PD is Current.

September 2011 Visa Bulletin Predictions

877 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

@Miami Boy....Do we need to ask for Account Transcript or Return Transcript?

To Miami Boy.

I'd like to ask you. I have two children. They will be interviewed on different days so I have to ask for two copies? And they give me two copies in separate envelopes?

Edited by AlexPa

No The guy who files my taxes does it online which is also called E-Filing...And then he gave me copies of it..Which says "Customer Copy".

You need a original transcript copy from IRS. call the above number now, you could get one for free.

US CITIZENSHIP

12-20-2012: SENT N-400 APPLICATION

12-21-2012: RECEIVED N-400 APPLICATION

12-27-2012: CHECK CASHED

12-28-2012: NOA RECEIVED

01-08-2013: BIO-METRIC COMPLETED

01-14-2013: INTERVIEW IN LINE FOR SCHEDULED

04-10-2013: INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AT 7:30 AM, TAMPA OFFICE...APPROVED:)))

04-23-2013: OATH CEREMONY AT TAMPA 1 PM...FINALLY USC.....

To Miami Boy.

I'd like to ask you. I have two children. They will be interviewed on different days so I have to ask for two copies? And they give me two copies in separate envelopes?

you could request as many as you can. but just request for two now because you only need two :star:

US CITIZENSHIP

Timeline

You need a original transcript copy from IRS. call the above number now, you could get one for free.

if I did Tax Return by myself and I have in my computer I can print from my computer? Or I need only original transcript?

Edited by AlexPa

if I did Tax Return by myself and I have in my computer I can print from my computer? Or I need only original transcript?

You got me confused!! If you file your tax return to IRS, then IRS should have your transcript. IRS is not provide any tax transcript unless you call them and request for it. You need a tax transcript( NOT RETURN COPY OF YOUR 1040) for the interview to showing a proof of income.

US CITIZENSHIP

Timeline

You got me confused!! If you file your tax return to IRS, then IRS should have your transcript. IRS is not provide any tax transcript unless you call them and request for it. You need a tax transcript( NOT RETURN COPY OF YOUR 1040) for the interview to showing a proof of income.

Thank you so much.

When u order one copy...It says "If you need more than one copy of your transcript you are allowed to make copies for your personal records."...Cos Should I open the envelope and make copies???...Cos I also need 2.

PD...January 11,2009.

Timeline

When u order one copy...It says "If you need more than one copy of your transcript you are allowed to make copies for your personal records."...Cos Should I open the envelope and make copies???...Cos I also need 2.

You have already called them?

Thank you..Didnt think about ...I think its IRS.Gov right ?And what do i ask for on the website..A little explanation will help...Thanks

Go to IRS.gov , you need to order "Tax Return Transcript"

you need your ss# , your address and the year for transcript you need.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

As far I know You must show the tax returns of ur brother for 2010 if the interview is before April 15,2012.And The income must be above poverty guide line...But If he has no job anymore and is not in a position to sponsor ur husband financially ,Then its better u find another co Sponsor...But mind u ,if he has already filed his taxes for 2010 and the income he showed was enough to sponsor someone ,then that should be fine,cos they probably wont ask u for his current income proof...

Note: This is my personal thinking....Plz make sure before u take a step.

Thanks a lot Patient Lover. I'm glad to be part this site. You guys are really helpful!

As far I know You must show the tax returns of ur brother for 2010 if the interview is before April 15,2012.And The income must be above poverty guide line...But If he has no job anymore and is not in a position to sponsor ur husband financially ,Then its better u find another co Sponsor...But mind u ,if he has already filed his taxes for 2010 and the income he showed was enough to sponsor someone ,then that should be fine,cos they probably wont ask u for his current income proof...

Note: This is my personal thinking....Plz make sure before u take a step.

Thanks a lot Patient Lover. I'm glad to be part this site. You guys are really helpful!

PD 05 FEB 2010

Interview July 17th 2012

Filed: Timeline

I did it online.

Thanks

I ordered transcripts both online and on phone just to make sure they arrive...

Also quick question; what else do I need for interview--- I heard Affidavit of support; can you guys guide me if this needs to be filled by me [sponsor] and should I do a postal mail of this to beneficiary. I beleive affidavit of support is I-864 available on Internet.

Also do you know if I need new experience letter or new police clearance certificate.... [can you pls guide me; so I can be ready if at all interview is coming shortly].. thanks!

My Wife & Daughter PD: June 2009.

I ordered transcripts both online and on phone just to make sure they arrive...

Also quick question; what else do I need for interview--- I heard Affidavit of support; can you guys guide me if this needs to be filled by me [sponsor] and should I do a postal mail of this to beneficiary. I beleive affidavit of support is I-864 available on Internet.

Also do you know if I need new experience letter or new police clearance certificate.... [can you pls guide me; so I can be ready if at all interview is coming shortly].. thanks!

I dont know if they will ask u about the Affidavit of Support or not.But I made a new one for my wife,Both from myself(the petitioner) and the Co Sponsor...I really appreciate his help,Cos this is the second time he is signing the AOS for me.Anyway Just to be on the safer side ,Make new AOS from both the petitioner and the Co Sponsor...Cos its better to be safe than sorry.And as u know both the AOS must be signed ,and the beneficiary must take the originals with Him/Her. YES the AOS is available on the internet and u can save data into it...Then print it out ,Sign it and send to the beneficiary along with the current Tax returns Forms.

I dont know about ur country but in my country Pakistan the Police Clearance certificate is valid Only for 6 months...I had made it for my wife last year but it has expired and now She has to make another one.They will not Issue a visa until u provide a Valid Police Clearance certificate...If the beneficiary has spend more than 6 month out of his/her resident country,he/She must provide a Police clearance certificate from that country as well.

I dont know what do u mean by New Experience letter but if u mean work experience letter or current job letter,I have no idea if that will be required but if it is easy to get ,then no harm...just in case they ask.You never know...Hope that helps.

PD...January 11,2009.

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

hello miami boy,

my wife have interview date on sep.6 2011 at dhaka.

i think so i have to send recent tax return.and my brother was my co-sponsor.

we filed by tax lawyer but we mailed to IRS.

NOT E-FILE,

we have copy of those and i think so i can send to my wife.

she also did police clearance at last year december.

whether she need new police clearance or not?

pl let me know.

thank u

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.