Bad_Daddy

Local official wants to make 'South California' 51st state

97 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, I saw this story a few days ago. California really is three different states, and should be broken up that way.

Not sure if it's fair to call Arnie a Republican Conservative.

There are not any real Republicans in California, or New England, for that matter.

Edited by Some Old Guy

Here is the way I learned it back in the "old army" those bills and bobs who are interested in buggering each other pretty much found a way to end up in the same foxhole. That said when your in a foxhole if your worried about being buggered by your buddy you have some issues much deeper than homophobia. The biggest "sexual" problem in the old and new army is not homosexual attacks which are literally unheard of its Bob raping Jane or the local women in a warzone .

It wasn't accepted in the military for one guy to be humping on another. Some peeps might think that's normal but not all of us.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

It wasn't accepted in the military for one guy to be humping on another. Some peeps might think that's normal but not all of us.

That's normal Saturday action for the Navy and their Marine bellhops. I hear the Air Force are proficient at practicing self love, and the Army seems to prefer either sheep, or local bargirls, depending on whether or not they just got paid.

Because he had the most wives or because he cheated on his wives for the love of country?

i'd go w/ either coz he dumped one wife while she was in the hospital undergoing cancer treatment or coz he dumped another over the phone on mother's day.....shows he'll make the tough call when he sees fit & he's not afraid to break a few eggs making an omelette.

7yqZWFL.jpg

i'd go w/ either coz he dumped one wife while she was in the hospital undergoing cancer treatment or coz he dumped another over the phone on mother's day.....shows he'll make the tough call when he sees fit & he's not afraid to break a few eggs making an omelette.

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Not that long ago I saw I saw signs as I was driving through southern Oregon and northern California talking about the state of Columbia. I never heard of it and looked it up by google and saw where parts of those two states want to break away and form a new state and call it Columbia. Seems north California is not too happy with their lot either.wacko.gif

Not that long ago I saw I saw signs as I was driving through southern Oregon and northern California talking about the state of Columbia. I never heard of it and looked it up by google and saw where parts of those two states want to break away and form a new state and call it Columbia. Seems north California is not too happy with their lot either.wacko.gif

The San Francisco Bay Area Democrats have seized control of Sacramento. Good for us, bad for the rest of the state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(Pacific_state)

Jefferson (Pacific state)

Northern California...everything north of Frisco saw the giant freak show coming back in 1941. Those are the normal Californians...Redding and north of Redding.

sigbet.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(Pacific_state)

Northern California...everything north of Frisco saw the giant freak show coming back in 1941. Those are the normal Californians...Redding and north of Redding.

Not going to happen. The coastal counties don't get along with the interior counties. Humboldt and Mendocino counties have stronger ties with San Francisco than they do with Sacramento or Redding. Same thing applies to Oregon.

Timeline

http://en.wikipedia...._(Pacific_state)

Apologize and you are right. It was the state of Jefferson the signs were talking about.

Timeline

The San Francisco Bay Area Democrats have seized control of Sacramento. Good for us, bad for the rest of the state.

Wow. Pissed them off so much that the southern part and northern part want to secede. In fact pissed them off so bad that southern Oregon wants to secede too.blink.gif

Too funny not to get a +1.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Because he had the most wives or because he cheated on his wives for the love of country?

Lying-John-Edwards.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!