9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hi friends i am tunisian man

my wife teacher me work in engineering then always we not have same holiday

i need know if one of this infirmation can said is red flag

-difference age 7 years

- married from first meeting after 9 month discution , married in jun 2010

- i married her in hull without wedding celebrate and our familly know only we are in realtion friends ship

- we make another holiday in marsh 2011 , and another in july 2011 with her kids is familly vacancy in barbados

i am complain too much

-difference age 7 years

- i married her in hull without wedding celebrate and our familly know only we are in realtion friends ship

- we make another holiday in marsh 2011 , and another in july 2011 with her kids is familly vacancy in barbados

i am complain too much

red flags--married first visit and that your family doesn't know is even worse. Why don't they know? Family support is very important! Also not having a wedding celebration it would look like you are trying to hide something because of those reasons.

Filed: Timeline

-difference age 7 years

i am complain too much

Get ready for a denial or start telling your entire family and all your neighbors really quick..

Whats with these guys? Why are you so embarassed of your American wives? Whats so wrong with us that you have to do this nonsense.. You have the nerve to ask if these are red flags? Are you smoking ZATLA? Would you want your sister hooking up with a guy who didnt have the cohonas to tell his family he was marrying? Can I ask if you would think this would be fair to your sister? Oh I forgot .. there seems to be a consensus of some of these guys that wronging American women to the absolutely most stratospheric point is some how acceptable. I feel sorry for your wife. She is not streetsmart enough to know that this is only a BIZNEZZ for you..Its unfair to string this poor American woman along for a relationship that you are so embarassed of that you wont even claim it.. I feel so sorry for your wife.. To answer your question, HELL YEAH its a red flag.. hell yeah

Timeline

Get ready for a denial or start telling your entire family and all your neighbors really quick..

Whats with these guys? Why are you so embarassed of your American wives? Whats so wrong with us that you have to do this nonsense.. You have the nerve to ask if these are red flags? Are you smoking ZATLA? Would you want your sister hooking up with a guy who didnt have the cohonas to tell his family he was marrying? Can I ask if you would think this would be fair to your sister? Oh I forgot .. there seems to be a consensus of some of these guys that wronging American women to the absolutely most stratospheric point is some how acceptable. I feel sorry for your wife. She is not streetsmart enough to know that this is only a BIZNEZZ for you..Its unfair to string this poor American woman along for a relationship that you are so embarassed of that you wont even claim it.. I feel so sorry for your wife.. To answer your question, HELL YEAH its a red flag.. hell yeah

thanks friends i will inform my familly shur in soon fews day

need make father and sister sign obe letter said we accept the marriage of walid o this americain lady ? can this letter take place for wedding party

Lol, well you said it!! hahahaha!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Not having a proper wedding and not informing your family says a lot. I'd be worried if I were you. My mil was born in Tunis andI've seen a real wedding celebration. Let me tell you, it's a far cry from a secret martiage. If you will go forward, you need to have a very good explanation for why you did things this way.

event.png

Timeline

Not having a proper wedding and not informing your family says a lot. I'd be worried if I were you. My mil was born in Tunis andI've seen a real wedding celebration. Let me tell you, it's a far cry from a secret martiage. If you will go forward, you need to have a very good explanation for why you did things this way.

thx friend momof1

tell me , for i return situation more good

because i was hiding my marriage

for return situation better before interview , is good idea make my familly sign in paper they said , we accept the marriage , and walid inform us about this marriage even later no matter , letter my familly sign i take with me to hull

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You must be prepared as well once your family knows all about it to be able to explain during the interview WHY there was no celebration with your family or friends for the marriage especially if you have no pics of you and her with the family... that is indeed a huge red flag...

When I married my husband we didnt have the huge gigantic 400 ppl plus wedding but we did have a pretty large one close to 100 ppl...his boss, friends, all his family, and all the shopkeepers know about our marriage... we had over 1000 pics from the mehndi, nikah, and valima not to mention from our honeymoon and visits to family members homes...

If they did a field investigation with your case you would really be hit hard with the fact you didnt tell anybody and kept it secret.

Edited by EAbbas

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You are 7 years older.

I know of only one Hull, which one do you mean?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.