AE1206

July 22nd File VSC

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

My fiance and I sent everything in to the VSC on July 6th then it was sent back as they changed the fees so we had to send in a new check.

This was sent in and noted as received by the VSC as of July 22nd

My question is has anyone else submitted around the same time (July 22nd to the VSC if so have you heard anything in regards to your NOA2?

The other reason I am asking is our lease is up on our flat in Germany in 1.5 months and I need to know if we should change the address on on our application to my fiances home in Poland.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello Everyone,

My fiance and I sent everything in to the VSC on July 6th then it was sent back as they changed the fees so we had to send in a new check.

My question is has anyone else submitted around the same time (July 22nd to the VSC if so have you heard anything in regards to your NOA2?

The other reason I am asking is our lease is up on our flat in Germany in 1.5 months and I need to know if we should change the address on on our application to my fiances home in Poland.

My NOA1 was dated July 27 in VSC as well no word on NOA2. If your fiancee will be moving to Poland than yes, you will need an address where your fiancee will be able to get the packet 3 and 4.

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

To start with you should have sent your 129f to Texas not Vermont. And 129f petition correspondence goes to the petitioner in the US. SO I take it you are filing from over seas? What do you mean they changed the fees? 129f is $340. If you are the petitioner are you not living in the USA? If you are moving then the petitioner needs to file a 865 change of address and the beneficiary an AR11. And you are still within the 5 month time period so your NOA2 could be a while yet.

Edited by Barbara J

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Timeline

When I applied for it as I live in New Hampshire normally they told me to send it to the VSC not Texas I called to verify this. As for the fees there was one fee on the website which is what I sent in a check they said it was too much however all the documents had been marked as received they just needed me to resend a check for the correct amount.

I was under the impression that once it is approved the next step would be for the documents to go to my fiance overseas as then she has to take the necessary steps over there (medical exams etc no?)

Will the NOA2 come to my home in the US or her location in Germany. I am actually with her in Germany now.

So the question is also will it be 5 months from July 6th? Or 5 months from July 22nd which would really suck as I would take it that the offices will be shut down for 2-4 weeks during the Christmas holidays if they don't move slow enough already :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

When I applied for it as I live in New Hampshire normally they told me to send it to the VSC not Texas I called to verify this. As for the fees there was one fee on the website which is what I sent in a check they said it was too much however all the documents had been marked as received they just needed me to resend a check for the correct amount.

I was under the impression that once it is approved the next step would be for the documents to go to my fiance overseas as then she has to take the necessary steps over there (medical exams etc no?)

Will the NOA2 come to my home in the US or her location in Germany. I am actually with her in Germany now.

So the question is also will it be 5 months from July 6th? Or 5 months from July 22nd which would really suck as I would take it that the offices will be shut down for 2-4 weeks during the Christmas holidays if they don't move slow enough already :)

ALL I-129F petitions get sent to the Texas lockbox - no matter where in the country you live. Then the petition is forwarded to the proper service center based upon where the USC petitioner resides.

The fee for the I-129F has been $340 for over a year. It is posted here on VJ and also on the USCIS site. If you send the wrong amount to the lockbox (even if it is too much), your petition will be sent back to you and you must re-issue a check in the proper amount.

Once your petition is approved, it will be sent to the NVC for additional name checks and to be issued a case number, then it is forwarded to the Embaassy that you specified on the I-129F.

The NOA-2 will be mailed to you (the USC) and if you signed up for electronic notification, you may (or may not) receive an email or text message telling you the petition has been approved.

The date for processing does not start until USCIS receives the petition with the PROPER fees. They don't save the date for you from the original date you sent it the first time.

Expect an approval in about 5-6 months.

I HIGHLY recommend reading the guides here on VJ, so you will not have additional mistakes further down the roadl.

Edited by az110965

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Hi

We also got Noa1 1st week July sent Texas Service Center, still waiting for NOA2...when will it come, think still many of us waiting but I've read few July filer that is approved already 1st week of November so hopefully us will be next.

Good luck!

Timeline

July 18 and still waiting :whistle:

05/25/2010 First-Email to Kinga

05/26/2010 Reply Need I say more how many more =))

08/30/2010 Visit Kinga in Poland

12/26/2010 Visit Kinga for the Christmas Holiday

02/11/2011 Kinga Visits Me

05/25/2011 Kinga Second Visit

K-1

07/15/2011 Mailed I-129F

07/18/2011 Texas Receives I-129f

07/20/2011 NOA-1

07/25/2011 Hard copy NOA-1

08/04/2011 Touched

12/06/2011 NOA-2 (139 DAY'S)

12/12/2011 NOA-2 Hard copy

01/16/2012 NOA-3 Hard copy

02/17/2012 Interview APPROVED!!!!!!!

02/23/2012 Visa in hand

03/05/2012 POE Chicago

04/05/2012 Married

AOS

04/18/2012 Sent AOS package

04/20/2012 NOA-1 I-485 And The wait begins again

04/24/2012 Applications received at MSC

04/25/2012 Hard copies I-797 in hand

05/22/2012 Biometrics done

06/19/2012 I-131 and I-765 approved

06/29/2012 Received AED and AP Card

• 3 weeks later...

My NOA1 was dated July 27 in VSC as well no word on NOA2. If your fiancee will be moving to Poland than yes, you will need an address where your fiancee will be able to get the packet 3 and 4.

FYI, we did not wait for the packet 3, 4. The web site of the Warsaw Embassy has them online (as well as what doctors do the exam, etc) and you can print and send them as soon as you are ready (of course, once the petition is at the Embassy). I had been following our petition and as soon as it hit the Embassy (from NVC, there is a way to tell) I called them up and within the conversation is where it came up that I could send the forms (we were more than ready). That shortened the time by 2-3 weeks at least. This was several months ago, we got our visa in July.

Also, FYI, contrary to what it says in the instructions in VJ, the forms themselves and other Embassies, they wanted the 134 notarized. That said, another VJ petitioner from Ukraine I think, noted that they (EMbassy) did not require theirs to be notarized...Go figure...I wanted no delays, so I followed their instructions to the letter.

When we did our petition, 5 months went by an nothing, at that point, called VSC and they told me to "call back in 90 days". I contacted my Congressman and 'magically' I get NOA2 within a week. Coincidence? Maybe, but I'd suggest to get in their case daily once the 5 month mark (or whatever they say in their bulletin)

With the holidays coming, unfortunately I think your petition might not get to NVC until January. The good news is that once it reaches Embassy you are looking at 4-6 weeks and the interview in Warszawa is simple and quick. My fiancee's was a grand total of 10 minutes and 3 questions. Other couples that had interviews about same time reported same.

Good luck

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

This might slow down during the holidays, hopefully it will get to the embassy and you will be on your way.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I also received NOA1 on July 27.

Nothing.

Nada.

Zilch.

Zero.

BUT, I'M OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THIS COMING NEXT TWO WEEKS, FROM WHAT I'VE SEE HERE ON VJ!

However..... the holidays are now in full swing.... so.... ???? :whistle::crying::help::no:

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Croatia
Timeline

5-6 months from the date of your NOA2, which would be the July 22nd date. Also, 5 months is just a guideline. If it takes longer, it takes longer, especially because of the holiday season.

It's very odd for someone to send it directly to VSC or CSC. Everyone is supposed to send it to the Dallas lockbox first. When did you receive your NOA1?

"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. " ~ Louis Pasteur.

Met Online - 01/2010
Met in Person - 12/21/2010

Engaged - 12/31/2010

File - 07/26/2011

NOA1 - 08/02/2011

NOA2 - 12/22/2011 (e-mail notice)
Visa Approved - 03/13/2012

Married - 03/31/2012 <3

*Started the AOS process a bit late cuse I'm a slacker and suck

But, we've had no issues. It's coming along. Interview should

be shortly coming. Married life is great*

jest.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.