extrarius

Application Revoked

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well the DHS revoked our application with no appeal. US Consulate cancelled the interview. Fiance won't want to file again and is preparing to leave me. I feel so distraught at this point.

That is terrible. Why did they revoke the application?

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Closed NVC Ocotber 11, 2011

Interview Date: January 12,2012

Thank you my wonderful God in Heaven.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

They didn't revoke it. From what you said in your other topic here, you withdrew the petition after having an argument with your fiancee. If that's the case, then you can file again.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Refiling is not an option my fiance refuses and I will not force the issue. I will just accept the consequences of what I have done

I am sorry to hear that!! But I bet there is a way around to fix it!! She has the rights to want to leave you!! But if i were you i would take a plane to where she lives, and i will start all over!!

K-1 VISA

02-03-2011 - I-129F sent

02-04-2011 - I-129F received. Signed by Vill.

02-10-2011 - NOA1 (Email-message)

02-15-2011- NOA1 (Hard-copy received)

03-06-2011 - NOA2(email-text message)

NOA2 (3 MONTHS,3 WEEKS,4 DAYS)

06-15-2011- Packet 3 received by email

08-04-2011- Packet 3 Back to the Embassy

08-25-2011- Packet 4 Received (Interview day:09-08-2011)

09-08-2011- Interview (APPROVED)

09-13-2011- Visa Received (It took only 3 business days)

09-22-2011- POE

09-23-2011- My baby's B-day!

AOS

11-18-2011- We got married!

01-20-2012- AOS package sent

01-23-2012- AOS package received by USCIS

01-27-2012- NOA1 (email)

02-01-2012- NOA 1 (Hard-Copy Received)

02-07-2012- Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

02-13-2012- Email saying case was transferred to another office(Waiting for the hard copy to see where it was sent)

02-17-2012- Hard-Copy received- AOS transferred to CSC

02-21-2012- Biometrics Appointment-

03-13-2012- Biometrics Retaken due to they didn't take right my fingerprints.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Refiling is not an option my fiance refuses and I will not force the issue. I will just accept the consequences of what I have done

Very unfortunate. That's what happens when something so important is taken so lightly, prioritizing the heat of the moment over your commitment.

Honor is not to avoid our mistakes, is to deal with the consequences... and knowing our present is the consequence of the decisions we have made in the past, my thoughts to you is for you to start honoring your relationship and making all amendments required at the present to ensure your future with her. If you try hard enough maybe it is still possible.

Edited by Yllen

PNB0m3.png

HxkAm12.png

Time from NOA1 to NOA2: 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Based on my experience, I am 53, I would cry and move on. She's got a gut feeling you are not right for her or something is wrong in her mind. You'd be supprised that if you suck it up and move on, you might find someone way better for you. I did and we are filing now. I don't think fighting is nautural in a good relationship. If you click so well to get married, you shouldn't be fighting up front. There will be something to fight about along the way but not going into it. It's a bad sign.

This is confusing...who e-mailed the consulate to withdraw the application, the USC or the foreign fiance(e)? Was there any reply affirming that the withdraw request has been granted or some sort of communication from the consulate or DHS? Its a little confusing how the foreign fiancee can request that an approved petition be withdrawn, resulting in a DHS revocation, since the underlying I-129F petition was completed by the USC and approved by USCIS, not DHS. The beneficiary can not attend the interview, or request a cancellation of the interview...but not the withdrawal of the I-129F...that is not within their power.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Timeline

Based on my experience, I am 53, I would cry and move on. She's got a gut feeling you are not right for her or something is wrong in her mind. You'd be supprised that if you suck it up and move on, you might find someone way better for you. I did and we are filing now. I don't think fighting is nautural in a good relationship. If you click so well to get married, you shouldn't be fighting up front. There will be something to fight about along the way but not going into it. It's a bad sign.

And wasn´t it a "bad sign" when the USC requested a withdraw without thinking in further consecuences? (Like what happend)?

Did you read the previous post?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/322635-need-advice/page__p__4819650#entry4819650

This is confusing...who e-mailed the consulate to withdraw the application, the USC or the foreign fiance(e)? Was there any reply affirming that the withdraw request has been granted or some sort of communication from the consulate or DHS? Its a little confusing how the foreign fiancee can request that an approved petition be withdrawn, resulting in a DHS revocation, since the underlying I-129F petition was completed by the USC and approved by USCIS, not DHS. The beneficiary can not attend the interview, or request a cancellation of the interview...but not the withdrawal of the I-129F...that is not within their power.

It was the USC who requested the withdraw.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/322635-need-advice/page__p__4819650#entry4819650

PNB0m3.png

HxkAm12.png

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Since your timeline states your visa was approved at interview today, seems you manage to fix it after all.

Just wanted to contratulate you.

PNB0m3.png

HxkAm12.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.