Ellewhitten

2nd interview:VO said i dont wanna handle your case anymore!!!!

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

yesterday was my 2nd interview,1st one was in france, coz fo my residence will be finished, so i transfer my case back to china

and yesterday i went to that interview, was a american man,he only ask me 2 question

1: when did you back to china ( Oct-3)

2: did he come to china to see u after you r here ? ( no, i was only back here for 1 month,no chance)

then ok, we cant give you the visa, and your case will be send back to uscis

then i asked: so you deny me !?

VO; no, not deny, send back to uscis i dont wanna handle your case anymore

me: can i continue this petition?

VO: go to window 30, people will explain you

everythig finish in 1min, and i was took 21h on train to go to Guangzhou,and thats how he done the interview

i read a lot here, i know they will send petition back only whem embassy deny it,but he said its not deny,

and the white paper i got it wrote :

Section 221(g) which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the

Immigration and Nationality Act or regulations issued pursuant thereto.The following remarks apply in your case:

Case will be sent back to USCIS for reconsideration and possible revocation

did anyone have a ideal about that??? is a deny or what it is?????

how can he just tread me like that without seeing any proof just give decision???

can anyone help ?

we sent petition at december, i got the NOA2 at july

and i had 2 interview, why it happening like this????

we already let senator involved since our case got suspened in france

and after i got the result yesterday, my baby already contact senator office again,they will start to check

and already call the uscis, but they cant tell anything coz they still not got our case yet

did anyone got same situation with me here????

thank you for reply

anything will be apprciate!!

OSu1p8.png

HcC8p8.png jxwXp8.png

yesterday was my 2nd interview,1st one was in france, coz fo my residence will be finished, so i transfer my case back to china

and yesterday i went to that interview, was a american man,he only ask me 2 question

2: did he come to china to see u after you r here ? ( no, i was only back here for 1 month,no chance)

everythig finish in 1min, and i was took 21h on train to go to Guangzhou,and thats how he done the interview

i read a lot here, i know they will send petition back only whem embassy deny it,but he said its not deny,

Section 221(g) which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the

Immigration and Nationality Act or regulations issued pursuant thereto.The following remarks apply in your case:

how can he just tread me like that without seeing any proof just give decision???

can anyone help ?

and after i got the result yesterday, my baby already contact senator office again,they will start to check

and already call the uscis, but they cant tell anything coz they still not got our case yet

thank you for reply

I had similar situation like yours before. But it was when I applied B2 visa (tourist visa). They never looked up at a bunch of documents that I brought to consulate (bank statements, insurance policy, my credit card statements, etc.etc.etc). The CO lady - my guess- already decided when read," I am going to visit my boyfriend" on my form. They had issued 221(g) as well, but it was green paper. In my consulate website says," they are not refused my visa but waiting additional documents to bring in later". So, I have no idea whether your case is denial or pending to wait more additional documents.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Timeline

I had similar situation like yours before. But it was when I applied B2 visa (tourist visa). They never looked up at a bunch of documents that I brought to consulate (bank statements, insurance policy, my credit card statements, etc.etc.etc). The CO lady - my guess- already decided when read," I am going to visit my boyfriend" on my form. They had issued 221(g) as well, but it was green paper. In my consulate website says," they are not refused my visa but waiting additional documents to bring in later". So, I have no idea whether your case is denial or pending to wait more additional documents.

case will sent back to uscis for reconsideration and possible revocation

thats all on that white paper

so neither me know they are waiting for more proof or not

but this my second interview, not first one,

the second interview never ask me any paper just give me that paper directily

u wrote to visite your bf on form

when i applied b2 for tried to make us meet in person

i didnt wrote i go to visite my bf

so maybe thats a red flag for our case

i just so.. i cant even descirbe my feeling with words

already 2 interiew now

how many left until i can really next to him

OSu1p8.png

HcC8p8.png jxwXp8.png

case will sent back to uscis for reconsideration and possible revocation

thats all on that white paper

so neither me know they are waiting for more proof or not

but this my second interview, not first one,

the second interview never ask me any paper just give me that paper directily

u wrote to visite your bf on form

when i applied b2 for tried to make us meet in person

i didnt wrote i go to visite my bf

so maybe thats a red flag for our case

i just so.. i cant even descirbe my feeling with words

already 2 interiew now

how many left until i can really next to him

Did you put someone sponsored your B2 Visa? Have you had named him on paper as a person that will taking a responsibility during your visit in US? I don't know how it works. But, my guess, if you just named your boyfriend as just regular friend, and found out that he was actually your boyfriend, your pictures showing you were together in US as an evidence of meeting in person, maybe it pointed out that you were not tell the truth. Just my assumption. when I applied B2 visa to meet in person and was telling the truth, they put note I need to file I-129F for K-1 Visa. You can ask another VJ member that succesful met her boyfriend in US by B2 visa. Her display name is Malaysian Girl.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I think this decision was made based on the happenings at the FIRST interview.

Can tell us what happened at the FIRST interview?

and

how much time has transpired between yer fiance seeing you, last, and the GUZ IV interview date?

Also, suggest the USCitizen, the petitioner, call into DoS Hotline and see what's up, ask for casefile status.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Here's the thread from the first interview.

The whole situation is confusing and over my head. Can't figure out what happened. It seems the OP also had similar experience with CO attitude in France. Maybe they need a consultation with a lawyer for some specific guidance on their case.

OP - did you have any new evidence to submit since your last interview?

Timeline

Here's the thread from the first interview.

The whole situation is confusing and over my head. Can't figure out what happened. It seems the OP also had similar experience with CO attitude in France. Maybe they need a consultation with a lawyer for some specific guidance on their case.

OP - did you have any new evidence to submit since your last interview?

we send a lot of proof after our case got suspened in france,i send it as soon as i back home from interview

and for the second interview, like i said, the vo even didnt ask see anything, just give me the result

i do talked with a laywer, and he did said that he can help us,but need to pay 4000 dollars

we dont have that much money, then i give up to use lawyer

we will fight with emabssy without lawyer

coz no matter what, we r real, truly in love, our situation not allow us to use lawyer with those big money

thats why i hope people here who has an ideal, even a little one, will be so apprciate!

OSu1p8.png

HcC8p8.png jxwXp8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

we send a lot of proof after our case got suspened in france,i send it as soon as i back home from interview

and for the second interview, like i said, the vo even didnt ask see anything, just give me the result

i do talked with a laywer, and he did said that he can help us,but need to pay 4000 dollars

we dont have that much money, then i give up to use lawyer

we will fight with emabssy without lawyer

coz no matter what, we r real, truly in love, our situation not allow us to use lawyer with those big money

thats why i hope people here who has an ideal, even a little one, will be so apprciate!

After all the time and effort, and now 2 failed interviews - it may be time time to give up on the K-1 route and marry - filing CR-1. If the OP truly submitted some 500+ pages of chat logs plus additional proof of ongoing relationship and the SECOND Consulate from a different Embassy still came to the same conclusion as the first Consulate - nothing is going to prove serious intentions between the OP and petitioner and overcome the lack of bonafied relationship findings.

While marrying the OP will not automatically gain an approval for a CR-1 it DOES show serious and sincere intent and that there is ongoing relationship between the two. A marriage, coupled with additional evidence of the relationship between now and the time of the interview for the CR-1 visa (some 6 months down the road), should alleviate the Consulate's suspicions as to the OP's true intent to immigrate.

I just don't see any way to gain a K-1 approval at this point and I believe CR-1 is the best way for the OP and petitioner to be together.

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

can anyone help ?

thank you for reply

for me maybe it is time to give up on K1,if there is really no other way for them to give you a chance to get approved and just get married and file for CR1 instead, i feel sad for you but in every problem there is a solution, i know you and your fiance will be together, :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs:

for me maybe it is time to give up on K1,if there is really no other way for them to give you a chance to get approved and just get married and file for CR1 instead, i feel sad for you but in every problem there is a solution, i know you and your fiance will be together, :)

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#0000ff"][i]
[/i][/color][/size] [size="5"]God Bless![/size]
[size="5"]BobGee[/size][/font]

[u]AOS TIMELINE:[/u]

01-30-2012: Submitted AOS application thru USPS (Chicago Lockbox)
02-06-2012: Received Text/Email, application received by USCIS
02-10-2012: Received mail/hard copy of I-131 (NOA)
02-15-2012: Received mails/hard copies of I-765 & I-485 (NOAs) / Mail for Biometrics Appt.
03-06-2012: Biometrics Appointment done
03-14-2012: Received mail for Interview Appt on 16th April 2012.
04-04-2012: EAD/AP approved
04-12-2012: EAD/AP card received ;-)
04-16-2012: Interview day - Approved! (waiting for GC)
04-23-2012: Welcome Letter touched
05-03-2012: GC on hand!

[b][color="#ff8c00"]*** Thank You LORD! ***[/color][/b][b][color="#ff8c00"]

[url="http://www.ezticker.com/"]
[img]http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/100/202/20120130/AOS/ticker.png[/img]
[/url][/color][/b]

Filed: Timeline

Hi there...

I have exactly same sitiuation i have gone through embassy interview on 21s Oct VO told me to submitt some docs and gave me 221g in first interview and she told me she want to talk to me when i come back to submitt it, but when i went to embassy for submitting my docs she was not available and clerk told me we will let you know.....after many days of emailing i found my case has been sent back to USCIS for possible revocation,,,,,,........since then i have been keep on cal NVC and USCIS they do not have my case yet and embassy says it is in transit i guess they sending by pegion way..., my fiancee mum contacted to seneator and they have taken our details and are checking with USCIS or whome so ever i m not sure lady told to my fiancee mum they do get these kind of request everyday do not worry he will get visa but it gonna take a while i m just hoping, and trust me US embassies ain't gud for any......

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is a pain to deal with. Getting married right away will NOT solve any thing nor does it provide any more room for an approval. Away the receipt of the case and as suggested have the petitioner contact the DOS and get clearer details of the denial / why case was returned. Knowing these things will be important to a successful CR1 interview.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Hi there...

I have exactly same sitiuation i have gone through embassy interview on 21s Oct VO told me to submitt some docs and gave me 221g in first interview and she told me she want to talk to me when i come back to submitt it, but when i went to embassy for submitting my docs she was not available and clerk told me we will let you know.....after many days of emailing i found my case has been sent back to USCIS for possible revocation,,,,,,........since then i have been keep on cal NVC and USCIS they do not have my case yet and embassy says it is in transit i guess they sending by pegion way..., my fiancee mum contacted to seneator and they have taken our details and are checking with USCIS or whome so ever i m not sure lady told to my fiancee mum they do get these kind of request everyday do not worry he will get visa but it gonna take a while i m just hoping, and trust me US embassies ain't gud for any......

so did you got second interview??? its look like they didnt give you the second interview

but from the senator sure you gonna got visa??

our situlation is same,but im from china, here is high fraud country and got a lot of spy sending to usa by government

from what i think in those long time, im 22 now, i can speak 4 languages,and recently it got news talk about a girl who is a spy but now wanna quit

so my family think they keep doubt me, it might becoz of they think i have possiblity to be a spy

hes dad work at defense.a lot of cousin of him was in miltary

thats what i think about my case,they r afraid i marry him is for getting some infos which im not

coz i went to 2 interview, they can just deny me at the second one, but they didnt, they want uscis to give the decision

my case maybe more difficult than yours, you r not from china

and the white paper i got from embassy, they even didnt said dont believe our relationship

we contacted senator since the first interview, but they never told us that we will got visa just gonna take a while

so until now uscis still dosent have your case yet right???

its so hard,a heart-broken time

OSu1p8.png

HcC8p8.png jxwXp8.png

Timeline

This is a pain to deal with. Getting married right away will NOT solve any thing nor does it provide any more room for an approval. Away the receipt of the case and as suggested have the petitioner contact the DOS and get clearer details of the denial / why case was returned. Knowing these things will be important to a successful CR1 interview.

yes i think so! getting married is not perfect way to sovle this problem

and we will try to win on k1

coz apply another petition mean need to pay a lot again

considerate about our economy situation ,its better we win on one petition

of course if we have to apply CR1, then have to

but better we can win on k1

coz even do the CR1, not mean the embassy wont refuse to give me visa again

OSu1p8.png

HcC8p8.png jxwXp8.png

Filed: Timeline

Hi Ellie,

I was not given second chance , but i was told by CO that she would liek to talk to me again when i come back to submitt asked document but badluck when i went there with my docs she was not around and i had to just handover my docs to the clerk.

anyway i m indian living in singapore for long time but let me tell you singapore USA embassy CO ain't good toooo hard and difficult to get through from here!

also i m bit confused now , i had called DHS and tried to understand my visa interview status , they are telling me different story , they say my visa is under AP and embassy told it has been sent back to USCIS not sure to whome i should take as final answer.

be there you will get it!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.