PD is Current.

September 2011 Visa Bulletin Predictions

877 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day kabayans,..!

My PD is June 18, 2009

Thank God it moved 5 months forward,...!

Cheers

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi all,

I am so happy to be in this wonderful forum and with all of wonderful persons in this forum .

a very good job guys and a very accurate prediction .

my PD is Feb 10 2010

I hope that next visa bulletin will bring good news . I read that in the beginning of the fiscal year there will be great advance specially after retrogression.

I read that in the site of NVC

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/glossary/glossary_1363.html

Retrogression: Sometimes a case that is current one month will not be current the next month. This occurs when the annual numerical limit has been reached. This usually happens near the end of a fiscal year (October 1 to September 30 of the next year). When the new fiscal year begins, the Visa Office gets a new supply of visa numbers and usually brings back the cut-off dates to where they were before retrogression.

so I hope that in the next visa bulletin they will bring back the cut-off dates to where they were before retrogression as they mention.

GBU all

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi all,

I hope that all of u r doing well and having good time as we have got very good news with that wonderful progress thank Him all of the time keep praying guys and keep thanking God.

I hope that the next visa bulletin will bring better news and wonderful progress with the new fiscal year.

I found something on the site of the USCIS about retrogression and it is good news

vgnextoid=a294b16dedc0f210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=aa290a5659083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

Visa Retrogression

Usually the cut-off dates on the Visa Bulletin move forward in time, but not always. Demand for visa numbers by applicants with a variety of priority dates can fluctuate from one month to another, with an inevitable impact on cut-off dates. Such fluctuations can cause cut-off date movement to slow, stop, or even retrogress. Visa retrogression occurs when more people apply for a visa in a particular category or country than there are visas available for that month. Retrogression typically occurs toward the end of the fiscal year as visa issuance approaches the annual category, or per-country limitations. Sometimes a priority date that meets the cut-off date one month will not meet the cut-off date the next month. When the new fiscal year begins on October 1, a new supply of visas is made available and usually, but not always, returns the dates to where they were before retrogression.

keep praying guys

GBU all

Edited by wghabour

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

So that means they will scipt the 2009 PDs and go back to 2010 so what about 2009 I am just asking a question bcoz my PD is nov 2009 if the next visa bulletin goes to 2010 then I will be age out and it will be very bad for me.guys what u think for the next visa bulletin I sorry I hope it goes to may 2009 .

So that means they will scipt the 2009 PDs and go back to 2010 so what about 2009 I am just asking a question bcoz my PD is nov 2009 if the next visa bulletin goes to 2010 then I will be age out and it will be very bad for me.guys what u think for the next visa bulletin I sorry I hope it goes to may 2009 .

My friend you got it all wrong, you see, if the VB moves to 2010 that means that your case will be current and you will receive your interview asap. I hope this clear your mind.

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's going to be a festive atmosphere until Christmas. All retrogressed PDs last year I think will be done until Dec 2011. the big thing is my daughter's PD Dec 12, 2008 is so close missed the cut almost a hairline but that's ok.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.