웃

Jesus outdoes himself by appearing in the butt of a dog (pug)!

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Okay... why do you hate God and the "idea" of Jesus so much as to attack Him?

abnormally small #######? complete failure in life? there are so many possibilities, lemme know if you ever get an answer.

The question was asked to LI. You chose to answer. You didn't name anyone. You are either insulting LI, God, or Jesus.

Are you implying that you were saying God has a small #######? Come on now!!

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Timeline

The question was asked to LI. You chose to answer. You didn't name anyone. You are either insulting LI, God, or Jesus.

Are you implying that you were saying God has a small #######? Come on now!!

why are you so sure i wasn't speaking in general terms, and directing the comment at anyone that feels the need to belittle others religious beliefs daily? repeatedly attempting to belittle others spiritual beliefs, sure seems like the actions of an insecure person attempting to make themselves feel more worthy..of course i may be off the mark. but, i doubt it.

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post and one quoting removed for a personal attack.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I must admit that this is BY FAR the strongest evidence I have seen on the existence of Gawd.

cristo-culo.jpg

http://www.theclinic...lo-de-un-perro/

Not concerned with the commentaries of an Infamous Lord, I only serve THE LORD.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

LI does not understand the passage...Thou shalt not commit murder (kill). Many of these types get this wrong...they turn it upside down with simplistic and faulty logic. Picking and choosing scripture without context or understanding.

He also does not understand that he exhibits exactly the characteristics that he supposedly despises. He is extremely intolerant of views that differ from his. It seems to me that if he were given a position of power, he would be as ruthless as Torquemada. He fails to understand that it is man's failings that are the problem.

He points to people he believes are credible because they have studied things in school...maybe pioneered a discovery or two as somehow being more credible than others and fails to take into account they are just people too...with their own prejudices..their own axe to grind. They just happen to articulate their thoughts well when writing articles.

He places his faith in science...the mind of man...the same fallible creature that has committed every atrocity under the sun. He clings to this faith just as blindly and commitedly and as fanatically as any religious zealot. This same antireligious zealotry that swept through Bolshevik Russia, Maoist China and many other countries that held the same principle. That these murderous regimes shared his philosophy of disdain for God is irrelevant.

He seeks to remake God in his own image. Because God does not act in a way that he likes, he scoffs at Him.

Proverbs 13

1 A wise son heeds his father’s instruction,

But a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.

You can lead a horse to water…but you can’t make him think.

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I must admit that this is BY FAR the strongest evidence I have seen on the existence of Gawd.

cristo-culo.jpg

...truncated...

loldog-funny-dog-pictures.jpg

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Not concerned with the commentaries of an Infamous Lord, I only serve THE LORD.

IR5! HI!

I think you are way too smart to believe in such first grade elementary nonsense.

But then again it is a known fact, well theory, that I have. That even brilliant minds such as yourself, if brainwashed out of diapers, will not be able to function the region of their brain that has been brainwashed. Religion for example. Brainwashed obviously since birth. To top it off your neighbors believe the same, your religious fellows and leaders, your teachers, your parents, siblings, friends: everyone! All have the exact same brainwashed mind.

So it makes it even harder. I hate to say this, but the part of your brain that is responsible for analyzing your religion has been retarded for many years. It is in a coma and you have a 1-2% chance of waking up. The diagnosis is not good. I know it is very harsh but it's true and I feel bad for putting it in such harsh terms!

Couple questions:

Evolution? Big Bang? Age of Earth? The retardation level of the young 30 year old authors that wrote the bible/qu'ran?

Science yet to have been established? Life expectancy?

Math practically non existent or at best in its infant stages?

Philosophy barely awake?

The great invention of PAPER not yet known to mankind until 100 AD?

Sanitation? Electricity? Mail systems? Government? Transportation?

The wheel?

The fountain pen? Communication? Ethics?

Superstition? Religions that were around wayyyy before yours that evolved into yours? Which one is right/wrong? How much was plagiarized?

The fact that a Super Sky Ally has NEVER EVER EVER responded to anyone?

The heinous idea of an eternal damnation torture chamber that makes all Hitlers crimes combined feel like pure bliss and ecstasy in comparison?

The fear driven into a young child (or adult) mind that they will burn forever in an evil torture chamber controlled by a Sky Nemesis to the Sky Ally?

The advancement in farming? Mass production? Society? Medicine? Technology?

These are all questions or ideas that you must think about.

The fact that thinking inside your own brain is a way of communicating with a Sky Ally that NEVER TALKS BACK!

Education? Retardation? Buffoons? Apes? Dinosaurs? Biology? Physics? Chemistry? Space-time?

Tens of billions of years (reality) vs. a couple thousand years?

Go visit a children's ward. See the religiousness prevalent in a prison or insane asylum. Look at natural disasters. The half of the planet that lives on a couple of dollars a day.

This is not the work of an Ever Friendly Sky Ally.

I think Hey-Zeus and Moo-Hey-Mitt slept in dark mud huts. They pooped their pants and went to the bathroom in bushes and wiped their bottoms with dry leaves. They looked like, behaved like, and lived life like - APES!

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Hey Lord, have you considered converting to the most violent religion in the world today? I'd name it but they would probably bomb my house in outrage.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

IR5! HI!

I think you are way too smart to believe in such first grade elementary nonsense.

But then again it is a known fact, well theory, that I have. That even brilliant minds such as yourself, if brainwashed out of diapers, will not be able to function the region of their brain that has been brainwashed. Religion for example. Brainwashed obviously since birth. To top it off your neighbors believe the same, your religious fellows and leaders, your teachers, your parents, siblings, friends: everyone! All have the exact same brainwashed mind.

So it makes it even harder. I hate to say this, but the part of your brain that is responsible for analyzing your religion has been retarded for many years. It is in a coma and you have a 1-2% chance of waking up. The diagnosis is not good. I know it is very harsh but it's true and I feel bad for putting it in such harsh terms!

Couple questions:

Evolution? Big Bang? Age of Earth? The retardation level of the young 30 year old authors that wrote the bible/qu'ran?

Science yet to have been established? Life expectancy?

Math practically non existent or at best in its infant stages?

Philosophy barely awake?

The great invention of PAPER not yet known to mankind until 100 AD?

Sanitation? Electricity? Mail systems? Government? Transportation?

The wheel?

The fountain pen? Communication? Ethics?

Superstition? Religions that were around wayyyy before yours that evolved into yours? Which one is right/wrong? How much was plagiarized?

The fact that a Super Sky Ally has NEVER EVER EVER responded to anyone?

The heinous idea of an eternal damnation torture chamber that makes all Hitlers crimes combined feel like pure bliss and ecstasy in comparison?

The fear driven into a young child (or adult) mind that they will burn forever in an evil torture chamber controlled by a Sky Nemesis to the Sky Ally?

The advancement in farming? Mass production? Society? Medicine? Technology?

These are all questions or ideas that you must think about.

The fact that thinking inside your own brain is a way of communicating with a Sky Ally that NEVER TALKS BACK!

Education? Retardation? Buffoons? Apes? Dinosaurs? Biology? Physics? Chemistry? Space-time?

Tens of billions of years (reality) vs. a couple thousand years?

Go visit a children's ward. See the religiousness prevalent in a prison or insane asylum. Look at natural disasters. The half of the planet that lives on a couple of dollars a day.

This is not the work of an Ever Friendly Sky Ally.

I think Hey-Zeus and Moo-Hey-Mitt slept in dark mud huts. They pooped their pants and went to the bathroom in bushes and wiped their bottoms with dry leaves. They looked like, behaved like, and lived life like - APES!

Thank you for those kind words about my intellect but I'm a just simple man who realizes how little he knows.blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

It's OK for the Nefarious Nobleman to get mad at religion. Hypocrisy runs rampant but what you're talking about is empirical knowledge. In order to accede to your request you would have to believe in circumstance. Chaos is the natural order of the universe but there is order in chaos, cosmologists know this soooooo who or what creates order in chaos? Random chance? Happenstance? Look for things in your frame of reference and what will you see? What does an elephant see? What does an elephant think? Where do eureka moments come from? Chance? Maybe, maybe not. Can you rule out anything? Thinking about mechanisms doesn't make you a non-believer you must understand the profane before you see the profound. The internal combustion engine is a miracle but someone thought it up, how did they think it up? Was it random order or something else? People have tried to use human ideas on things that are beyond human comprehension.

IR5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

brings new meaning to the word pugnacious :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Thank you for those kind words about my intellect but I'm a just simple man who realizes how little he knows.blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

It's OK for the Nefarious Nobleman to get mad at religion. Hypocrisy runs rampant but what you're talking about is empirical knowledge. In order to accede to your request you would have to believe in circumstance. Chaos is the natural order of the universe but there is order in chaos, cosmologists know this soooooo who or what creates order in chaos? Random chance? Happenstance? Look for things in your frame of reference and what will you see? What does an elephant see? What does an elephant think? Where do eureka moments come from? Chance? Maybe, maybe not. Can you rule out anything? Thinking about mechanisms doesn't make you a non-believer you must understand the profane before you see the profound. The internal combustion engine is a miracle but someone thought it up, how did they think it up? Was it random order or something else? People have tried to use human ideas on things that are beyond human comprehension.

Well there are thousands of books on the origin of life, the universe, and the evolution of our species.

Common sense to me is to go with consensus. That means evolution and big bang.

If a creator created the universe then who created the creator? Someone would have to have created Her. And you are quickly in an infinity loop of who created Her and who created Her forever. So I rule that out immediately.

To paraphrase from a book I read recently, if She (Creator) has to keep track of the entire universe. All asteroids, energy, mass, stars, planets....With all the gases and temperatures and orbits and gravitational pulls....All the complexities...With everything on earth (numbers of blades of grass, grains of sand, animals, insects, hairs on the heads of each human, prayer requests, atoms, etc....) Everything....And She has this large board room where all this information is kept on a map with all the intricate details...It would have to be updated every millisecond....And if She lives in the universe too then She and Her Boardroom would be on that map....So now we run into a problem.....Her precise map with "all the cities, roads, landmarks, blades of grass, roof shingles, and bubbles behind a whale surfacing in the Pacific" is in Her boardroom and on Her map and also in the universe.....Since the map perfectly contains everything, and since the map too is within the universe.....Then the map has to include itself somewhere on the map! A tinier version of this perfectly perfect map. And since that tiny map of the original map is perfect, and contains everything in the universe, it again has to include itself...It becomes quite clear that this is impossible and quickly becomes an infinity loop...

And if you say She lives outside the universe then:

3bzFF.png

Then you have to look at the wisest and most brilliant of all minds when it comes to creation, the universe, physics, science, etc.... Einstein - atheist ... 93% of the National Academy of Sciences - atheists ... Stephen Hawkin - Atheist.

Then you have to ask yourself why do you believe? What is the point? What does it accomplish for you? Is it really fear of going to the everlasting torture chamber of doom? Is it to go to the perfect most marvelous fantasy land after death to be with your lost relatives, deceased friends, and family? These are the 2 greatest reasons for belief in my opinion. A reward, a prize after death.

Anything else though?

The Great Sky Ally cannot respond to prayer. Check.

There is no (and never will be) proof for a Great Sky Ally. Check.

All the thousands of religions before yours are wrong but mysteriously and un-explainably yours is right. Check.

If you get sick the Great Friendly Sky Ally cannot use Her powers to cure you. For that you need medicine created by atheists. Check.

As shown at the top of this post there are very credible and realistic explanations for the beginning of time/space/energy/laws of physics...

There are only 2 credible questions to ask about atheism.

1) What was before the Big Bang?

2) How did life form on earth?

On the other hand, there are millions of credible questions to ask about religion. For starters there is no proof of hells, heavens, Sky Allies, Sky Warriors, Sky Nemesis, Sky Angels, and Sky Demons. It is a page out of a fantasy book.

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

Hey Lord, have you considered converting to the most violent religion in the world today? I'd name it but they would probably bomb my house in outrage.

That's Lucky for you, any excuse to get stoned.

IR5

Timeline

Well there are thousands of books on the origin of life, the universe, and the evolution of our species.

Common sense to me is to go with consensus. That means evolution and big bang.

If a creator created the universe then who created the creator? Someone would have to have created Her. And you are quickly in an infinity loop of who created Her and who created Her forever. So I rule that out immediately.

To paraphrase from a book I read recently, if She (Creator) has to keep track of the entire universe. All asteroids, energy, mass, stars, planets....With all the gases and temperatures and orbits and gravitational pulls....All the complexities...With everything on earth (numbers of blades of grass, grains of sand, animals, insects, hairs on the heads of each human, prayer requests, atoms, etc....) Everything....And She has this large board room where all this information is kept on a map with all the intricate details...It would have to be updated every millisecond....And if She lives in the universe too then She and Her Boardroom would be on that map....So now we run into a problem.....Her precise map with "all the cities, roads, landmarks, blades of grass, roof shingles, and bubbles behind a whale surfacing in the Pacific" is in Her boardroom and on Her map and also in the universe.....Since the map perfectly contains everything, and since the map too is within the universe.....Then the map has to include itself somewhere on the map! A tinier version of this perfectly perfect map. And since that tiny map of the original map is perfect, and contains everything in the universe, it again has to include itself...It becomes quite clear that this is impossible and quickly becomes an infinity loop...

And if you say She lives outside the universe then:

3bzFF.png

Then you have to look at the wisest and most brilliant of all minds when it comes to creation, the universe, physics, science, etc.... Einstein - atheist ... 93% of the National Academy of Sciences - atheists ... Stephen Hawkin - Atheist.

Then you have to ask yourself why do you believe? What is the point? What does it accomplish for you? Is it really fear of going to the everlasting torture chamber of doom? Is it to go to the perfect most marvelous fantasy land after death to be with your lost relatives, deceased friends, and family? These are the 2 greatest reasons for belief in my opinion. A reward, a prize after death.

Anything else though?

The Great Sky Ally cannot respond to prayer. Check.

There is no (and never will be) proof for a Great Sky Ally. Check.

All the thousands of religions before yours are wrong but mysteriously and un-explainably yours is right. Check.

If you get sick the Great Friendly Sky Ally cannot use Her powers to cure you. For that you need medicine created by atheists. Check.

As shown at the top of this post there are very credible and realistic explanations for the beginning of time/space/energy/laws of physics...

There are only 2 credible questions to ask about atheism.

1) What was before the Big Bang?

2) How did life form on earth?

On the other hand, there are millions of credible questions to ask about religion. For starters there is no proof of hells, heavens, Sky Allies, Sky Warriors, Sky Nemesis, Sky Angels, and Sky Demons. It is a page out of a fantasy book.

I'm not Stephen Hawking and I'm not Albert Einstein, they are both fascinating men but it's a bit of specious reasoning to cite them as proof. The mistake, if I can be so bold, most of us make is to ascribe our own personal attributes onto a being of infinite power. The person you quoted gets tripped up by her own logic, GOD isn't human. People define GOD in human terms, that's all we can comprehend. Omniscience is NOT a human quality. Self-generation? What's in the middle of s black hole? What does it feel like? The cosmologists will talk about expanding/contracting universe models, those are theories but we have no idea what came before there was a big bang, did time exist before there was time? Evolution vs. Adam and Eve? In order to understand that apparent paradox you would need to know what exactly happened at the exact moment, but more importantly you would have to be able to COMPREHEND it. Not even the Leakeys have found the missing link yet people will still believe and discount Adam and Eve.

The arguments that you raise are a bit misplaced but the problem is that we have no tools to measure prayer. How does THE ALMIGHTY manifest results? Medicine was thought up by someone, but where did that idea come from? Medicine cures nothing, the patient cures themselves, drugs and treatment help but why do some patients simply not thrive? Science explains how the drug should work, but why doesn't it? What's missing from the equation?

As for "proof" of Heaven, Hell, etc., we see things in this realm that are unimaginable. In the depths of the ocean there are all manner of unusual and heretofore unimaginable creatures that one can barely believe that they exist. So why is it such a stretch to imagine a Heaven or a Hell?

IR5