2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

GREEN CARD came in the mail today!!! :)

So happy!!! :) best of luck to everyone waiting!! I hope for a speedy process of your application! :) see you in 2013!!! :)

Congratulations!!!! see yah in 2013! yeeeehhhaaaahh! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys:

I'm wondering something, and i hope someone can help me.

On Jan 9: i got an email and txt saying that my ead was ordered "card production"

Then,

On Jan 13: i got another email and txt saying:Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity.

Does this mean my case went backwords!  or my card should come attached in this letter??

Thanks

Edited by nagilavanci

Hey guys:

I'm wondering something, and i hope someone can help me.

On Jan 9: i got an email and txt saying that my ead was ordered "card production"

Then,

On Jan 13: i got another email and txt saying:Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity.

Does this mean my case went backwords!  or my card should come attached in this letter??

Thanks

No. They will send you multiple updates. Just disregard it. You'll get it 2-3days after the last approval email you will get. Maximum 10days from the first approval update.

N400Sent - 11/10/2014
Delivered - 11/13/2014
Accepted - 11/17/2014 11:50PM
Biometrics - 12/18/2014
Interview - 05/12/2015 APPROVED!!

Scheduled for Oath Ceremony - 05/22/2015

Timeline

So, the card comes in the mail they sent on the 13??

Thanks

No. They will send you multiple updates. Just disregard it. You'll get it 2-3days after the last approval email you will get. Maximum 10days from the first approval update.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Me.

I hope they don't take another 90 days to process my EAD now that I've sent back my RFE documents.

Me too!! I am a mess. I'm surprised we haven't been flat our rejected. We had our RFE back in Sept, sent a response (apparently it wasn't good enough) so i sent extra information later on......then we caved and met with an immigration lawyer who commended me for my efforts but basically implied that i wasn't meant to do it alone and had made an error...so we had to yet again overnight extra tax information...now we are just waiting...again. We applied for the first round of paperwork on August 8th but they show our I-485 paperwork as being recieved on Sept 20th and our EAD paperwork on the 8th of August...whatever haha i am just dying for Aloush to be able to get a decent job!

Anna & Ali

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

NOA1-Sept 21, 2010

NOA2-March 14, 2010

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My wife came to US on K3 visa in August.

I have applied AOS for her in September.

She completed her Biometrics appointment on Nov 5th.

Received her EAD on Nov 20th.

From then, we did not hear anyhting back from USCIS regarding her green card.

Its been over 4 months since we applied for her adjustment of status to green card.

Still Waiting................

Can anyone help me on whats going on.

Thanks,

Praneeth

So, the card comes in the mail they sent on the 13??

Thanks

Most likely, Yes. If thats the last approval email they sent you.

My wife came to US on K3 visa in August.

I have applied AOS for her in September.

She completed her Biometrics appointment on Nov 5th.

Received her EAD on Nov 20th.

From then, we did not hear anyhting back from USCIS regarding her green card.

Its been over 4 months since we applied for her adjustment of status to green card.

Still Waiting................

Can anyone help me on whats going on.

Thanks,

Praneeth

Check how long is the processing time based on where you live. If its been over the processing time, you should definitely give them a call and see whats going on. Goodluck!

N400Sent - 11/10/2014
Delivered - 11/13/2014
Accepted - 11/17/2014 11:50PM
Biometrics - 12/18/2014
Interview - 05/12/2015 APPROVED!!

Scheduled for Oath Ceremony - 05/22/2015

Me too!! I am a mess. I'm surprised we haven't been flat our rejected. We had our RFE back in Sept, sent a response (apparently it wasn't good enough) so i sent extra information later on......then we caved and met with an immigration lawyer who commended me for my efforts but basically implied that i wasn't meant to do it alone and had made an error...so we had to yet again overnight extra tax information...now we are just waiting...again. We applied for the first round of paperwork on August 8th but they show our I-485 paperwork as being recieved on Sept 20th and our EAD paperwork on the 8th of August...whatever haha i am just dying for Aloush to be able to get a decent job!

And I bet you're left thinking: "I paid $1070 for THIS?"

K-1 Visa timeline

(See comments in my timeline)

AOS timeline

Sent off AOS forms: 29th September 2011

NOA1: 14th October 2011

Biomentrics appointment: 8th November 2011

RFE on my I-485: 21st December 2011

Mailed RFE documents: 10th January 2012

RFE documents received and under review: 13th January 2012

I-485 transferred to California Service Center: 23rd January 2012

EAD in production: 25th January 2012

EAD in hand: 4th February 2012 (128 days after filing)

Green Card approved (Without interview): 6th March 2012

Green Card in hand: 12th March 2012

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Finally got an email update that my father's card is in production. We were a little nervous because he had a follow-up appointment after the initial AOS interview ; they wanted a birth affidavit and baptism certificate, but all seems to be in order now. Good luck to those still waiting!

Finally received the card production email yay!!!!

Finally received the card production email yay!!!!

--

Our AOS Journey

9/22/11 - AOS Package Sent

9/26/11 - Package signed by Chicago Lockbox

10/05/11 - NOA I485, I765, I130

10/13/11 - Biometrics appointment letter arrives for 11/7/11

10/24/11 - Successful biometrics walk-in

11/14/11 - Email notification for Interview on 12/14/11

11/22/11 - Text notification of EAD Production

11/28/11 - Second Text notification of EAD Production

12/05/11 - EAD received

12/14/11 - Interview (Not approved on the spot. Officer wanted to further look into my wife's 245i eligibility)

1/10/12 - Email with I-485 approval!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

And I bet you're left thinking: "I paid $1070 for THIS?"

More like, I spent 1070 plus 500 for the recent lawyer input (all of 15 minutes of his time) and this whole process started in sept 2010 and im just like gahhhhhhhhhhh but i am comforted by the fact that at least we haven't spent 10,000 on a lawyer or anything.

Anna & Ali

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

NOA1-Sept 21, 2010

NOA2-March 14, 2010

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Nine days after USCIS receives my RFE response, they sent me a notification saying my EAD card is in production. Yay!! I hope the interview appointment notification will come right after! Very happy and thankful to the VJ community!!

Timeline

Got my EAD card today!

Social security tomorrow!

Yay...

Ahh, people!

I was reading my interview letter and there's sooo many things they are asking me to bring. Almost everything is in the application when we sent.. Do i really need all of that??? Arghh lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.