Cazwik

Approved... New obstacle

16 posts in this topic

Hello!

I got got notice that our visa got approved... really fast we just filed oct 31! . but we just found out not only will she need her NBI records in Philippines but from when she worked in Korea too! Does anyone had this situation , she cant really get up to the Korean embassy and every time she calls them they put her on hold till she runs out of load. what is the quickest way for her to get her records from them and is there anyway I would be able tot retrieve them for her? Thanks for the help...

~chad

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hi! And congrats, that's amazingly fast!!!! Did you expedite your case? Is it really NOA2 because that's really crazy!!!

BTW, could you just correct your timeline because you wrote 2011-12-21 as your NOA2 date. :)

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Yes I called the military hotline for a expedite , for finance reasons (because im supporting all her dr appointments for pregnacy, meds , and trying to live on my own with single military pay) and all they asked for was my Military ID. week later i got a notice saying my 129 was approved! I was in shock and so was my lawyer she said that was one of the fastest cases she ever saw get noa2. :)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think its outstanding that they step up to the plate for our military! :thumbs:

BTW ~ Thank you for your service!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Thank you sir! We are really blessed to have it go through so fast ... but we don't know how to get her records from the korean embassy for her police records , the lawyer told us we wouldn't need them , but so many others that worked korea told her she would... so we don't know what to do really =/

Congrats, Chad. Wow that's amazing, Wish I had a reason to expedite since my fiance in military too. Good luck for the next process.good.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Tell him to call the military hotline. They will give him like 9 reasons for a expedite. Half the time they won't ask for the proof just a military Id. like I said I know of people who would simply put because they're work was so busy , and it was accepted!

Here is the number

1877 247 4645

It dont hurt to try !

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Police Records

Korean National Police Certificate (Crime-Investigation History Report: Bomjoi-Soosa Kyongreok Johoi Hoiboseo) is available to visa applicants of any nationality who are physically present in South Korea. The new KNPC now includes all serious crimes since 1945, regardless of expungement benefits under Korean law, and misdemeanors for five years, according to the Individual Information Protection Law of March 2003.

Applicants presently in Korea: Foreign nationals, regardless of visa status, and Korean citizens must apply in person at any local police station. The KNP checks non-Koreans according to the requestor's Korean alien registration card or passport. Korean citizens must show a Korean identity card with the Korean citizen's unique, lifetime Korean identification number, which is found on Korean national identity cards and Korean passports adjacent to the applicant's name. KNP processing is no fee and takes less than one hour. The new KNPC bears a red ink half inch square stamp on the bottom containing the Korean characters for National Police. It is issued in Korean only and applicants must attach a complete English translation, certified as true and correct by anyone competent in Korean and English, for the visa interview. A simple computer printout of criminal records is issued with the Korean annotation for information only, has no red ink stamp and is not a KNPC for visa purposes.

Applicants outside of Korea: Unavailable. http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_5455.html?cid=9223 Use this link, it should give you the answers. Good Luck!

Man just whenyou think your ahead it all gets complicated all over again >_<

Edited by Cazwik

Tell him to call the military hotline. They will give him like 9 reasons for a expedite. Half the time they won't ask for the proof just a military Id. like I said I know of people who would simply put because they're work was so busy , and it was accepted!

Here is the number

1877 247 4645

It dont hurt to try !

Thank YOU, smile.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Applicants presently in Korea: Foreign nationals, regardless of visa status, and Korean citizens must apply in person at any local police station. ....

Applicants outside of Korea: Unavailable. http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_5455.html?cid=9223 Use this link, it should give you the answers. Good Luck!

Beneficiaries who worked in Dubai aren't required to get Police since they are no longer there. Looks like it's the same thing there. :whistle:

Edited by teapotgurl1983

Happy New Year!

Timeline

i think she needs it..bcoz i have my friend husband working in saudi and the nvc asking for police clerance in saudi..did your fiance stay in korea before?..

Thank you sir! We are really blessed to have it go through so fast ... but we don't know how to get her records from the korean embassy for her police records , the lawyer told us we wouldn't need them , but so many others that worked korea told her she would... so we don't know what to do really =/

Timeline

Hello!

I got got notice that our visa got approved... really fast we just filed oct 31! . but we just found out not only will she need her NBI records in Philippines but from when she worked in Korea too! Does anyone had this situation , she cant really get up to the Korean embassy and every time she calls them they put her on hold till she runs out of load. what is the quickest way for her to get her records from them and is there anyway I would be able tot retrieve them for her? Thanks for the help...

~chad

i think she needs it..bcoz i have my friend husband working in saudi and the nvc asking for police clerance in saudi..did your fiance stay in korea before?..

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Has she tried contacting her previous employer for a copy?

Just a idea.

GC in Hand since nov/dec11
Currently in Process of I-751 Waiting Period.

delivered 9-12-13 NOA Dated 9-12-13 w/amount received. Received 9-16-13

Biometrics Received 9-27-13 APP: 10-15-13 3pm.
House is Listed for Sale & Hopefully it will sell soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.