Bad_Daddy

ATTN: VJ Women...order this book!

250 posts in this topic

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysia-ban-obedient-wives-clubs-sex-book-050216109.html

By SEAN YOONG - Associated Press | AP – 11 hrs ago

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysian authorities plan to ban a book about sex published by a group of Muslim women who call themselves the Obedient Wives Club and advocate subservience to husbands, an official said Thursday.

The Malay-language book titled "Islamic Sex" is not available at stores but is believed to have been read by hundreds of members of the club formed this year by a small Malaysian Islamic sect that practices polygamy.

The book contains no explicit photographs but was written by the club's 56-year-old founder to describe her experiences and opinions on marriage. It has passages on how couples should physically and spiritually approach sex, claiming that most women only satisfy 10 percent of their husbands' sexual needs.

The government's Islamic affairs department studied the 115-page book and recommended banning it because it could cause confusion among Malaysia's Muslim majority about acceptable religious teachings, a Home Ministry official said on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to make public statements.

Authorities have not decided when to formally ban the book, but people caught in possession of it could be fined up to 5,000 ringgit ($1,600), the official said. Anyone who makes copies of it for sale can be imprisoned for three years and fined 20,000 ringgit ($6,400).

Representatives of the Obedient Wives Club did not immediately answer calls to them Thursday.

Club leaders showed the book to journalists last month in an attempt to dispel what they called misconceptions that it was obscene and demeaning for women. They said the book was intended to be a spiritual guide read exclusively by club members to help them comprehend sex better.

Many Malaysians have denounced the club, saying it makes a mockery of modern gender roles in a country where women hold prominent posts in the government and private sector.

Club leaders have said a wife should serve as a "good sex worker" and a "#######" to her husband.

The Obedient Wives Club is believed to have at least 800 members in Malaysia and has established branches abroad in Indonesia, Singapore, Jordan and Britain. Many club members are in polygamous marriages, insisting the practice helps husbands to avoid committing adultery. Islam allows men to take up to four wives.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

RUB women do not need this. They covered this in Sparrow School

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

RUB women do not need this. They covered this in Sparrow School

RUB gals don't, but [insert here] could learn a few things about pleasing their ol man.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

RUB gals don't, but [insert here] could learn a few things about pleasing their ol man.

Like I effin' care! Just scrape me off the bed each morning, stand me up and point me to the breakfast table and I am happy.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Like I effin' care! Just scrape me off the bed each morning, stand me up and point me to the breakfast table and I am happy.

:lol:

sigbet.jpg

I would imagine a lot of the wives here get most of their satisfaction using an appliance. They didn't exactly marry Don Juan.

They shouldn't expect too much during football season.

sigbet.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Lelo-XELO112-LELO-Vibrator-Purple/dp/B002P5DHLW/ref=sr_1_8?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1320371180&sr=1-8 $78.70 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping

LELO MONA G-Spot Personal Massager, Vibrator

All lelo products come with a one year warranty.

Made from materials that are 100% safe for the human body.

Lelo is a proven leader in the field, combining their elegant design with plenty of power. they produce products that exemplify both form and function.

Phthalate-free silicone and PC-ABS

4 Hours of pleasure from a 2-hour charge

Dual vibrator arrangement synchronised for enticing possibilities

Sensually flowing form for more fulfilling experiences within

Six stimulation modes from soft flutter to intense pulsation

sigbet.jpg

soft flutter to intense pulsation? you can just hide in the closet and watch.

Those LELO's come with lithium ion batteries and their FDA approved. I got one for the wife last year along with vibrating nipple clamps for right around $100 total including shipping.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Country: Malaysia
Timeline

This kind of stupidity makes me angry and a little ashamed at the same time. The stupid things some stupid Malaysians do... :bonk:

December 2009 -- Visit to Malaysia.

February 2010 -- Applied for B2 visa, approved.

March 2010 -- Visited US.

April 2010 -- Returned from US.

May 2010 -- Sent in K1 Visa application.

July 2010 -- Received NOA2 in 71 days from NOA1.

July 2010 -- Packet 3 received.

August 2010 -- Cancellation of K1 Visa application.

Click HERE for VisaJourney guides.

image.gif?fsize=50&font=Filxgirl.TTF&text= MalaysianGirl &mirror=no&color=0033FF&vcolor=996699&bgcolor=α=yes&output=gif&spacing=4&shadow=undefined&transparent=no

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Those LELO's come with lithium ion batteries and their FDA approved. I got one for the wife last year along with vibrating nipple clamps for right around $100 total including shipping.

You're such a romantic. (L)

You're such a romantic. (L)

I try...

sigbet.jpg