PD is Current.

September 2011 Visa Bulletin Predictions

877 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations to all 2008 PDs so close!! yey!!

Goodluck to us 2009 Pds and up! Have faith...

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

I missed my husband so much...just a lil bit more yey!

GODBLESS!! (L)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

One potential lawyer told friends of mine that. NVC will start processing 2011 cases by first week of September. I don't know how true it would be. But my guess if PD move to early 2010 by November vb, it could be possible nvc will start processing of end of 2010 through first couple of months of 2011.

Ma Man NVC just working with Papers thatz is ... interview call always frm back home embassy not frm nvc

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Pls, add me up on the list. My PD is April 2009,F2A. When do ??? think i'll get an interview? And what date do they schedule interviews?

u can add your pd at f2a watchlist...plz update there..or request there...cazy888 has done all the good work there...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.