웃

More than 30,000 Somali children have died of starvation in the last 3 months

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Posts containing personal attacks or quoting same have been removed. Please stay on topic

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Sharia law would make all of you nicer people. For now, Christian law is being applied to this topic.

Explain how?

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I know this sounds elementary but maybe you never went to Sunday School.

I did. I call it brain washing academy 101.

Most Christian children learn pretty early on that God did Create a "perfect world" called Eden,.

The next weeks lesson was on how man disobedience forced him out and into this world

So God throws a little hissy fit and cries like a little spoiled brat because Eve (His only daughter at the time) ate a beautifully ripe and shiny red apple sold to her by a FANTASTIC salesman (a snake that talks). Can you imagine the brainwashing it takes for a grown man to believe this HILARIOUS children's tale!!! Yet you have 40, 50, 60, 70 year old men and women that SERIOUSLY believe that Adam and Eve were the first 2 humans on the planet earth and that she did take an apple from the FANTASTIC SALESMAN (the talking snake guy). headbonk.gif

Seems you expect God to create a "heaven on earth", complete with a "meals on wheels" program and cable tv (free of course).

I was thinking about this earlier. Logic deniers (some Christians - maybe you?) like to say we have free will. That is why we don't have a perfect world. If the world was perfect we wouldn't have free will. Well, how much free will does the retard have? The person born deformed that gets RIDICULED on a daily basis. The fat kids. The ugly kids. The 10,000 CHILDREN that get cancer every year (just stats from within the United States)? The child that dies of hunger every 5 seconds?

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

So God throws a little hissy fit and cries like a little spoiled brat because Eve (His only daughter at the time) ate a beautifully ripe and shiny red apple sold to her by a FANTASTIC salesman (a snake that talks). Can you imagine the brainwashing it takes for a grown man to believe this HILARIOUS children's tale!!! Yet you have 40, 50, 60, 70 year old men and women that SERIOUSLY believe that Adam and Eve were the first 2 humans on the planet earth and that she did take an apple from the FANTASTIC SALESMAN (the talking snake guy). headbonk.gif

I was thinking about this earlier. Logic deniers (some Christians - maybe you?) like to say we have free will. That is why we don't have a perfect world. If the world was perfect we wouldn't have free will. Well, how much free will does the retard have? The person born deformed that gets RIDICULED on a daily basis. The fat kids. The ugly kids. The 10,000 CHILDREN that get cancer every year (just stats from within the United States)? The child that dies of hunger every 5 seconds?

Dude, you are sidelining your topic (and argument))

The thrust of your question suggests that there is some Christian belief that this world has some expectation of "being heaven like".

You claimed you had Sunday school in your back ground., this is so elementary, how could you then have this wrong?

I'm not trying to pic at you, but this whole thread is the perfect "straw man" set up.

Believers have no expectation that life will be free from all the experiences of life... good and bad, deserved and undeserved.

There is a place free from pain, torment and hurt, this is not it.

Danno, the christian, albeit a gay hating one, has never stated how much he donates

HUmility is a virtue I am yet working on.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Is this what all atheists sound like? This reads like a Bono-meets-Teenage-Internet-Atheist trainwreck, ffs.

Edited by Gervl

USCIS

Jul 15/11 - Sent I-130 Package from Honolulu

Jul 18/11 - I-130 package received & signed for in Chicago
Jul 19/11 - Priority Date
Jul 21/11 - NOA1/USCIS Acceptance Confirmation received
Jul 29/11 - Received I-797C hard copy
Aug 4/11 - Touched
Feb 16/12 - NOA2 Approval (212 days since Priority Date)

NVC

Feb 28/12 - NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned, Optin E-mail for EP Sent

Mar 2/12 - DS-261 Submitted
Mar 5/12 - Electronic Processing Opt-in Accepted, AOS Invoiced & Paid
Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 9/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
Mar 12/12 - AOS fee shows as "Not Paid - Rejected": Human error. AOS re-paid.
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$
Mar 14/12 - IV is "Rejected - Not Paid", Re-paid, AOS is "Paid"
Mar 16/12 - IV is "Paid", DS-260 submitted & Package sent
Mar 19/12 - IV Package Received
Mar 20/12 - Case Complete E-mail Received (21 days at NVC)

Final Steps

Apr 10/12 - Interview date assigned: May 9 @ 8:30AM

May 1/12 - Medical Date
May 9/12 - Interview result: Approved!
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned
Aug 10/12 - Green card in hand

ROC

Mar 25/14 - ROC sent to CSC

Mar 28/14 - Package delivered to CSC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Apr 3/14 - Received NOA1, Receipt Date: 3/28

Jun 15/14 - Move to San Diego

Jun 23/14 - RFE / Package sent: Aug 6, ETA Aug 8

Aug 22/14 - New Card in Production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Is this what all atheists sound like?

No, of course not.

LI just has a hard-on for confronting those with faith.

I'm an atheist and I don't subscribe to LI's approach at all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am a proud non-believer as well but now I can see why people get so annoyed by high-school level atheist rants.

USCIS

Jul 15/11 - Sent I-130 Package from Honolulu

Jul 18/11 - I-130 package received & signed for in Chicago
Jul 19/11 - Priority Date
Jul 21/11 - NOA1/USCIS Acceptance Confirmation received
Jul 29/11 - Received I-797C hard copy
Aug 4/11 - Touched
Feb 16/12 - NOA2 Approval (212 days since Priority Date)

NVC

Feb 28/12 - NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned, Optin E-mail for EP Sent

Mar 2/12 - DS-261 Submitted
Mar 5/12 - Electronic Processing Opt-in Accepted, AOS Invoiced & Paid
Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 9/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
Mar 12/12 - AOS fee shows as "Not Paid - Rejected": Human error. AOS re-paid.
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$
Mar 14/12 - IV is "Rejected - Not Paid", Re-paid, AOS is "Paid"
Mar 16/12 - IV is "Paid", DS-260 submitted & Package sent
Mar 19/12 - IV Package Received
Mar 20/12 - Case Complete E-mail Received (21 days at NVC)

Final Steps

Apr 10/12 - Interview date assigned: May 9 @ 8:30AM

May 1/12 - Medical Date
May 9/12 - Interview result: Approved!
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned
Aug 10/12 - Green card in hand

ROC

Mar 25/14 - ROC sent to CSC

Mar 28/14 - Package delivered to CSC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Apr 3/14 - Received NOA1, Receipt Date: 3/28

Jun 15/14 - Move to San Diego

Jun 23/14 - RFE / Package sent: Aug 6, ETA Aug 8

Aug 22/14 - New Card in Production

Timeline

Eeeeezy Hoss, lets not get too worked up here, I don't think he was attacking you outside of your offensive tactics against people of faith.

I suspect God in some way is reaching out to you, yet you resist..... why else would the subject be on your mind so much?

My contrarian nature kinda likes the threads you start on the topic.

:thumbs:

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one personal insult removed, member thread banned.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

What happens to a thread who's OP is thread-banned? :unsure:

Yeah, thats like being kicked out of your own party.

:D

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What happens to a thread who's OP is thread-banned? :unsure:

The 'party' continues without him .

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!