PD is Current.

December 2011 Visa Bulletin Prediction

380 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

I hope that you can help me make a guess about my PD 19 March, 2009. Can I receive the interview letter next month to help prepare for my documents and many things before? Thank you so much.

YES. I say 80% chance you'll get an interview next month.

I would start preparing NOW if i were you. good luck!

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My PD for F2A is July 15, 2009. The PD for Nov F2A is Feb 15, 2011. At the pace the state department is going, how much more do you think I have to wait until the PD for "Subject to per country limit" reaches July. Maybe by January 2012? What are your thoughts please? :huh:

Edited by Bloggr22

F2A (subject to per country limit) PD: July 15, 2009

Timeline

My PD for F2A is July 15, 2009. The PD for Nov F2A is Feb 15, 2011. At the pace the state department is going, how much more do you think I have to wait until the PD for "Subject to per country limit" reaches July. Maybe by January 2012? What are your thoughts please? :huh:

I meant The PD for Nov 2011 F2A is Feb 15, 2009.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

I meant The PD for Nov 2011 F2A is Feb 15, 2009.

15JUL09 minus 15FEB09 that's 5 months away, if it moves at the same pace as last 2 VB,

which is 37 days per month, that's about 4 VB from now.

hope this helps

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

15JUL09 minus 15FEB09 that's 5 months away, if it moves at the same pace as last 2 VB,

which is 37 days per month, that's about 4 VB from now.

hope this helps

Yes, it does help. Any one else?

Filed: Timeline

I think Jan 2012 VB or Feb 2012 VB.

My Wife & Daughter PD: June 2009.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi all

I just joined this forum '

I have a question . My date is Aug 2009 and I have to have interview in Ankara Turkey . What is not clear for me is that when I check the US embassy in ankara "visa appointments " I see that people with priority date such as "ANK2010 ...... have appontment date . How come they got appointment before me Mine is Ank2009.....

Please someone let me know

thanks

Hi all

I just joined this forum '

I have a question . My date is Aug 2009 and I have to have interview in Ankara Turkey . What is not clear for me is that when I check the US embassy in ankara "visa appointments " I see that people with priority date such as "ANK2010 ...... have appontment date . How come they got appointment before me Mine is Ank2009.....

Please someone let me know

thanks

Hi im from iran too, nice to see you here!

my pd is oct2009.

each ref no begins with: 1) first: the country that you will be interviewd, for example ANK=Ankara or ABD=Abu dahbi and 2)second: year when your case went to NVC from uscis, (yani case shoma dar sale 2009 be nvc montaghel shode) the most important thing is the category and the priority date that stablish your interview time! http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

are you in F2A category? if yes then according to visabulletin, since your pd is Aug2009 then your interview will be in next 6 months if it VB moves like recent speed (1 month per VB).

for more information you can also go to www.mohajersara.com its a Persian forum.

good luck

Edited by pilapila

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi all anybody can predict when will be my date current , it is 16 April 09 , please pray for me and for my baby.

Hi all,

I wish that u r doing so well.

I think that ur PD will be current in Jan 2012 if the bulletin moves 6 weeks every time.

I hope that u will be current next month

just pray and God will do the best thing for all of us

God bless u all

Timeline

Next month your PD will be current you will see make sure check your email

I sure hope so! What is the basis of your prediction?

I think Jan 2012 VB or Feb 2012 VB.

Thank you. What is the basis of your prediction? :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.