Ban Hammer

2.5 Million British Men Too Fat

52 posts in this topic

That's for later... :D

btw this thread doesn't seem complete...it's missing something. Where's gary, anita cocktail and emlcitymaven? We get those three on this thread and it's sure to be game on ! :devil:

It's not a debate, Kip. It's a genteel chat about international fashion trends across the decades.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

It's not a debate, Kip. It's a genteel chat about international fashion trends across the decades.

Agreed...but it still doesn't feel the same without those three. If and when those peeps jump on this thread...it's sure to be some deleted post, a thread ban or two...good ol fashion VJ fun. :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Speaking of fashion... what do you and trompe think of this down below...honestly think. It's going to be a surprise gift for the wife.

http://www.leatherfads.com/skin-tight-womens-leather-pant-1463.aspx <---- pants.

http://www.xtcapparel.com/pd-high-neck-leather-halter-top.cfm <---- this top

http://www.frankyfashion.com/product.aspx?pf_id=382 <---- or this top (way cheaper btw which is a good thing atm).

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Definitely the top in the middle link

Ya I like that one also. The thing with that is it says it's custom made. Somehow I have to figure out how to get her measurements without her knowing it...otherwise she's going to know something's up for sure. I haven't figured that part out...but Iv'e been searching google on this so maybe I can go off of something she already owns. :unsure:

sigbet.jpg

What measurements do you need? You should be able to get chest size from her bra - and waist size from a pair of jeans, especially if they are Levis

Duh...I'm an idiot. I just discoverd that when you click on that link to that leather top it gives the sizes down below the pic. I know she wears XS for her tops and jeans and size small for her coats. That was easier than I thought it would be (she doesn't have much up top).

X-Small

X-Small

Bust: 34", Waist: 26", Hips: 37

Small

Bust: 36", Waist: 28", Hips: 39"

Medium

Bust: 38", Waist: 30", Hips: 41"

Large

Bust: 40", Waist: 32", Hips: 43"

X-Large

Bust: 42", Waist: 34", Hips: 45"

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

You may want to double check her bra size just to be sure since that is where a lady can often have the most trouble getting tops to fit.

So you add an inch for each cup size to the size of the band

So, if the bra is a 32B that means 32+2=34 bust size. In which case X-Small is the way to go :)

90day.jpg

You may want to double check her bra size just to be sure since that is where a lady can often have the most trouble getting tops to fit.

So you add an inch for each cup size to the size of the band

So, if the bra is a 32B that means 32+2=34 bust size. In which case X-Small is the way to go :)

OK...I just looked at one of her bra's (god I feel sneaky :devil:), and it says 32A. I'm guessing XS will still work....I hope it does because it takes forever to mail something back from here.

sigbet.jpg

You should be safe with the extra small.

I can't say I am a fan of leather but the cut of that top was very nice - probably a lot more flattering on your wife than the other top.

Thanks Trompe, I really do appreciate the help. :) I'm not so good on ordering clothes. I really fkd up bad on the last two surprises I ordered her...like big time. She says leather makes her sweat, and she has a hang up about her tits, so she never gets anything like the typical halter top that's cut for gals with more up top.

Other than food and general hardware, everything here is pretty much done by mail order so it's always a roll of the dice when we get something clothes wise to see if it fits or not. Were looking at another year until her contract is up at the hospital and then we are moving back to civilization (Wasilla/Big Lake). Target, Best Buy, Walmart, McDonalds, Taco Bell, etc... it's going to be like heaven when we get out of this sh*t hole. :)

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

A little late, but I agree that the middle top is the way to go. The leather pants are nice but nothing special (although I'm sure they'd go nicely with the top). The bottom vest thing isn't as sexy as the middle top.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

A little late, but I agree that the middle top is the way to go. The leather pants are nice but nothing special (although I'm sure they'd go nicely with the top). The bottom vest thing isn't as sexy as the middle top.

Ya the more I look at that center one, the more I like it. She's going to come unc*nted though if she ever finds out how much I paid for it. :(

This is why I need to get my own separate account. Thank god god for google chrome incognito window, visa and online only statements.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

OK...I just looked at one of her bra's (god I feel sneaky :devil:), and it says 32A. I'm guessing XS will still work....I hope it does because it takes forever to mail something back from here.

:secret: you can put it down now.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Late too, but firstly yes-- that is an XS. That's my size so I can say it for sure (although now forget that and go back to the 500lb image you have.). Secondly, middle one. Leather does make you sweat and I was going to say that-- therefore the pants are going to be killer unless it's winter, and the third one is a vest, not a top.

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.