03FEB10-----ma^khali

04APR10-----ali-khan

15APR10-----optima

23SEP10-----Newbie

03DEC10-----maya

19DEC10-----bloveb

07JAN11-----F2A

05MAY11-----MAY2011PD

Hello, If you are sure about the date NVC stops sending mails to applicant you may be right. We cant ignore one rare possibility of elkhris getting schedule in next few days. Please take a look at the list from Nov 28 to Dec 30. Its empty.If someone with PD Dec 15 is not in the list means they didnt recieve schedule?? :no:

I believe they might have sent mails today for Dec 15- 25 and will move further to Dec 30 in next few days.If anyone sure about the exact date NVC stops sending mails please let us know. Thanks.

We all have done so many speculations in the past still continuing the same with the hope that one day our turn will come. :( Goodluck to all. Lets all pray its Jan 2009. :yes:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

30JUL08-----Barikhan

23AUG08-----jessy89

15SEP08-----Merlin1

28SEP08-----sgam

23OCT08-----red apple

27OCT08-----dhaka dream

27OCT08-----H & A

28NOV08-----Ramzach

30DEC08-----elkhris

11JAN09-----Patient Lover

17MAR09-----sigbin

12MAY09-----visabulletin

02JUN09-----studmuffin

24JUN09-----kishorev1

27JUL09-----Homer4all

27UAG09-----ricky80s

16Sep09-----M&M BA

30NOV09-----otieno

03FEB10-----ma^khali

04APR10-----ali-khan

15APR10-----optima

23SEP10-----Newbie

03DEC10-----maya

09DEC10-----Listeria

19DEC10-----bloveb

07JAN11-----F2A

05MAY11-----MAY2011PD

Just updated my case to this list

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

You must provide 2010 IRS tax transcript at the interview time. You call IRS & request for transcript one for ur brother & one for urself.

If u don't submit IRS transcript ur wife will definitely get AP.

For ur safe side ur wife can make another police report ...but not necessarily needed since its not 1 year pass yet.

What my wife asked @ interview time. If she had 2010 URS transcript . So ur wife will also be ask since you have joint sponsored.

Good luck deshi Bhai.

hi miami boy,

i am confused little bit.

because i did my tax return by direct mailing to IRS ,not by doing e-filing.

if i didn't do e-filing why i need IRS transcript.

Please deshi bhai let me whether i need transcript or not.

because on my tax file i have tax laweyer sign and identifications.

i only heard that if u do e-filing then u need IRS transcript.

thanks a lot.

You must provide 2010 IRS tax transcript at the interview time. You call IRS & request for transcript one for ur brother & one for urself.

If u don't submit IRS transcript ur wife will definitely get AP.

For ur safe side ur wife can make another police report ...but not necessarily needed since its not 1 year pass yet.

What my wife asked @ interview time. If she had 2010 URS transcript . So ur wife will also be ask since you have joint sponsored.

Good luck deshi Bhai.

hi miami boy,

i am confused little bit.

because i did my tax return by direct mailing to IRS ,not by doing e-filing.

if i didn't do e-filing why i need IRS transcript.

Please deshi bhai let me whether i need transcript or not.

because on my tax file i have tax laweyer sign and identifications.

i only heard that if u do e-filing then u need IRS transcript.

thanks a lot.

Oh boy, You confused me too. No matter you filed a regular tax return or E-filing, you must need a copy of your tax transcript.

Tax transcript is totally different than your 1040 form. All I want you to do Call # 1-800-829-1040 and request for both tax transcript, One for your brother and one for yourself. and send it to your wife before her interview. Your wife will ask for tax transcript for the year of 2010. Because when my wife went to interview, the first Bangali lady want tax transcript for every ones. She also said that if you dont have tax transcript, Dhaka Embassy will not issue visa...It is mandatory for Dhaka US embassy to provide IRS transcript with envelope on it.

I am just telling you my wife's interview experience!!

Good Luck!!

US CITIZENSHIP

12-20-2012: SENT N-400 APPLICATION

12-21-2012: RECEIVED N-400 APPLICATION

12-27-2012: CHECK CASHED

12-28-2012: NOA RECEIVED

01-08-2013: BIO-METRIC COMPLETED

01-14-2013: INTERVIEW IN LINE FOR SCHEDULED

04-10-2013: INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AT 7:30 AM, TAMPA OFFICE...APPROVED:)))

04-23-2013: OATH CEREMONY AT TAMPA 1 PM...FINALLY USC.....

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Oh boy, You confused me too. No matter you filed a regular tax return or E-filing, you must need a copy of your tax transcript.

Tax transcript is totally different than your 1040 form. All I want you to do Call # 1-800-829-1040 and request for both tax transcript, One for your brother and one for yourself. and send it to your wife before her interview. Your wife will ask for tax transcript for the year of 2010. Because when my wife went to interview, the first Bangali lady want tax transcript for every ones. She also said that if you dont have tax transcript, Dhaka Embassy will not issue visa...It is mandatory for Dhaka US embassy to provide IRS transcript with envelope on it.

I am just telling you my wife's interview experience!!

Good Luck!!

thanks miami boy,

ok i will do according to u.

how many days IRS take to send transcript.

whether i can open the envelope or not?

thans again,u helped me a lot.

Edited by dhaka dream

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.