one...two...tree

Big Coal: Inbreeding, Not Mining, to Blame for Birth Defects

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My dad used to beat up the guys that were messing around on their wives. He'd walked into a bar wearing his spurs and his six shooter, and by the time he left, no one was standing.

wasn't he wearing more than just that? :unsure:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Trailer parks are prime hunting grounds if you feel the need to breed yet are low on cash. A case of cheap beer and a full pack of smokes and your good to go. :yes:

I will take your word for it. I was never into trailer parks, even when single. Call me a snob. I have absolutely zero desire to seek sex from anyone but my wife for any reason I can think of.

Kip, you are like the guys I have worked with all my life and I am not shocked or offended, I enjoy the stories and even if they are embellished (and I don't care, nor do I say they are) hey, people pay a lot money to read fiction stories for entertainment. I have been in the industry for more than 35 years (I will have to say 40 years before too long) and that is the way it is in many cases and particularly when in foreign countries. I had no need for hookers because there was so much free stuff around, I was single, so what the heck? Even here, the "Canadian Ballet" and the massage parlors/whorehouses in Montreal are frequent weekend destinations.

But you sound like the typical work-hard, play-hard guy in the trades in a lot of places. FWIW they are usually pretty straight shooters and I always appreciate doing business with them. The guys wearing suits always had a trick or two up their sleeves. The workers...usually don't have sleeves.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I will take your word for it. I was never into trailer parks, even when single. Call me a snob. I have absolutely zero desire to seek sex from anyone but my wife for any reason I can think of.

Kip, you are like the guys I have worked with all my life and I am not shocked or offended, I enjoy the stories and even if they are embellished (and I don't care, nor do I say they are) hey, people pay a lot money to read fiction stories for entertainment. I have been in the industry for more than 35 years (I will have to say 40 years before too long) and that is the way it is in many cases and particularly when in foreign countries. I had no need for hookers because there was so much free stuff around, I was single, so what the heck? Even here, the "Canadian Ballet" and the massage parlors/whorehouses in Montreal are frequent weekend destinations.

But you sound like the typical work-hard, play-hard guy in the trades in a lot of places. FWIW they are usually pretty straight shooters and I always appreciate doing business with them. The guys wearing suits always had a trick or two up their sleeves. The workers...usually don't have sleeves.

I never knew about the suites until I moved back to the Seattle/Tacoma area to work out of their hall when the work went dry up here. Here a guy can be dressed like a train wreck yet have pocket full of money and get treated like a human. Guys come in from the fishing boats, slope, mines, whatever and they can go to an upscale restaurant in Anchorage..(the ones that don't have prices and the menu, and you leave still hungry) yet they treat you nice, and you get great service. We always tip big and we don't count our money. When it's gone, it's gone and that's it.

In Seattle was when I learned about the "suites". These are the ones who count every nickel in their pocket, pay with credit cards, drive new cars yet when it comes to tipping they act like their dying. And when they look at you it's not ever a nice look. Snobbish doesn't even begin to explain it. We went into a upscale yuppie joint after work hanging iron in downtown Seattle and they treated us like we had the plague or something. But by the time we left we had the joint jumping, and we didn't go home empty handed if you catch my drift. :devil:

I respect your lifestyle Gary, in fact I'm trying to emulate it somewhat with this marriage and so far so good. I don't even get the old pangs anymore until I'm back in Belarus...and then I feel twenty years younger again for some strange reason...mini skirts and high heeled chicks ftw.

As far as the "embellished" goes...I leave out the details. People on here would freak, I would get banned...and anyways no need to tell everything in detail. I still have a few cell phone pics left from those days. :D

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country:
Timeline
Consanguinity doesn't mean inbreeding.

I didn't say they meant the same thing now did I? Guess I should have been more specific and said "How about that, a $50 word used for a 50 cent concept" referring to it's use in the OP's article.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I didn't say they meant the same thing now did I? Guess I should have been more specific and said "How about that, a $50 word used for a 50 cent concept" referring to it's use in the OP's article.

You don't have to say it. Just like I never said marriage had anything to do with incest. It is not important around here. If someone doesn't like you, they invent an argument you never made and go with that.

That is when I usually do the "I WIN" dance. :dance:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Why not? But I don't have any cousin/incest stories and not even any trailer park stories. I do go to the grocery store with an 8 shooter, but not bars and I don't care if someone else is cheating on their wife, none of my concern.

It's no surprise to me that the "honest" guys are from the RUB forum.

Trailer parks are prime hunting grounds if you feel the need to breed yet are low on cash. A case of cheap beer and a full pack of smokes and your good to go. :yes:

Don't forget the tool belt. Odd jobs seem to be prett popular as well. Screw in a light bulb... screw something else!

Exactly.

I still have a few cell phone pics left from those days. :D

Pics or it didn't happen!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"