Kristi & Fady

Oh my gosh! Somebody please help me!

69 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone...Fady had been in AP for over a month now. I decided to write the embassy last night to ask them how much longer he would be in AP and how come our case status didn't show up on the embassy website. This was their reply:

Thank you for your e-mail message.

Please note that Mr. Fadel Allah was found inadmissible for one year under section 212(a)(1)(A)(iv) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. During his year of inadmissibility, we will contact Mr. Fadel Allah and request random tests.

We hope the above information is helpful.

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo

WS

WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS MEAN?! IM IN COMPLETE SHOCK!!!! WE ARE DENIED FOR A YEAR? WHAT THE HECK IS SECTION 212 WHATEVER WHATEVER?! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! IM HYSTERICALY RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK THIS MEANS!

Timeline

Thank you for your replies. That link was helpful. Ok now what? So my guy is doing drugs and I didn't know about it? Is there anyway that the embassy would tell me his drug test results? They made him take two. He told me that they were negative. I have no idea what to believe.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you for your replies. That link was helpful. Ok now what? So my guy is doing drugs and I didn't know about it? Is there anyway that the embassy would tell me his drug test results? They made him take two. He told me that they were negative. I have no idea what to believe.

Not much you can do now because he has to wait 1 full year and be tested randomly during that time for drug usage.

Not sure if the embassy will out right tell you as you are not married. But seems to me hes keeping secrets from you that you should know about. Time for a serious chat with him!

212 paper (1) Health-related grounds.-

(A) In general.-Any alien-

(iv) who is determined (in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Health and Human Services) to be a drug abuser or addict, is inadmissible.

Edited by Inky

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

Yes thank you...but if he has been lying for a whole 2 years, whats the point of a serious chat? he will just tell me more lies! I don't know what to believe. Do I believe the embassy or Fady? Would the embassy only do this if the drug results were positive? He told me that both times they were negative. He told me that the hospital only gives patients the test results if they are negative and if its positive, the hospital itself will send the results to the embassy. So he said he was negative the two times. What should I believe? Is it possible that the embassy did this because he looked so tired the mornign of his interview and they assumed he was on drugs? Is it possible for this to be a mistake and that he really isnt a drug user? Thanks for the replies!

Timeline

No because they do not just throw drug abuse around like its a game. They test for drugs and if it shows positive the visa is rejected.

You can certainly try emailing the embassy again and requesting more information on it but you have to ask them specific questions to get specific answers from them. They could still refuse to answer the drug type though. You can also see if he can get proof for you from the medical as to the drug test results.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

No, it is not possible that they made a mistake or falsely accused him because he was "tired". The embassies must follow the law scrupulously and have proof to back up their actions. His tests were positive and he lied to you. You should believe the embassy. Why did he have a drug test two times anyway?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

He had the drug test done twice because I'm guessing the original one was negative, but when he was at his interview, the consular thought he looked like he was on drugs. So they told him he had to have another drug test. So he did the second test and now we get this answer. So wow...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm so sorry to hear about that :( I don't know what to say but I know the embassy will not lie about that.It's sad If he was using any drugs while doing the papers besides drugs are not good for you and Illegal.That makes them reject him.Sorry again I hope and pray for you.....Good luck ,Rina

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

He had the drug test done twice because I'm guessing the original one was negative, but when he was at his interview, the consular thought he looked like he was on drugs. So they told him he had to have another drug test. So he did the second test and now we get this answer. So wow...

You guess or you know it was negative? did he look tired as you first said or did he look like he was on drugs? Stick with one thing, the truth, don't change it to suit the issue.

This is also why I said to have a SERIOUS talk with him. If you love him and you have been with him for 2 years+ then a serious talk is a good thing. If you don't think a serious talk is worth it then why go through all the wait and paying money for this for nothing?

Timeline

I guess it was negative because I'm only telling you what he told me. But if the embassy is denying us for drug abuse, then maybe he has been lying! I didn't see him on webcam before or after his interview. I know he was up for 18 hours and then had only 2 hours of sleep before the interview. He waited at the embassy for 4 hours. So I can imagine he would look tired and look messed up. Of course I dont know. Im in America and he is in Egypt. In the 2 years, I've seen him 3 times. He seemed normal to me! I'm not changing anything to suit the issue. I'm just trying to figure out what is true and accurate and what is a lie. This is a complete shock to me so before I end the 2 year relationship, I want to make sure the embassy really did have a positive drug test.

The embassy didn't test him, the medical doctor tested him. The embassy only got the results. So now you know the outcome of his medical, what do you want to do next?

He was tested and questioned at his medical regarding his drug use, so there was more than just a random drug test done. Do you expect a drug usage to tell you the truth?

Good luck on whatever decision you take in going forward.

I guess it was negative because I'm only telling you what he told me. But if the embassy is denying us for drug abuse, then maybe he has been lying! I didn't see him on webcam before or after his interview. I know he was up for 18 hours and then had only 2 hours of sleep before the interview. He waited at the embassy for 4 hours. So I can imagine he would look tired and look messed up. Of course I dont know. Im in America and he is in Egypt. In the 2 years, I've seen him 3 times. He seemed normal to me! I'm not changing anything to suit the issue. I'm just trying to figure out what is true and accurate and what is a lie. This is a complete shock to me so before I end the 2 year relationship, I want to make sure the embassy really did have a positive drug test.

I am sorry for your situation...........BUT BEING SLEEPY .does not show up in a drug test.........DRUGS DO!!!! ask yourself why would the embassy lie, they arent out to hurt you!!....:blush:

12/22/2010...married my soulmate,in tagaytay city.

USCIS...
01/28/2011...mailed I-130 to chicago Lockbox.....The journey begins
01/31/2011...receive I-130
02/05/2011...get a e-mail notice of NOA-1...states case transferred to CSC
02/08/2011...check clears my bank
02/10/2011... rec. hardcopy NOA-1 in mail...priority date..01/31/2011.....sit back relax and ride this slow mule!!
02/14/2011... touched ( it must have fallen on the floor )..hehe
05/12/2011...NOA-2 OMG...98days u kidding me!!!!!!!

NVC......

05/26/2011... finally got NVC case number...
05/28/2011... receive DS-3032 in e-mail/e-mailed the DS-3032 back
05/28/2011... receive AOS fee bill/ and paid online.
06/01/2011... AOS fee bill shows paid.
06/02/2011... DS-3032 accepted
06/03/2011... IV-bill generated and sented by e-mail
06/04/2011... Paid IV fee bill/ in progress
06/07/2011... IV fee bill showed paid/ downloaded cover sheet
06/08/2011... Express mail both the I-864(AOS) and DS-230
06/09/2011... Confirmed del at 11:10am signed by N visa center.
06/21/2011... SIF...yea!!! called NVC..yes case complete but no interview dates until aug..rats!!
06/28/2011... issured interview date set for 08/08/2011 At 6:30am.
07/12&13/2011... medical
YEA SHE PASSED MEDICAL

08/08/2011... interview approved!!!
08/19/2011...usa/arkansas.....

ROC

05/23/2013... mailed I-751 to Vermont

05/25/2013...delivery confirm received

05/30/2013...check cleared bank

06/01/2013...rec. NOA1 (receipt date 05/28/2013)

06/24/2013... biometrics appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.