marie09

How can illegal aliens prove they are on a path to legalize their immigration status?

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

They can do as they please they can drive without a drivers license.They come to California on a raft and break all the laws off scott free and a ####### kick back to Mexico.

They cant come to Utah on a raft - not that i would want to live there

When I first immigrated to Milwaukee, I went through hell to get a SS and drivers license because one letter of my surname on the landing record was wrongly written down at Chicago airport

They said it would be some months to fix and you no adrivo til then gringo comprendo ?

I found a SS regulation to say one letter wrong is ok (they must do it all the time) and so i got a SS then a drivers license - but it was a big struggle and I was documented 10 feet deep in official paperwork too

Cant believe they let illegals get licenses after what I went through - the idea of being banged up in a remote log cabin through a milwaukee winter with no car ? jeez

I would but em on the path to the border coz my legal immigration was the hardest thing I have ever done and took years of trauma and hard work y mucho dinero tambien

Edited by Austin Devon

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

They are just like Wily E. Coyote.

wile.jpg

Wily is out of favor with the young memsahib because they eat domestic cats. Within 400 yards of here, they killed 3 cats and 4 dogs and wounded several others. Domestic cats are their major food.

Of course it may be they are getting a bum rap and its the hungry illegals that are doing it

It's no coincidence that the Spanish for cat is 'gato' which sounds close enough to 'gateux' when you are hungry

My son got in a fight with the chef when he was working as a waiter in tenerife

He took the chef an order with 'gato' written on it

Spelling has never been his main strength - eating is - I once saw him eat 5 main meals at different restaurants between 4pm and midnight - the last one was a giant pizza. He would do well as a raft on the rio grande - at least 10 illegals could float across on him

Edited by Austin Devon

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Actually there are only 3 states that allow illegals to get a driver's license... which is ludicrous. People complain that illegals don't have insurance etc. Uhmmm many of them do/did, but since now states are making it so hard for them to get a driver's license then bingo... less and less now have car insurance. This country is going backwards and most have their agenda all mixed up. We should be trying to help every person in this country that is trying to help themself and we should stop helping the freeloaders. While in reality there is such a large percentage of the population that are against illegals... just because. It makes no sense, unless of course many of that large percentage are freeloaders themselves.

Cant believe they let illegals get licenses after what I went through

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

It's a hoax -- a filthy, rotten hoax. She will set you back upon the rightful and proper path upon her return, si man.

The most dangerous food is Wedding Cake, si man. And Socrates died from an overdose of wedlock, sigh man...

What you are thinking of is the old joke, that says, "What food makes women gain weight the fastest?" Wedding cake. Yes, man.

:star:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

Actually there are only 3 states that allow illegals to get a driver's license... which is ludicrous. People complain that illegals don't have insurance etc. Uhmmm many of them do/did, but since now states are making it so hard for them to get a driver's license then bingo... less and less now have car insurance. This country is going backwards and most have their agenda all mixed up. We should be trying to help every person in this country that is trying to help themself and we should stop helping the freeloaders. While in reality there is such a large percentage of the population that are against illegals... just because. It makes no sense, unless of course many of that large percentage are freeloaders themselves.

This doesn't make sense - how can it be true that a large percentage of the population are against illegals and are freeloaders themselves ?

91% of the workforce have jobs and 90 % of those are against illegals getting driver's licenses or being otherwise accommodated

I had to pay many thousands to immigrate legally - years of trauma and effort - traveling to London being measured and weighed and examined and poked around and blood samples and police records and all sorts of other records and interviews etc etc and more etc

Why should someone get all that for free by just swimming across on an inner tube or deliberately cheating a visitor visa ?

Its the logic of the shoplifter - I am hungry, got no money - steal it - easy !

These illegals are exactly the same as thieves which is why they are criminals and branded criminals

I would DNA every one of them, throw them out and gave a 10 year mandatory sentence in a cheap desert camp for a second attempt

They are cheats, and thieves of immigration benefits that I had to pay for in so many ways

Whack em hard

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Where have you been? Having a job has nothing to do with freeloading. Free health care, food stamps, SS for the elderly etc. Any dollar the govt gives to one individual but not to EVERY individual makes that one individual a freeloader.

It's not my fault nor anyone elses that you went through the immigration process. If you don't like it, don't do it. My fiance is going through the same process. I have no complaints, but I'm also not going to complain about people from other countries coming here looking for work trying to better their future. You sound bitter that you spent your time and money going through the process. If you are going to be bitter about it, why did you go through it in the first place?

91% of the workforce have jobs and 90 % of those are against illegals getting driver's licenses or being otherwise accommodated

I

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Timeline

Where have you been? Having a job has nothing to do with freeloading. Free health care, food stamps, SS for the elderly etc. Any dollar the govt gives to one individual but not to EVERY individual makes that one individual a freeloader.

It's not my fault nor anyone elses that you went through the immigration process. If you don't like it, don't do it. My fiance is going through the same process. I have no complaints, but I'm also not going to complain about people from other countries coming here looking for work trying to better their future. You sound bitter that you spent your time and money going through the process. If you are going to be bitter about it, why did you go through it in the first place?

When you say 'coming here looking for work', do you include floating across illegally on inner tubes ? You are supposed to support and abide by US law you know. Did anyone tell you people that ?

So you want me, who did it all legally, to clear off out of the country so it can be left to be a haven for the illegals you think so highly of ?

Don't you think you have this all the wrong way round ?

I think its you and yours who should clear off if you cant support the law of the land.

Make sure your inner tube doesn't leak.

Edited by Austin Devon

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

I can understand that you may be angry about this. But part of your anger derives from viewing it from your personal perspective alone, which is what all of us usually do.

Just for kicks, try to view it from the opposite side:

you live in Mexico, drug cartels decapitate people and hang them from trees. Your 12-hour job pays you less than you would need to feed your family. Crime is everywhere and so is corruption. You are afraid that your little daughter might get raped, your son swooped up by gang members. Life is hell, and every time you come home from work and look in your wife's and your children's eyes it hits you like a fist in the face and you feel your heart is going to implode in emotional pain.

All you can do is try to do better and get out of harm's way is to cross the border. You have no chance of getting a visa, so you pay a coyote tons of money that you will have to work off for many years to come. Once in the U.S. and in debt over your eyeballs, you work slave jobs from sun rise to night and get paid barely enough to buy food. But it's still better than what you had to make with in Mexico. Life is not good, but it's bearable and you take it one day at a time. Your children are going to school now and are getting an education. They will have a better life than you, and that's what matters most to you.

Then there is this Austin Devil who whines about the process and the cost of the visa process from Merry Olde England where nobody goes to be hungry and health care is free and says you should be branded and put in a prison camp for what you did.

And you think, silently: should I cut off this arrogant #######'s balls and eat them for dinner?

And I don't blame him, not a bit.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Timeline

I can understand that you may be angry about this. But part of your anger derives from viewing it from your personal perspective alone, which is what all of us usually do.

you live in Mexico, drug cartels decapitate people and hang them from trees. Your 12-hour job pays you less than you would need to feed your family. Crime is everywhere and so is corruption. You are afraid that your little daughter might get raped, your son swooped up by gang members. Life is hell, and every time you come home from work and look in your wife's and your children's eyes it hits you like a fist in the face and you feel your heart is going to implode in emotional pain.

All you can do is try to do better and get out of harm's way is to cross the border. You have no chance of getting a visa, so you pay a coyote tons of money that you will have to work off for many years to come. Once in the U.S. and in debt over your eyeballs, you work slave jobs from sun rise to night and get paid barely enough to buy food. But it's still better than what you had to make with in Mexico. Life is not good, but it's bearable and you take it one day at a time. Your children are going to school now and are getting an education. They will have a better life than you, and that's what matters most to you.

Then there is this Austin Devil who whines about the process and the cost of the visa process from Merry Olde England where nobody goes to be hungry and health care is free and says you should be branded and put in a prison camp for what you did.

And you think, silently: should I cut off this arrogant #######'s balls and eat them for dinner?

And I don't blame him, not a bit.

That's quite violent really - people who talk like that are not the kind of people we want in this country

I don't agree with your violent speech or your support of anarchy and law breaking. Write to the President if you don't like the law

Your final thoughts shows some confusion as to whether you are a homosexual or a cannibal or both - as well as a violent law breaker

I do hope you and your still- damp friends don't get this far North because I can live without that kind of talk

Now off you trot and obey the law

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

how is paying a coyote to get one across the border supposed to change that in bold? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

how is paying a coyote to get one across the border supposed to change that in bold? :unsure:

Think I will take that place off my list of holiday vacation spots. Sounds a bit dodgy to me. Stick to the Yorkshire Dales.

I have never paid money to a coyote but I have paid money to see one - in Milwaukee zoo. Ragged ears and quite short legs and drooling from the corner of their mouths - yes I saw them on that 'Border Patrol' program too - same description

Edited by Austin Devon

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

you live in Mexico, drug cartels decapitate people and hang them from trees. Your 12-hour job pays you less than you would need to feed your family. Crime is everywhere and so is corruption. You are afraid that your little daughter might get raped, your son swooped up by gang members. Life is hell

Because you and your little daughter no longer live there? :unsure:

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Because you and your little daughter no longer live there? :unsure:

so the usa doesn't have rape nor gangs? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Think I will take that place off my list of holiday vacation spots. Sounds a bit dodgy to me. Stick to the Yorkshire Dales.

I have never paid money to a coyote but I have paid money to see one - in Milwaukee zoo. Ragged ears and quite short legs and drooling from the corner of their mouths - yes I saw them on that 'Border Patrol' program too - same description

You are missing out. Next time I go I get shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, a free round of golf, and two 50-minute massages. Actually every time ago...

The Grand Luxxe has a butler on each floor that will bring me ice, towels, drinks, food, whatever I want.

The one they are building in Acapulco (one of the greatest vacation spots in the western hemisphere) should probably be complete around this time next year...

Right on the beach, to die for views, fishing, can't ask for much more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvaFI04YA44&feature=related

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1