Bad_Daddy

ATTN: VJ Women...order this book!

250 posts in this topic

They are off doing better things that don't include having an internet ####### measuring contest. Besides, they are not as insecure as you are.

My boyfriend's got another forum in which to obsessively post. Besides, we're both American (USA! USA!) so he's said, "Why the hell would I want to go on some immigration site and read posts from a bunch of morons about how hot their foreign wives are, when I got you right here and my own forum to read posts from a bunch of morons on what a pure free market capitalist society would look like? Now, will you go to Walgreens and get me a Coke Zero?"

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline

I am waiting for one of these imaginary husbands (and/or battery operated boyfriends) to come and tell us how great the CABA women are. I see the WOMEN tell us how great the women are, but where are these alledged husbands?

Busy scrubbing the bathroom and preparing dinner while wearing spandex catsuits.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

They are off doing better things that don't include having an internet ####### measuring contest. Besides, they are not as insecure as you are.

Sure they are. Guess we will have to take your word for it as I do no tsee any husbands of these superior CABA women coming forth. Whatever you sat Trompe. :yes:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

What I like about CABA women is the fact that their exposure to Cessium 137 is, on average, lower.

The best thing I have ever seen a man say about a CABA woman.

YOU WIN!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

My boyfriend's got another forum in which to obsessively post. Besides, we're both American (USA! USA!) so he's said, "Why the hell would I want to go on some immigration site and read posts from a bunch of morons about how hot their foreign wives are, when I got you right here and my own forum to read posts from a bunch of morons on what a pure free market capitalist society would look like? Now, will you go to Walgreens and get me a Coke Zero?"

So Trompe is wrong and they do NOT have better things to do? Only different places to do them?

If I were him I would not want to go read how much better off other guys have it either. :wacko:

Gary And Alla

Sure they are. Guess we will have to take your word for it as I do no tsee any husbands of these superior CABA women coming forth. Whatever you sat Trompe. :yes:

I guess you will - unlike yourself I have nothing to prove :thumbs:

After all, I have been a member here for 2 1/2 years longer and have thousands fewer posts than you (with very few made between the hours 8pm-6am PST). Maybe we have better things to do than post pictures and get into internet arguments during those hours?

90day.jpg

Timeline

CABA?

Yeah I know.

Everyone knows what a RUB or FSU woman is. (I mean they make up most of the fashion models in the world and Alla does ads for Canadian companies who need to hire a Ukrainian woman living in the US in order to get someone hot for their ads) CABA is something Elm made up so someone would say something good about CABA women, even if she had to do it herself. Check her signature

I guess you will - unlike yourself I have nothing to prove :thumbs:

After all, I have been a member here for 2 1/2 years longer and have thousands fewer posts than you (with very few made between the hours 8pm-6am PST). Maybe we have better things to do than post pictures and get into internet arguments during those hours?

Oddly enough I know nothing about your posting habits so I will take your word for that also. I guess I have better things to do than check on other people.

Gary And Alla

I believe Sousuke is the husband of a CABA woman, and he's posted.

Everyone knows what a RUB or FSU woman is. (I mean they make up most of the fashion models in the world and Alla does ads for Canadian companies who need to hire a Ukrainian woman living in the US in order to get someone hot for their ads) CABA is something Elm made up so someone would say something good about CABA women, even if she had to do it herself. Check her signature

You do know you are sounding increasingly unhinged in your defensiveness.

Besides, I didn't come up with CABA. Someone referred to us Anglophone ladies as "ABC Chicks" and I thought it was rude to exclude the Australians. I merely took an idea and added a little decoration.star_smile.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Oddly enough I know nothing about your posting habits so I will take your word for that also. I guess I have better things to do than check on other people.

the number of posts is indicated by hearts and boxes on your profile, along with the date you joined. You don't even have to click through to see this information. The topic of your late night posting has been brought up before which, naturally, caused you to get ultra-defensive.

It's okay, you're an insecure guy. No one is perfect.

90day.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am waiting for one of these imaginary husbands (and/or battery operated boyfriends) to come and tell us how great the CABA women are. I see the WOMEN tell us how great the women are, but where are these alledged husbands?

since nessa's american now - she's off working while i'm at home on the computer :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Besides, I didn't come up with CABA. Someone referred to us Anglophone ladies as "ABC Chicks" and I thought it was rude to exclude the Australians. I merely took an idea and added a little decoration.star_smile.gif

Yeah, Sousuke said the best thing about you is you are not comtaminated with nuclear fallout. Woooo Hooo! :lol:

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I mean they make up most of the fashion models in the world

i thought it was brazilians.... :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I did not exclude the Australians.

Gary And Alla