constructive to offer.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

...another moron that purports to speak for all people, everywhere...not just the little group of 3 monkeys that hang on each other's every word...(hear, see and say no evil)...ever see that cartoon thing? How about a nice cup of shut the ____ up? Applicable here.

August 27, 2004 - - Married

09/07/04. Apply I-130 - (receipt date) (Day 1/NA/NA)

10/12/04. I-130 Approved - (Day 35/NA/NA)

10/16/04. NVC Receives Case (Day 39/Day 1/NA)

11/08/04. NVC Assigns Case Number (Day 62/Day 23/Day 1)

12/06/04. I-864 and IV fees sent out express (Day 88/Day 49/Day 26)

12/20/04. I-864 and DS-230 "generated" (Day 102/Day 63/Day 40)

01/07/05. I-864 and DS-230 sent express (Day 120/Day 81/Day 58)

01/10/05. I-864 and DS-230 Rec'd at NVC (Day 123/Day 84/Day 61)

01/12/05. NVC reports receipt of papers and begins entering information (Day 125/Day 86/Day 63)

01/14/05. System updated with "biographic forms received" message. (Day 127/Day 88/Day 65)

02/03/05. Case APPROVED and forwarded to EMBASSY! (Day 147/Day 108/Day 85)

02/10/05. Embassy receives case, interview appointment arranged via email for 03/03/05!

SUCCESS! VISA 'INTERVIEW' WITH NO QUESTIONS TO MY WIFE AT ALL COMPLETED ON 03-03-05. VISA IN HAND ON 03-04!!! DAY 175 (AFTER SENDING I-130) - DAY 136 (AFTER RECEIPT OF CASE AT NVC) - DAY 113 (AFTER ASSIGNMENT OF CASE NUMBER)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

01/08/07. I-751 Mailed to TSC

01/11/07. Checks Cashed

01/22/07. I-797C Received. Green Card Extended 12 Months

02/08/07. Bimoetrics appointment (for 3/01) received

03/01/07. Biometrics Taken in Tampa

03/02/07. Online - Record - Updated (probably for biometrics)

06/04/07. Card Production Ordered (Allow 30 days for delivery)

06/11/07. 10 year card received.

NATURALIZATION

04/08/08. Filed application

08/01/01. Received Interview Date (September 25)

...another moron that purports to speak for all people, everywhere...not just the little group of 3 monkeys that hang on each other's every word...(hear, see and say no evil)...ever see that cartoon thing? How about a nice cup of shut the ____ up? Applicable here.

so james .... does your disclaimer only work one way??? do as i say, not as i do??

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything

my_imaginary_friend____by_SSDLPF.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Are you really still here? Wow.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Timeline

so james .... does your disclaimer only work one way??? do as i say, not as i do??

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything

my_imaginary_friend____by_SSDLPF.gif

Where the heck is my head? :blush: All this time I've been reading and quoting the wrong part of the disclaimer! Silly me :lol:

I'm just a poor, dumb, schmuck

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

This topic has been closed for violating the Terms of Service. Thank you for your understanding. Members here have gone off topic. If you were one of the members being rude or attacking others please know that this is a warning to be more polite please. Thank you :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.