웃

Jesus outdoes himself by appearing in the butt of a dog (pug)!

51 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I must admit that this is BY FAR the strongest evidence I have seen on the existence of Gawd.

cristo-culo.jpg

http://www.theclinic...lo-de-un-perro/

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What does that scripture have to do with killing? If someone commits a crime, there are certain punishments that follow it. Why do we expect God to not have a standard of living and a penalty system.

Timeline

What does that scripture have to do with killing? If someone commits a crime, there are certain punishments that follow it. Why do we expect God to not have a standard of living and a penalty system.

Actually VJ would not allow me more links otherwise I could have listed hundreds of scriptures where God kills. Of course I know it is all made up by some 30 year old idiot back in the prehistoric ages when man first invented the wheel. But for people that do believe that it is the Word of God they have to admit that this mythical creature is one evil sadistic psychopath.

Hosea 13:16

New International Version (NIV)

16 The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,

because they have rebelled against their God.

They will fall by the sword;

their little ones will be dashed to the ground,

their pregnant women ripped open."[a]

Ezekiel 9:5-7

5 As I listened, he said to the others, "Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. 6 Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the old men who were in front of the temple.

7 Then he said to them, "Defile the temple and fill the courts with the slain. Go!" So they went out and began killing throughout the city.

1 Samuel 15:2-3

2 This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

Isaiah 37:36

New Living Translation (NLT)

36 That night the angel of the Lord went out to the Assyrian camp and killed 185,000 Assyrian soldiers. When the surviving Assyrians[a] woke up the next morning, they found corpses everywhere.

Deuteronomy 32:23-25

New Living Translation (NLT)

23 I will heap disasters upon them

and shoot them down with my arrows.

24 I will weaken them with famine,

burning fever, and deadly disease.

I will send the fangs of wild beasts

and poisonous snakes that glide in the dust.

25 Outside, the sword will bring death,

and inside, terror will strike

both young men and young women,

both infants and the aged.

Edited by Lord Infamous

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

There are two parts of my signature. Part one is "Thou Shalt Not Kill ? ? ?" with each word and each ? linking to a vicious killing by God or a follower of God.

Part 2 is just a retarded and silly verse that I wanted on display.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

Okay... why do you hate God and the "idea" of Jesus so much as to attack Him? For someone to go out of their way to find ways to insult and/or degrade another person shows they've been deeply hurt by that person and carries alot of resentment towards them. I do know it's the Word of God and it's true and perfect. Why never question the judicial system and their punishments for acts. The judgment is left to the judge and jury - people who are definitely fallible and make decisions based on emotions - why is it wrong for God, the creator of all flesh, to punish His creations the way He feels is necessary? I'll be praying for you because only God can remove the hate you have towards Him and, while reading His Word, you find the truth and grace behind the works of God on behalf on us.

"For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet preadventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:6-8

Timeline

I'll be praying for you because only God can remove the hate you have towards Him and, while reading His Word, you find the truth and grace behind the works of God on behalf on us.

Bertrand Russell (1872-1970), philosopher, mathematician, historian, Noble Prize in Literature, etc.

"...Then you come to moral questions. There is one very serious defect to my mind in Christ's moral character, and that is that He believed in hell. I do not myself feel that any person who is really profoundly humane can believe in everlasting punishment. Christ certainly as depicted in the Gospels did believe in everlasting punishment, and one does find repeatedly a vindictive fury against those people who would not listen to His preaching----an attitude which is not uncommon with preachers, but which does somewhat detract from superlative excellence. You do not, for instance, find that attitude in Socrates. You find him quite bland and urbane towards the people who would not listen to him; and it is, to my mind, far more worthy of a sage to take that line than to take the line of indignation...You will find that in the Gospels Christ said: 'Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?' That was said to people who did not like His preaching. It is not really to my mind quite the best tone, and there are a great many of these things about hell. There is, of course, the familiar text about the sin against the Holy Ghost: 'Whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven him neither in this world nor in the world of come.' That text has caused an unspeakable amount of misery in the world, for all sorts of people have imagined that they have committed the sin against the Holy Ghost, and thought that it would not be forgiven them either in this world or in the world to come. I really do not think that a person with a prooper degree of kindliness in his nature would have put fears and terrors of that sort into the world....I must say that I think all this doctrine, that hell-fire is a punishment for sin, is a doctrine of cruelty. It is a doctrine that put cruelty into the world and gave the world generations of cruel torture; and the Christ of the Gospels, if you could take Him as His chroniclers represent Him, would certainly have to be considered partly responsible for that."

"There are other things of less importance. There is the instance of the Gadarene swine where it certainly was not very kind to the pigs to put the devils into them and make them rush down the hill to the sea. You must remember that He was omnipotent, and He could have made the devils simply go away; but He chooses to send them into the pigs. Then there is the curious story of the fig-tree, which always rather puzzled me. You remember what happened about the fig-tree. 'He was hungry; and seeing a fig-tree afar off having leaves, He came if haply He might find anything thereon; and when He came to it He found nothing but leaves, for the time of figs was not yet. And Jesus answered and said unto it: "No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever,"...and Peter...saith unto Him: "Master, behold the fig-tree which thou cursedst is withered away".' This is a very curious story, because it was not the right time of year for figs, and you really could not blame the tree. I cannot myself feel that either in the matter of wisdom or in the matter of virtue Christ stands quite as high as some other people known to history. I think I should put Buddha and Socrates above Him in those respects."

"...Historically it is quite doubtful whether Christ ever existed at all, and if He did we do not know anything about Him, so that I am not concerned with the historical question, which is a very difficult one. I am concerned with Christ as He appears in the Gospels, taking the Gospel narrative as it stands, and there one does find some things that do not seem to be very wise. For one thing, He certainly thought that His second coming would occur in clouds of glory before the death of all the people who were living at that time. There are a great many texts that prove that. He says, for instance: 'Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of Man be come.' Then He says: 'There are some standing here which shall not taste death till the Son of Man comes into His kingdom'; and there are a lot of places where it is quite clear that He believed that His second coming would happen during the lifetime of many then living. That was the belief of His earlier followers, and it was the basis of a good deal of His moral teaching. When He said, 'Take no thought for the morrow,' and things of that sort, it was very largely because He thought that the second coming was going to be very soon, and that all ordinary mundane affairs did not count. I have, as a matter of fact, known some Christians who did believe that the second coming was imminent. I knew a parson who frightened his congregation terribly by telling them that the second coming was very imminent indeed, but they were much consoled when they found that he was planting trees in his garden...."

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

You didnt really give me your response. But, I find it interesting that people, to defend their stance, find someone who believes just as they do to speak on their behalf. They are so easily connected to people's words and, as a result of a such a deep connection, allows their mind to be shaped by that person's words BUT they refuse to let the Words of God shape their minds least they be called, "Brainwashed".

I will take the time to respond to Mr. Russell's words though:

Jesus casting the demons into the herd of swine:

I suggest watching this short clip. I was quite enlightened by the exposition of this encounter between Jesus and the demon possessed boy. It should clear that up.

Jesus' words to those who opposed him at the cross:

"'Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.' And they parted his raiment, and cast lots." - Luke 23:34

Those were the words that Jesus offered on behalf of those who condemned him. He didnt ask God to kill them or do away with them. Maybe because he, being omnipotent, knew that their fate was bad enough because they rejected him. But he pleaded for their, and our, forgiveness. We've all stood in the place of the Jews because he came down to pay the penalty for our sins. We placed him up there as much as they did. We all opposed his teachings because we've all opposed God's standard of righteousness. He offers grace and forgiveness EVEN though we rejected him our entire lives. That sounds extremely compassionate and a high moral standard to me.

The fig tree:

Mark 11:22-26

Jesus taught in parables to teach those who really desired the deeper truth of the word. He explains the significance of the rebuking of the fig tree. The faith we have in God will allow us to do things that is not common. I also believe that its addressing the fruitfulness of people. If we arent bearing fruit when Christ returns, though it might not be our season to, God will hold us accountable and remove the chance to. (just something i glean from that. Take Jesus' explanation for what it means over mine).

Jesus' hinting his return was during the lifetime of disciples:

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 - you can check that. The disciples definitely believed that Christ return was at the end of the world. Matthew 24 is Christ telling his disciples when they could expect the day of His return. He never told them it was during his lifetime; he actually told them no one knows the exact day except God. Simply gave the signs and told them to be ready.

I hope that helped clear things up for you, if they were questions you also shared with Mr. Russell. Explore the word for truth, God will give it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

God sets the Law for all men, He is the only one that can alter such. God have allowed other people to die for the greater good. It is better for one man to die than for a whole dispensation to be damned. God have also commanded people to kill, he has the authority to do what is best for us, even if we don't realise it. If God have commanded someone to do something that may be against the commandments , we must always obey him no matter what. As he told Samuel (1 samuel 15:22-24 )

22 "And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

24 ¶And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice."

US Citizenship

February 2, 2016 - Package mailed

February 8,2016 - Credit card charged

February 9, 2016 - NOA1

March 1, 2016 - Biometrics Appt

March 29, 2016 - In Line for interview

April 1, 2016 - Interview Scheduled

April 4, 2016 - Interview letter received in the mail

May 10, 2016 - Interview Day! (Approved)

June 8, 2016 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

The Hindu religion started in about 5500 BCE (before common era).

You've been alive for a few decades, now try to picture 5,500 years before Christianity. A long time.

Much more credible a religion than Christianity.

But both are made by humans - and very dumb humans that didn't live very long.

They were superstitious religious morons. In those days you are a teenager at 6 years old, a young adult at 10, married at 11, hit a midlife crisis at 13, and are dead by 26. Why believe in the idiocy that they made up?

Do you believe in evolution? The Big Bang?

Man evolved from amino acids billions of years ago. It's a long process that created everything you see today from trees, flowers, plants to reptiles and mammalia.

The earth has been around for some 4.55 billion years. You have been around a few decades. Your religion 2000 years. Modern humans for 400,000 years.

I'm not gonna believe a word of those non-scientific superstitious buffoons. The earth is not flat anymore, we have electricity now, we live to see 100 years old, we have 3D televisions and the internet, planes and automobiles. Cures and treatments for practically any disease.

The morons had none of that back then. They lived to 30 years old and had 2 kids by 15 when they hit their mid life crisis - with no electricity or running water in their dark mud huts.

Edited by Lord Infamous

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

Christianity didnt start 2,000 years ago. It started 6,000+ years ago when God created the earth. The people who are with God in heaven right now arent from the year 1 A.D., they are the people from the beginning who believed in God. Abraham is there... He followed Christ. He might not have seen him but He believed God's words when he mentioned His salvation and sending a savior. That's the biggest confusion. People think Jesus came on the scene and started something new. He actually just fulfilled the very thing man couldnt alone: holiness and righteousness.

It's crazy how much man is willing to label some people as morons, having never met them, but label another as being adequate and intelligent having never met them as well. The world wants to exclude God's involvement in this world because they dont want anyone to answer to at the end, nor be held to any standard. I pray you see the truth soon. Deception is taking people over and leading them right into damnation and eternal separation and wrath of God. Repent and believe the Gospel.

Timeline

Christianity didnt start 2,000 years ago. It started 6,000+ years ago when God created the earth. The people who are with God in heaven right now arent from the year 1 A.D., they are the people from the beginning who believed in God. Abraham is there... He followed Christ. He might not have seen him but He believed God's words when he mentioned His salvation and sending a savior. That's the biggest confusion. People think Jesus came on the scene and started something new. He actually just fulfilled the very thing man couldnt alone: holiness and righteousness.

It's crazy how much man is willing to label some people as morons, having never met them, but label another as being adequate and intelligent having never met them as well. The world wants to exclude God's involvement in this world because they dont want anyone to answer to at the end, nor be held to any standard. I pray you see the truth soon. Deception is taking people over and leading them right into damnation and eternal separation and wrath of God. Repent and believe the Gospel.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
It's crazy how much man is willing to label some people as morons, having never met them, but label another as being adequate and intelligent having never met them as well. The world wants to exclude God's involvement in this world because they dont want anyone to answer to at the end, nor be held to any standard.

2 Peter 3:3-11.

Those who mock do not expect.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Interesting. Islam teaches something very similar.

Islam didnt start 1,400 years ago. It started when God (swt) created the earth. The people who will be with God in heaven aren't from the year 1, they are the people from the beginning who believed in God. The Prophet Abraham (pbuh) will be there... insha'allah. He followed the One God. He might not have seen him but He believed God's words when he accepted His revelations and prophecy. That's the biggest confusion. People think Muhammad (pbuh) came on the scene and started something new. He actually just sealed the lineage of prophecy that included Adam, Jesus, Moses, Abraham and many more (pbut).

Edited by Sofiyya