scandal

In the room with the man trying to kill you

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Raise your hand if your ancestors were never colonialists.

Does the Alaska land bridge count?

Europeans were the worst, hands down.

Sure Europeans were the greatest colonizers in the history of mankind. They had the technology. The only group that had the technology and didn't use it were the Chinese.

Edited by Sousuke

The Chinese will be the next "great" colonialists.

:lol:

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

A sampling of Ahmadinejad's recent remarks.

At a Holocaust conference at Sharif University of Technology in Tehran on January 27, 2009, Ahmadinejad stated:

"Today the Zionists dominate many of the world's centers of power, wealth, and media. Unfortunately, they have ensnared many politicians and parties, and they are plundering the wealth and assets of nations in this way, depriving peoples of their freedoms and destroying their cultures and human values by spreading their nexus of corruption."

At the 2008 anniversary of Khomeini's death, Ahmadinejad said:

"You should know that the criminal and terrorist Zionist regime which has 60 years of plundering, aggression and crimes in its file has reached the end of its work and will soon disappear off the geographical scene."

At a Holocaust conference at Sharif University of Technology in Tehran on January 27, 2009, Ahmadinejad stated:

For 60 years they allowed no one to question and cast doubt on the logic of the Holocaust and its very essence - because if the truth were to be exposed, nothing would remain of their logic of liberal democracy. It is the very advocates of liberal democracy who defend the Holocaust, who have sanctified it to the point where none may enter. Breaking the padlock of the Holocaust and reexamining it will be tantamount to cutting the vital arteries of the Zionist regime. It will destroy the philosophical foundation and raison d'être of this regime...I invite the dear researchers, intellectuals, young people and students, who are the trailblazers, to reexamine not only the Holocaust, but also its consequences and aftermath and inform others of their studies and research. Let us not forget that more than ever before, the Zionist network, which came up with the issue of the Holocaust, must be exposed, and be presented to the peoples as it really is.

Where have we heard all this before?

...the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet, and have usually been ridiculed for it. During the time of my struggle for power it was in the first instance only the Jewish race that received my prophecies with laughter when I said that I would one day take over the leadership of the State, and with it that of the whole nation, and that I would then among other things settle the Jewish problem. Their laughter was uproarious, but I think that for some time now they have been laughing on the other side of their face. Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!

Adolf Hitler, speech to the Reichstag, 30 January 1939

Where does it lead?

GateMay1945.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I find it quite odd why you would be defending Ahmadinejad's argument. I have some Native American blood with Irish, English and German ancestry. I'm not calling for the obliteration of any particular group of colonists. Why do you think Ahmadinejad has any point in his argument at all?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Learn to live with what? Being victims of genocide?

And so, yet another to add to the collection. Take your rolleyes, your wackos, your energy, and stuff it all where the sun don't shine, along with the rest of this vile trash.

Bchol dor vador omdim aleinu lechaloteinu.

+1

Vi-jay-jay just got pwned.

PWNED%20-%20plunger%20to%20the%20face.jpg

A sampling of Ahmadinejad's recent remarks.

At the 2008 anniversary of Khomeini's death, Ahmadinejad said:

Where have we heard all this before?

Where does it lead?

GateMay1945.jpg

Ahmadinejad and his pecker head puppet masters (Mullah's) try to deflect their own country's problems by using Israel as a focal point of all the worlds woes. It's a tried and true method. Find an enemy and harp on it so much that your own citizens forget about their own country's ills and focus on whatever their government is shoving down their throat atm. The scary part of all this is that Iran is not only building up it's military and nuclear capabilities, but it keeps funding Islamist terror organizations such as Hezbollah, Hamas, etc...with money, arms, etc... Something has to eventually give in all this, and I do believe it's going to end up in a war and in consequence the downfall of Iran's nut case regime.

Now peeps giving that nut case a pulpit to preach his utter bs is another scary thing to look at. Repressive regimes like Russia, China, Belarus, etc... actually give that nutter a pulpit to preach from and that imo shows just how far these dictatorships will go to further their own sh*t.

Learn to live with what? Being victims of genocide?

And so, yet another to add to the collection. Take your rolleyes, your wackos, your energy, and stuff it all where the sun don't shine, along with the rest of this vile trash.

Bchol dor vador omdim aleinu lechaloteinu.

Nobody should endorse nor excuse genocide for any reason. This does not only go for Holocaust deniers (nutters), but also for Russia and Israel who willingly give citizenship to Communist criminals who were guilty committing brutal crimes against humanity in regards to USSR atrocity's. Israel still refused to recognize Holodomor as a genocide committed against the people of Ukraine yet furthers the call for remembrance of the Holocaust and calls for further prosecution of NAZI's (which it should imo), yet refuses to give up their own Communist war criminals for prosecution.

It's a two edged sword, and you can't have your cake and eat it to.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I find it quite odd why you would be defending Ahmadinejad's argument. I have some Native American blood with Irish, English and German ancestry. I'm not calling for the obliteration of any particular group of colonists. Why do you think Ahmadinejad has any point in his argument at all?

Steven, you're making a habit of jumping to conclusions and making overheated accusations. It's very annoying. Here's what you would have to read from me to know that I agree with Ahmadinejad:

"I agree with Ahmadinejad".

Nothing even close to that was said. But, I will be very clear and say bluntly that I don't agree with the ####### who wrote the article in the OP either.

+1

Vi-jay-jay just got pwned.

PWNED%20-%20plunger%20to%20the%20face.jpg

Before you jump on the band wagon, I did not read any reference to the Holocaust by the poster "Vi-jay". I do believe he was referring to the Palestinian situation....or could it be anymore obvious?

And as far as butchering millions go...read up on the Bolsheviks (who were mainly Jewish) who were guilty of murdering tens of millions of people in the most brutal ways possible. They were as every bit as bad as the NAZI's.

Both NAZI's and Bolsheviks are/were equally evil.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Zitkala-Sa.jpeg

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

CITE. CITE. CITE.

CITE one piece of actual verifiable evidence for this outrageous lie.

It's obvious that you haven't studied the Bolshevik movement from the beginning to the post Stalin era or you would not call it a lie. I am in no way being "anti Semitic" with this post. It's common knowledge to anyone who has read up on the history of Bolshevism and/or USSR. Right after WW2 Stalin put an "All Jew" government in charge of Poland for the fact he didn't trust Polish nationalist. These Jewish/communist helped highten anti semitism in Poland for the fact not only were they in charge, they committed horrific acts against the Polish people. W

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nachman_Dushanski <----- Nachman Dushanski > Communist war criminal given asylum by Israel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel <----- Salomon Morel > Communist war criminal given asylum by Israel

NAME NATIONALITY

Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew

Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew

Lourie (Larine) Jew

Ouritski Jew

Volodarski Jew

Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew

Smidovitch Jew

Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew

Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew

Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian/Jew

Krylenko Russian

Lounatcharski Russian

"The Council of the People's Commissars comprises the following:

MINISTRY NAME NATIONALITY

President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian

Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian

Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian

Agriculture Protian Armenian

Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew

Food Schlichter Jew

Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew

State Control Lander Jew

State Lands Kauffman Jew

Works V. Schmidt Jew

Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess

Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian

Religions Spitzberg Jew

Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew

Hygiene Anvelt Jew

Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew

Press Volodarski Jew

Elections Ouritski Jew

Justice I. Steinberg Jew

Refugees Fenigstein Jew

Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew

Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20110614/wl_time/08599207741300#mwpphu-container <----- Even Lenin had Jewish roots.

"Vladimir Lenin Was Part Jewish, Say Declassified KGB Files"

Zitkala-Sa.jpeg

It's been proven native Americans came across the land bridge between Alaska and Russia and thus in fact "colonized North and South America". Indians were notorious for committing atrocity's against one another.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin <----- Joseph Stalin. He had three wives, and one lover (affair). All these women were Jewish.

Even Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn among others said that over half the NKVD /GRU and Gulag prison guards were Jewish. He should know seeing how he spent close half of his life traveling from one Gulag to another.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Ahmadinejad and his pecker head puppet masters (Mullah's) try to deflect their own country's problems by using Israel as a focal point of all the worlds woes. It's a tried and true method. Find an enemy and harp on it so much that your own citizens forget about their own country's ills and focus on whatever their government is shoving down their throat atm. The scary part of all this is that Iran is not only building up it's military and nuclear capabilities, but it keeps funding Islamist terror organizations such as Hezbollah, Hamas, etc...with money, arms, etc... Something has to eventually give in all this, and I do believe it's going to end up in a war and in consequence the downfall of Iran's nut case regime.

Now peeps giving that nut case a pulpit to preach his utter bs is another scary thing to look at. Repressive regimes like Russia, China, Belarus, etc... actually give that nutter a pulpit to preach from and that imo shows just how far these dictatorships will go to further their own sh*t.

Nobody should endorse nor excuse genocide for any reason. This does not only go for Holocaust deniers (nutters), but also for Russia and Israel who willingly give citizenship to Communist criminals who were guilty committing brutal crimes against humanity in regards to USSR atrocity's. Israel still refused to recognize Holodomor as a genocide committed against the people of Ukraine yet furthers the call for remembrance of the Holocaust and calls for further prosecution of NAZI's (which it should imo), yet refuses to give up their own Communist war criminals for prosecution.

It's a two edged sword, and you can't have your cake and eat it to.

I should point out that while I VIOLENTLY disagree with your mischaracterization of Jews as being the instigators of Stalinist crimes in the USSR, I do in large part agree with everything you wrote above.

I am not personally familiar with the cases you have repeatedly cited regarding Dushanski and Morel. If what you allege is true -- namely that they are war criminals, and that Israel has harbored them -- then I would agree that justice should be served. That's IF.

Since I've seen through much of your fallacies on other matters I remain skeptical of your claim on these two, but I do acknowledge that I do not know the specifics of these two cases.