PD is Current.

September 2011 Visa Bulletin Predictions

877 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Here's the complete list of PDs:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=todt4sQH2FMT782Dh_kvfpw#gid=0

Everyone can edit this. I think it's easier for us to track. Can someone put this link in the top of the board?

Good job benefit..It's a nice spread sheet..we can all edit and easily estimate the cutoff dates for sep VB once ppl start getting interview letters and start filling in to this spreadsheet.

Edited by miraya

PD: March 2011

Timeline

Don't know why USCIS always has focus on IR1/CR1 cases since ages.Are the spouses and little children of LPRs not considered as humans.

Hope they understand the pain of seperation that spouses and children of LPRs are suffering.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

i'm happy as long as the cut-off date keep this 3-month at a time

pace and no more stupid retrogression.

That way as least I know what to expect.

I really hate this "hope and pray" $hit, it's killing me.

I agree, at least then you don't open visa bulletin so often and can think of something else!. Actually I believe if you don't wait so desperately it will come sooner!!!! :yes:

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Don't know why USCIS always has focus on IR1/CR1 cases since ages.Are the spouses and little children of LPRs not considered as humans.

Hope they understand the pain of separation that spouses and children of LPRs are suffering.

AGREE x100000

i wish one day they would all experience the pain we're going through!

Everyone i told about my situation to don't believe how ridiculous and unfair the law is.

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

hi everyone,

my wife PD is oct,27-2008.

i am waiting for visa date.

case completed on dec 2010.

do any body knows whether i have to sent new affidavit of support or not?

thanks all.

Why do they need a new affidavit of support????

hi everyone,

my wife PD is oct,27-2008.

i am waiting for visa date.

case completed on dec 2010.

do any body knows whether i have to sent new affidavit of support or not?

thanks all.

You do not have to send any documentation unless you want to change of address or adding a new child as derrivative applicant.

Secondly, As my wife got an interview date on 24th of July, She asked to bring new affidavit of Support with 2010 IRS transcript at Dhaka consulate office at interview time. So brother make sure you need prepare a new Affidavit of Support with IRS transcript on it.

Good Luck!!

US CITIZENSHIP

12-20-2012: SENT N-400 APPLICATION

12-21-2012: RECEIVED N-400 APPLICATION

12-27-2012: CHECK CASHED

12-28-2012: NOA RECEIVED

01-08-2013: BIO-METRIC COMPLETED

01-14-2013: INTERVIEW IN LINE FOR SCHEDULED

04-10-2013: INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AT 7:30 AM, TAMPA OFFICE...APPROVED:)))

04-23-2013: OATH CEREMONY AT TAMPA 1 PM...FINALLY USC.....

Filed: Timeline

I've changed the format for better viewing. If you're updating the list

Please try to use "Courier New" and size 3 for consistency.

Judging from the PD I assume everyone on the list is case completed at NVC.

Let's keep the "PD watch list" a tradition for each VB, it'll save us all time

asking/guessing "who's just got interview", thank you! :dance: :dance:

30JUL08-----Barikhan

23AUG08-----jessy89

15SEP08-----Merlin1

28SEP08-----sgam

23OCT08-----red apple

27OCT08-----H & A

27OCT08-----dhaka dream

28NOV08-----Ramzach

30DEC08-----elkhris

11JAN09-----Patient Lover

17MAR09-----sigbin

12MAY09-----visabulletin

02JUN09-----studmuffin

24JUN09-----kishorev1

??JUL09-----Homer4all

30NOV09-----otieno

03FEB10-----ma^khali

04APR10-----ali-khan

15APR10-----optima

Edited by cazy888

F2A JOURNEY (SPOUSE)

USCIS

2-07-2011 I-130 SENT

2-18-2011 NOTICE OF ACTION 1

3-07-2011 TOUCHED

5-23-2011 NOTICE OF ACTION 2

5-28-2011 NOTICE OF ACTION 2(HARDCOPY)

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

6-10-2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

3-21-2012 RECEIVED DS-3032 (CHOICE OF AGENT)

3-21-2012 RECEIVED AOS FEE BILL

3-21-2012 SEND CHOICE OF AGENT (E-MAIL)

3-22-2012 PAID AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

3-27-2012 SEND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

3-28-2012 RECEIVED IV FEE BILL

3-29-2012 PAID IMMIGRANT VISA

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You do not have to send any documentation unless you want to change of address or adding a new child as derrivative applicant.

Secondly, As my wife got an interview date on 24th of July, She asked to bring new affidavit of Support with 2010 IRS transcript at Dhaka consulate office at interview time. So brother make sure you need prepare a new Affidavit of Support with IRS transcript on it.

Good Luck!!

Thanks, Miami Boy, for this vital information for those awaiting interview including me. I could have wasted money and time going home to accompany my daughter for the interview when her PD comes out.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys , Im new to VJ

I've been reading topics for a while and i found it very useful and a very intimate atmosphere!

My category: F2A

PD: OCT 2009

case Completion date: Oct 2010

Junst wanted to be added to your list :blush:

Hope next visa bulletin will be full of good news for all of us :dancing:

Welcome brother! Your case is interesting to me. I think Your PD became current only in September 2010 and case is completed in October 2010. You are quick to submit your papers. You almost made the interview before the retrogression. My daughter too has completed case in October 2010 but her PD is December 2008. I guess you are one of the reason why there was retrogression, hehehe, just kiddin you, brother!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Wow... what a bunch of DUMB posts!!! Am I reading these right?? Bad mouthing the USCIS policy and another one wishing "one day they would all experience the pain we're going through!"??

You guys are unbelievable. Did USCIS FORCE you guys to stay in the US? Is it USA's fault that your native country is such a piece of ###### that you want to move here to make a living? The answer is NO for both cases. So, why are you here? YOU made the decision to stay apart from your relative, yet bad mouthing about USCIS and its policies. Where else in the world can you immigrate to easily? Why don't you start that thought with your own country? What kind of rights do the immigrants have in your OWN country?

And, YES, USCIS SHOULD focus on the US Citizen's needs first - after all USCIS is a govt organization of the freaking USA and who do you think they should serve first?? THE freaking Americans.

Everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion, so I think USCIS immigration policy is unfair for LPR. That is nothing of your business and you insult my country and me for that?

It shows your what kinda of person you are, and to that I'm sorry for you and your spouse.

Normally I'd get mad over this, but you are one of those people that's not worth my time.

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for baiting. discuss the topic, don't take aim at other posters or make offensive comments about the beneficiary's country.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion, so I think USCIS immigration policy is unfair for LPR. That is nothing of your business and you insult my country and me for that?

It shows your what kinda of person you are, and to that I'm sorry for you and your spouse.

Normally I'd get mad over this, but you are one of those people that's not worth my time.

Says the person who wishes "one day they would all experience the pain we're going through!"... What a saint you are!

And yes, it is my business if you post it in a public forum. HOW DARE YOU WISH PAIN AND SUFFERING ON MEN AND WOMEN OF MY COUNTRY, THE COUNTRY THAT TREATS YOU BETTER THAN YOUR OWN COUNTRY EVER DID!!! Don't want comments, keep your ###### to yourself.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.