starsinsky

Blue sheet on interview

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

1st, I need to apology about i keep opening new topic that relates to my case.

My hubby just finished his interview today. He told me everything went so smoothly. At the end, the IO gave a blue sheet to him because they want 3 years of tax return must be sent out by IRS. Then My hubby asked her, that is what they want from us, and will he need another formal interview after he has them. He was told by IO that he only needs to send back whatever they requested from him, then no more need another oral interview.So i want to ask here, they meant tax transcripts long form or short form, i got confused about that. the long form will take about 60 days to be sent out, and short form only takes about 5 to 10 days after i send out my request form 4065T-EZ can anyone help me out with this, please? we only need one more step, then my hubby and i can start our new journey life. Thanks, guys !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=232168,00.html

this is what I used to get my (return) transcript and this is what I will be using. I don't understand what the difference is between long and short form?

IR-1

Married: 12/29/2008

USCIS CSC

I-130 Sent : 11/05/2010

I-130 NOA1 :11/19/2010

I-130 NOA2 :05/20/2011

182 days - No RFE's

NVC

Received : 06/08/2011

DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 06/08/2011

Receive I-864 Package : 06/10/2011

Completed DS-3032 : 06/11/2011 (NVC received 06/16/2011)

Pay I-864 Bill : 06/23/2011

Pay IV Bill : 07/22/2011

Return Completed I-864 & IV : 07/25/2011

NVC received: 07/27/2011

NVC RFE: 08/09/11

NVC RFE sent/NVC Received: 08/10/2011--08/12/2011

False RFE for IV: 08/10/11

False RFE for previous RFE: 08/11/11 & 08/14/2011

NVC Reviewed IV: 08/11/2011

SIF and Case Complete : 08/19/2011

Interview Date Set: 09/30/2011

EMBASSY

Medical: 11/11/2011

Interview: 11/16/2011 *APPROVED*

Visa Received: 11/21/11 (arrived on 3rd business day)

POE: 12/02/2011

Welcome Letter & SSN Arrived: 12/12/11

2nd Welcome Letter & 10-year GC Arrived: 12/17/11

-Happily Ever After-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My hubby just finished his interview today. He told me everything went so smoothly. At the end, the IO gave a blue sheet to him because they want 3 years of tax return must be sent out by IRS. Then My hubby asked her, that is what they want from us, and will he need another formal interview after he has them. He was told by IO that he only needs to send back whatever they requested from him, then no more need another oral interview.So i want to ask here, they meant tax transcripts long form or short form, i got confused about that. the long form will take about 60 days to be sent out, and short form only takes about 5 to 10 days after i send out my request form 4065T-EZ can anyone help me out with this, please? we only need one more step, then my hubby and i can start our new journey life. Thanks, guys !

you can go to local IRS office and they will print it there for you. You can find local IRS office on www.irs.gov then click on contact IRS at the top then click on contact your local IRS office. They should have office address and services they provide.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Call 1-800-829-1040 - pick the automated options that get you a tax transcript - this is how I got my transcripts. I think they ask you if you want a summary or a complete transcript - you want to request the complete transcript. They come within 10 business days.

Alternatively you can visit an IRS office and get them right there. There is a fee for the 4506 per year -(it is a 4506, not a 4065 as you state) the tax transcripts are better and FREE and also accepted by them.

Hope that helps - good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I think the difference is one is a tax account transcript and what we need for this purpose is the tax return transcript.

The tax return transcript, lists the lines on the tax return - the tax account transcript probably only has a summary and if you owe them anything or if they owe you. It is what my clients get when they are getting their account adjusted.

Go with the tax return transcript and you will be fine - that is the information they are looking for.

The price is right on both of them, the account and return transcripts, both free.....be safe and get all 6 copies and there will be no doubt. :thumbs:

Bob

• Married in Manila: 08/20/2010
  • I-130 Sent to lockbox: 10/01/2010
  • I-130 Received: 10/03/2010
  • NOA-1 Received: 10/04/2010
  • NOA-2 Received: 02/01/2011
  • Received NVC: 02/08/2011
  • AOS Bill Generated: 02/10/2011
  • AOS Bill Paid: 02/10/2011
  • DS 3032 Emailed: 02/10/2011
  • IV Bill Generated: 02/14/2011
  • IV Bill Paid: 02/14/2011
  • IV Packet Received @ NVC:02/22/2011
  • NVC Completed 03/08/2011
  • Interview Date Post Sputum results May 17
  • Results negative, Interview scheduled 6/13
  • Placed in A/R 06/13/2011
  • I-601 required 07/18/2011
  • I-601 filed 11/9/2011
  • I-601 approved 11/29/11
  • 2nd Sputum test ordered 12/21/11
  • 2nd Sputum Test passed 02/21/12
  • Visa Approved!! 03/15/2012
  • Visa In Hand 03/17/2012
  • POE SFO 03/24/2012

You are very welcome.....the reason I suggested both is to show if there were any amendments to the account or changes to your tax forms that may be material. Best of luck and I know your journey apart will be a short one.

Bob

• Married in Manila: 08/20/2010
  • I-130 Sent to lockbox: 10/01/2010
  • I-130 Received: 10/03/2010
  • NOA-1 Received: 10/04/2010
  • NOA-2 Received: 02/01/2011
  • Received NVC: 02/08/2011
  • AOS Bill Generated: 02/10/2011
  • AOS Bill Paid: 02/10/2011
  • DS 3032 Emailed: 02/10/2011
  • IV Bill Generated: 02/14/2011
  • IV Bill Paid: 02/14/2011
  • IV Packet Received @ NVC:02/22/2011
  • NVC Completed 03/08/2011
  • Interview Date Post Sputum results May 17
  • Results negative, Interview scheduled 6/13
  • Placed in A/R 06/13/2011
  • I-601 required 07/18/2011
  • I-601 filed 11/9/2011
  • I-601 approved 11/29/11
  • 2nd Sputum test ordered 12/21/11
  • 2nd Sputum Test passed 02/21/12
  • Visa Approved!! 03/15/2012
  • Visa In Hand 03/17/2012
  • POE SFO 03/24/2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I say go to the IRS with a COPY of the blue slip (have him scan and email it to you)

It smells like GUZ IV wants the copies of the returns, not the transcripts, as generated from an IRS office -

suggest you go in person to IRS office, ask about this - IIRC is some big fee for it, as well.

Don't bother with the form at this point, yet - go to IRS OFFICE, talk with a big dog there about it.

3 years of tax return must be sent out by IRS

carry a USPS prepaid international express box with you, have the IRS agent seal it, they drop it into the post, but watch them do it. Usually, the first clerk you see at the desk, isn't the one you need.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I say go to the IRS with a COPY of the blue slip (have him scan and email it to you)

It smells like GUZ IV wants the copies of the returns, not the transcripts, as generated from an IRS office -

suggest you go in person to IRS office, ask about this - IIRC is some big fee for it, as well.

Don't bother with the form at this point, yet - go to IRS OFFICE, talk with a big dog there about it.

3 years of tax return must be sent out by IRS

carry a USPS prepaid international express box with you, have the IRS agent seal it, they drop it into the post, but watch them do it. Usually, the first clerk you see at the desk, isn't the one you need.

thanks Darnell. I think they asked for certified tax returns for 3 years of tax return. I dont know why they asked for it since i attached everything while i sent out AOS. It seems clear enough( because i filed my tax in same accountant office been more than 9 years, been working in same place more than 7 years. I didnt do a false tax, so i am not afraid of it. But IRS says it will take more than 60 days to send them to me, and i have to send back to my hubby, then he will send it back to GuangZhou's consulate, which means i cannot see my hubby in short time..Sigh!!!!) , but they still request certified tax returns from me, so I will send out 4506 form to request it tomorrow. I just hope they will send it to me as soon as they can.

Consulate didnt ask IRS to send tax returns to them directly. Blue sheet says mail it back to consulate with your original blue sheet, and you dont need 2nd interview at least consulate specially asks for it. they will inform my hubby after requested material get approved. So i guess, we just be patient to wait for everything get fixed.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

It appears they need or want an official copy from the IRS. Better to be complete the first time so they are happy, don't short cut the paperwork. JV has great advice just follow the request sheet. We got 1 RFE due to the attorney not knowing the difference between a dissolution and divorce document. Look on the bright side you did not get a flat rejection.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

You must have sent copies of your tax returns to the NVC right? I'm confused again, I thought the NVC determined and approved the financial support for sponsoring the immigrant and they would have already approved everything if it was sent to the consulate. The I-864. Copies of the transcripts of your tax returns should be good enough.

:o There is a reason that they would want actual copies though. A previous marriage, and you filed jointly on your tax return. The transcript copies will NOT show your individual income, only the combined income of you and your ex spouse. So it's possible that your ex spouse earned most if not all the money. A sharp consulate will spot this and request actual copies of the returns to verify your income that only you made separate from your ex spouse, however, it should have been noticed at the NVC. If you were not married before then their is probably another issue or mis communication is going on. I would call the consulate and ask them exactly what the problem is and exactly what is needed and DON'T have an attorney call them for you, call yourself.

Oct. 2009 - Met on Facebook(I found her through a friend)

July 2010 - Married

Oct. 2010 - Filed I-130 with USCIS

Nov. 2010 - Official permission to reside in Indonesia (KITAS)

Jan. 2011 - Medical Exam and Vaccinations completed

Jan. 2011 - Cancelled I-130

Jan. 2011 - Filed DCF (Direct Consular Filing)

Jan. 2011 - I-130 Approved

Jan. 2011 - Rec. (packet 3)instructions

Jan. 2011 - Gathering Documents

Feb. 2011 - Emailed Embassy

Feb. 2011 - Interview Date Sent

APPROVED!!

POE Atlanta

Took 32 days from the filing of the petition to getting visa

Timeline

You must have sent copies of your tax returns to the NVC right? I'm confused again, I thought the NVC determined and approved the financial support for sponsoring the immigrant and they would have already approved everything if it was sent to the consulate. The I-864. Copies of the transcripts of your tax returns should be good enough.

:o There is a reason that they would want actual copies though. A previous marriage, and you filed jointly on your tax return. The transcript copies will NOT show your individual income, only the combined income of you and your ex spouse. So it's possible that your ex spouse earned most if not all the money. A sharp consulate will spot this and request actual copies of the returns to verify your income that only you made separate from your ex spouse, however, it should have been noticed at the NVC. If you were not married before then their is probably another issue or mis communication is going on. I would call the consulate and ask them exactly what the problem is and exactly what is needed and DON'T have an attorney call them for you, call yourself.

1> This is my 1st marriage, so does my hubby.

2> I have been working in same clinic since 2003 to present, and I pay for same accountant to do my tax for more than

10 years. I claim as single on all tax files( because my accountant told me that my hubby is not in USA,and we were married on 5-14-2010, so no need to put him into 2010 tax.

3> I attached my 3 most recent tax returns(2008, 2009, and 2010) with I-864 and papers they requested. But those tax copies, i didnt get it from IRS( tax return transcripts). I made copies from what accountant gave it to me after i filed tax every year in his office, it included W2 and 1040 for 3 years of tax return.That is why i thought I didnt need it from IRS.

4> after the formal interview, my hubby asked the IO that does he need another oral interview in future? The answer is NO NEED, you passed the interview. So I and my hubby think that is still a good news to us, as long as we send back what material they were asking for from the blue sheet, i guess we will be getting the pink sheet in future soon.

5>When my hubby went to their servicing window about what material we should send back, a lady told him not nicely, and said everything is listed on the green sheet, you just follow the instruction to complete. and plush China GuangZhou's consulate doesn't offer phone call service for costumers. So we just do whatever they requested, and send 3 years of tax return with the original blue sheet to them. See if they will approve his visa soon. But IRS says tax returns will take up to 60 days ,so all we can do now is waiting.

Edited by starsinsky

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.