Up in the Sky

Medical Test Syphilis +

55 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Is a medical exam with + for Syphilis an automtic visa admistravit review or other type of review that will delay a visa? Not a denial I know, but will she get a visa if she pass the interview day. If a medical fails would that be a no visa chance in the present time?

Bad news is never good news..

04/06/11 Automatic recorder on the NVC machine stated that my package was received this date and have to wait 6-8 weeks for next responds

04/16/11 RFE issing my spouse passport biopage

04/18/11 Email back the missing paperwork for NVC

04/19/11 Email from NVC they recieved the RFE I sent.

04/20/11 Spoke with NVC they say have to wait 20days for change

05/16/11 Spoke with NVC they say "case is complete, and that their interview appointment is full for June- to call back in June 17 for a interview appointment time for July most likely."

05/16/11 SIF on the payment portal website

05/20/11 Interview letter arrived via email for June 15 interview date in Guz

06/13/11 Medical Test today

06/15/11 Doc intake

06/16/11 Interview day waited for my wife at the embassy

06/16/11 APPROVE

06/18/11 Visa in her hand at China post office

6/23/11 Land in US at San Francisco airport

7/11/11 Waiting for her SSN card, received her Green Card Already

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is a medical exam with + for Syphilis an automtic visa admistravit review or other type of review that will delay a visa? Not a denial I know, but will she get a visa if she pass the interview day. If a medical fails would that be a no visa chance in the present time?

If the beneficiary has a STD such as you indicated and shows on the Medical Reports, yes I would think a delay until treated. I would think you will have to pay for another Medical after treatment.

If you were aware of this why did you not get treatment earlier? (beneficiary)

Is'nt that a cureable disease ? IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE ?

Is that going to look good at the Medical and/or Interview.

Left untreated that will decay a persons body. This is Insane. Hopefully, someone can answer this but I doubt Active Sypillis will result in a Visa when I THINK it is Cureable with Medications.

Good Luck Today

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Timeline

A good Link to read. I'm not sure how a Moderator will look at this. but, it is out there.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-syphilis.htm

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Timeline

Back

Will get result back from doctor on wednesday.

Was not aware of this, no signs or symptoms on both of us. so this caught us by surprise.

I will be also going for a test myself soon because of this even though I had my blood test for std last year. Note not a sexually active person nor she trust here. so this probably has been domaint in both or one of us since a couple years. but then again we are waiting the result on wednesday this is bascially our guess that we have it as of now.

Wednesday will be a big day for both of us, ignoring the fact of the visa and interview process now.

syphilis is totally curable, hopefully if we do have it is a single shot pencilin or a couple of time depending how long we had this .

this is not the kind of test i wanted for our relationship, but things happen for a reason. this subject made my heart stop a second then i realize I love her unconditional and she me...we go through this together...only time will tell..but its curable thank god...

04/06/11 Automatic recorder on the NVC machine stated that my package was received this date and have to wait 6-8 weeks for next responds

05/16/11 Spoke with NVC they say "case is complete, and that their interview appointment is full for June- to call back in June 17 for a interview appointment time for July most likely."

06/15/11 Doc intake

06/16/11 APPROVE

Timeline

Back

Will get result back from doctor on wednesday.

Was not aware of this, no signs or symptoms on both of us. so this caught us by surprise.

I will be also going for a test myself soon because of this even though I had my blood test for std last year. Note not a sexually active person nor she trust here. so this probably has been domaint in both or one of us since a couple years. but then again we are waiting the result on wednesday this is bascially our guess that we have it as of now.

Wednesday will be a big day for both of us, ignoring the fact of the visa and interview process now.

syphilis is totally curable, hopefully if we do have it is a single shot pencilin or a couple of time depending how long we had this .

this is not the kind of test i wanted for our relationship, but things happen for a reason. this subject made my heart stop a second then i realize I love her unconditional and she me...we go through this together...only time will tell..but its curable thank god...

I'm glad you made the right decision to get treatment NOW. The Medical will require a blood draw but I'm unsure what the tests are. Moreover, Get this taken care of. Wish the Best.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Timeline

Nota Bene - you may be getting set up for fraud at the Clinic - suggest you go to another Clinic on Tuesday, have another medical done. If indeed get same positive result for Syphilus, at least you got positive confirmation from a '2nd opinion'.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

The visa will not be issued until she returns to the hospital sometime later and passes the test after treatment. This development is quite likely to bring significantly more scrutiny of the relationship bona fides, so be very well prepared for the interview. If there are red flags of any kind, they will be multiplied by this.

Syphilis is certainly curable and you may well not have it yourself. The Consular Officer's concern will be how and under what circumstances did SHE contract it. If not from you, from whom? Was it a boyfriend or a "client"? They may well not actually ask any of these questions directly. If from a boyfriend, that counts against your relationship. If from a client, it counts against the relationship and is reason for denial. Be informed and prepared.

Nota Bene - you may be getting set up for fraud at the Clinic - suggest you go to another Clinic on Tuesday, have another medical done. If indeed get same positive result for Syphilus, at least you got positive confirmation from a '2nd opinion'.

Good insurance. I agree.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

There is NO FRAUD in having a STD. The Member came Straight Forward about this but waited until the Medical Day. Somehow, it was in their minds and decided to ask us. They both need to be tested now. Not Only for a Visa but for their Health. It took a Courage to ask this question. Will the Visa be delayed? Maybe, does it matter, No. Not in this case. Their Health is more Important than a Visa.

The Fraud would be NOT Admitting a STD. True.

Comment was Appropriate Darnell on your part.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

There is NO FRAUD in having a STD. The Member came Straight Forward about this but waited until the Medical Day. Somehow, it was in their minds and decided to ask us. They both need to be tested now. Not Only for a Visa but for their Health. It took a Courage to ask this question. Will the Visa be delayed? Maybe, does it matter, No. Not in this case. Their Health is more Important than a Visa.

Um, Darnell is suggesting the possibility of fraud perpetrated by the medical facility, not the couple in question. Hence, the suggestion of obtaining a second medical at another facility. There are two in Guangzhou.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

The visa will not be issued until she returns to the hospital sometime later and passes the test after treatment. This development is quite likely to bring significantly more scrutiny of the relationship bona fides, so be very well prepared for the interview. If there are red flags of any kind, they will be multiplied by this.

Syphilis is certainly curable and you may well not have it yourself. The Consular Officer's concern will be how and under what circumstances did SHE contract it. If not from you, from whom? Was it a boyfriend or a "client"? They may well not actually ask any of these questions directly. If from a boyfriend, that counts against your relationship. If from a client, it counts against the relationship and is reason for denial. Be informed and prepared.

Good insurance. I agree.

I Agree Pushbrk. Now they will search the History much closer. HUGE RED FLAG.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Timeline

Sorry, I do mean Fraud BY THE CLINIC, not by his wife. My apologies for the confusion.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Sorry, I do mean Fraud BY THE CLINIC, not by his wife. My apologies for the confusion.

I knew what you meant Darnell. Nothing against the OP and the problem is reconized. I'm not confused. However, the Petitioner is aware and Stated: I need to fix this. The day of the Medical is not perfect timing. But as I said: That Visa is not important for now. This should had been addressed earlier I agree.

Does not matter if you go to 2 Clinics and they draw blood, the blood is the same and the same results. Do you agree.

Again, it took Courage for him to post this. DAM. Not the day of the Medical.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Timeline

Sorry, I don't agree with you. Fraud does occur at the clinic (give us 20,000 RMB, we make this problem go away) .

Timeline

Geez I didn't think this would dig me in a bigger hole of suspicion on our relationship. But I guess the vo will probably look more on her history of relationship.

How would I prepare for this in convincing the vo of my wife sexual action with me only and not anyone else. I would assume this is impossbile unless i have a video of her tape to a chair for the past 6 months and show it to the vo that she didn't leave her room. What if she had this 4 years ago when we never knew each other-

I told my wife that too to get a 2nd opionion, now I will differently push her to go tommrow for another clinic.

----Question, why would the clinc try to setup a fraud on me and my wife. Note: my wife was very popular inside the medical place everyone came to her asking question and she was tired form talking to them. could this be some kind of get the young chinese girl and the non-local scheme.

will the medical people send our paper work to the vo? i thought we give the document ourself during the doc intake day? if not, will the visa people ever know if she had this medical done at all if we never turn in the medical work from this hospital.

my wife right now is crying her eyes out, and me trying not to break down. all i can tell her is a little longer for our visa and this can be fix with some shot of medicine. i will break down in a later time, just not right now..

please continue with your feed back....fyi---we are not bad people---

06/15/11 Doc intake

06/16/11 APPROVE

Timeline

medical ppl give results to your wife, sealed envelope, she carries it to interview, hands it over, there.

why fraud, you ask? because they can, is no other reason.

Edited by Darnell

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.