Arle

Hello Romania!!!

672 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Well bc if you want info on visa and processing and anything related to the visa process, most the ppl already gone thru it speaks english. If you ask a question in romanian, and a romanian does not know the answer, i cant answer or help you if its not in english. :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Well bc if you want info on visa and processing and anything related to the visa process, most the ppl already gone thru it speaks english. If you ask a question in romanian, and a romanian does not know the answer, i cant answer or help you if its not in english. :)

Where'd that come from Tara? Was it from the question about the 2 hello Romania threads? I'm confused...of course it is 124am and I am running on pure Red Bull so confusion is to be expected. :)

3dflagsdotcom_roman_2faws.gifaheart2.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

Our CR-1 Timeline

Feb 20, 2010 ~ We will file to remove conditions

Timeline

Where'd that come from Tara? Was it from the question about the 2 hello Romania threads? I'm confused...of course it is 124am and I am running on pure Red Bull so confusion is to be expected. :)

Yes dear :) you asked why there were 2 threads, one in english and one in romanian. i should have quoted, my bad for confusing you :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Ah okay :lol: When I asked that question {about the 2 seperate threads} I was being a smart*** b/c it seems that only you and I are the ones speaking english. :lol:

Our CR-1 Timeline

Timeline
Ah okay :lol: When I asked that question {about the 2 seperate threads} I was being a smart*** b/c it seems that only you and I are the ones speaking english. :lol:

yes unfortunately i have noticed that as well :yes:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

I have a question about the Police Certificate. Does your spouse get it from the police in the city they reside in or do you have to mail off a form for it somewhere?

Our CR-1 Timeline

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
I have a question about the Police Certificate. Does your spouse get it from the police in the city they reside in or do you have to mail off a form for it somewhere?

Bună ziua!

I have an addition to Eresh's question...does anyone know how long it takes to get a Police Certificate? We just got our K-1 petition approved two weeks ago, and I want to make sure we have everything ready for my fiance's interview.

Mulţumesc! (F)

Timeline:

5/2/07 - Mailed petition to Nebraska Service Center

5/7/07 - Received Petition in Nebraska

5/30/07 - NOA1 - Petition at CSC

9/19/07 - Approved!! NOA2 - 140 days from filing!!!

9/24/07 - Hardcopy NOA2 received

10/29/07 - Sent to NVC - 40 Days from NOA2

10/31/07 - Case received at NVC - Happy Halloween!

11/02/07 - Case left NVC - Yay!

11/08/07 - Case received in Bucharest - picked up Packet 3 from embassy

11/09/07 - Received NVC Letter

11/12/07 - Medical exam

11/19/07 - Interview - success! Visa in hand!

11/21/07 - POE Seattle

1/19/08 - Marriage

2/2/08 - Applied for AOS, AP, EAD

2/8/08 - Received all 3 NOA1's

2/29/08 - Biometrics

3/18/08 - AP and EAD approved, card production ordered

3/24/08 - Received AP in the mail

3/25/08 - EAD card sent in the mail

3/27/08 - EAD received

9/19/08 - Received interview letter - FINALLY!!!

10/17/08 - Interview 11am

10/27/08 - Card Production Ordered

Timeline

Bună ziua!

I have an addition to Eresh's question...does anyone know how long it takes to get a Police Certificate? We just got our K-1 petition approved two weeks ago, and I want to make sure we have everything ready for my fiance's interview.

Mulţumesc! (F)

You get it from the city you reside in or you can go back to your birth city to retrive it, ed got his the day he went for it. He is from Caransebes, but he had to go to Resita to get it, and he was living in Sinesti. so he was so confused but went for it in the morning and that afternoon had it in his hand :)

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

If you have any questions you can PM me, i dont look in here as often as i do for q's but i will make it a habit so i dont go so long without answering. sorry eresh :blush:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Bună ziua!

Mulţumesc! (F)

You get it from the city you reside in or you can go back to your birth city to retrive it, ed got his the day he went for it. He is from Caransebes, but he had to go to Resita to get it, and he was living in Sinesti. so he was so confused but went for it in the morning and that afternoon had it in his hand :)

Oh that's great! Thanks for your help! :) Luckily Florin is from Bucuresti and hasn't lived anywhere else, so it should be easy for him to get.

BTW - your little guy is so adorable :star:

Timeline:

5/2/07 - Mailed petition to Nebraska Service Center

5/7/07 - Received Petition in Nebraska

5/30/07 - NOA1 - Petition at CSC

9/19/07 - Approved!! NOA2 - 140 days from filing!!!

9/24/07 - Hardcopy NOA2 received

10/29/07 - Sent to NVC - 40 Days from NOA2

10/31/07 - Case received at NVC - Happy Halloween!

11/02/07 - Case left NVC - Yay!

11/08/07 - Case received in Bucharest - picked up Packet 3 from embassy

11/09/07 - Received NVC Letter

11/12/07 - Medical exam

11/19/07 - Interview - success! Visa in hand!

11/21/07 - POE Seattle

1/19/08 - Marriage

2/2/08 - Applied for AOS, AP, EAD

2/8/08 - Received all 3 NOA1's

2/29/08 - Biometrics

3/18/08 - AP and EAD approved, card production ordered

3/24/08 - Received AP in the mail

3/25/08 - EAD card sent in the mail

3/27/08 - EAD received

9/19/08 - Received interview letter - FINALLY!!!

10/17/08 - Interview 11am

10/27/08 - Card Production Ordered

Don't worry about it Tara. Anghel {from Constanta}went and got his police certificate today because Bucharest got changed to Appointment post processing so we have to send in the paperwork beforehand now {marriage certificate, police cert., birth cert. w/ translations} so we are getting all this together to be sent off.

Hello Musicgirl0912. There isn't usually a lot of action going on here, but welcome to the thread :) It's nice to see another Romanian couple here.

Our CR-1 Timeline

Timeline

Bună ziua!

Mulţumesc! (F)

Oh that's great! Thanks for your help! :) Luckily Florin is from Bucuresti and hasn't lived anywhere else, so it should be easy for him to get.

BTW - your little guy is so adorable :star:

Don't worry about it Tara. Anghel {from Constanta}went and got his police certificate today because Bucharest got changed to Appointment post processing so we have to send in the paperwork beforehand now {marriage certificate, police cert., birth cert. w/ translations} so we are getting all this together to be sent off.

Hello Musicgirl0912. There isn't usually a lot of action going on here, but welcome to the thread :) It's nice to see another Romanian couple here.

So glad to know anghel's getting things together. if you need me you know where to find me :P

btw if for some reason im not checking on here which is rare, you or anyone wanting to know whats up with romanian interviews or preparation can also email me at hockeygir@gmail.com. :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
hi.. is anyone form sibiu, medias or tirnava here..? :pop:

nope :whistle:

"Daca voi nu ma vreti, io va vreau"

DCF Frankfurt Germany

01/12/2007 I-130 filed in person at the Consulate in Frankfurt

01/17/2007 Faxed the checklist to the Immigrant Visa Unit in Frankfurt

03/29/2007 Got letter from USCIS to provide evidence that our marriage is bona fide

04/02/2007 Sent to USCIS lots of evidence

05/03/2007 I have an unofficial "PETITION APPROVED" ...waiting for confirmation from Consulate

05/07/2007 Received email from USCIS ROME confirming that our petition was approved (why Rome? because we complained to the District Office Rome about the Sub-Office Frankfurt..it took too long for our petition to be approved)...now waiting for the interview letter from the Consulate

05/18/2007 E-mail from IV Frankfurt, our interview was scheduled for May 29th

05/19/2007 Packet 4 in the mail: ja ja ja interview letter

05/29/2007 Interview at 7.30 a.m. APPROVED Thank you, God!

06/01/2007 Visa arrived !

06/03/2007 Mayday on the plane POE Cincinnati

Living in Maryland

06/21/2007 Welcome Notice from USCIS

06/29/2007 Applied for SSN at the local Office

07/07/2007 Green Card arrived

07/09/2007 Another 2 Welcome Letters from USCIS...God, they really love me! :D

07/20/2007 Social Security Card arrived

Living@working in Maryland :)

01/18/2009 PCS-ing to Stuttgart Germany

Feb 2009 Received letter from VSC to start removing conditions.

Getting ready the packet for Removing Conditions I-751

03/12/2009 Mailed the I-751 packet to Vermont Service Center

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello fellow Romanian couples. Let's make this thread active again. I am currently waiting on a K-1 visa for my Romanian fiance. We just got approved on 10/31/07 and are waiting for it to go the NVC. I know there are at least a few of other couples going through the process right now and maybe our fiances will be able to share experiences. To all the couples who have already made it through their journey congratulations and your wisdom on the process is appreciated.

Edited by CherryBlossoms

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.