Arle

Hello Romania!!!

672 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I was able to schedule the date I wanted for the interview, and that was last year in June. I don't think that has changed...but everything will be explained in the instructions the foreign fiance gets from the consulate :)

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I took the liberty of updating the Bucharest page, I think it was long overdue and full of outdated info.

Hope it helps (and also notice anyone can edit, in case it needs further improvement)

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Romania&cty=Bucharest

We are at "yellow packet" stage, finishing touches on the DS-160 and hopefully getting an interview date by the end of the week.

Jan 13 - Petition 129F sent

Jan 21 - NOA1

Feb 11 - NOA2

Feb 20 - NVC case number assigned

Feb 24 - Left NVC

Feb 28 - CEAC status Ready

Mar 5 - Packet 3 arrived in the mail

Mar 10 - Medical

heart.gif March 26 - INTERVIEW heart.gifAPPROVED (L)

Timeline

We are waiting for packet 3 for my fiancé to receive. Ceac is in "Ready" status that as updated on the 5th of March. What is the time frame between "ready" and packet 3 receive by beneficiary? Also everything can be done through email instead of mailing back DS-160 and passport? If thats the case can i complete DS-160 for my fiancé and email confirmation for him including a scan copy of his passport? Which also means I can email the embassy and schedule the interview at the date that I would be in Romania? I am the petitioner.

Timeline

Do you have the date that NVC sent out your case?

Yes, the confirmation for DS160 is emailed, nothing needs to be mailed now.

Jan 21 - NOA1

Feb 11 - NOA2

Feb 24 - Left NVC

Mar 10 - Medical

Timeline

If thats the case can i complete DS-160 for my fiancé and email confirmation for him including a scan copy of his passport?

No, the DS 160 has to be completed by the beneficiary / primary visa applicant.

Jan 21 - NOA1

Feb 11 - NOA2

Feb 24 - Left NVC

Mar 10 - Medical

Timeline

You are very close :)

The case is at Bucharest Embassy and your fiance should wait for the yellow packet from the Bucharest Embassy at the begining of next week, Wednesday the latest, in his mail box.

After receiving the packet ( a simple envelope) , the DS 160 has to be completed on line, then the confirmation page emailed to the embassy. After that, they can call them embassy and pick out the preffered date (they ask if you have a preference).

Good luck

Jan 21 - NOA1

Feb 11 - NOA2

Feb 24 - Left NVC

Mar 10 - Medical

Timeline

You will be able to choose whatever you want date for May, I'm sure.

Have him mention the fact that you intend to join him for the interview so they put you on the list.

Jan 21 - NOA1

Feb 11 - NOA2

Feb 24 - Left NVC

Mar 10 - Medical

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

salut! pentru cei din bucuresti, cand ati completat formulare (130 si g325a) ati scris si sectorul la adresa ? daca da, unde mai exact, la province?

mersi pt ajutor

Edited by Mihai&Jessy

Timeline

Filing out DS-160 tomorrow for fiancé along with him and than having him log in and sign the DS-160 and have him print it out for the confirmation page. Is that fine?Also the Romania embassy just needs the confirmation page to be emailed to them. Find it a lot easier if I do it for him and email the embassy myself with all that information. Would it matter if the petitioner send the email with the confirmation of DS-160 instead of beneficiary?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.