crazy.eclipse

befor my interview they give me so much paper pleas help

81 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

if ur husband really love you he will act crazy but he did not becaus he want to show u that he dont care about the visa so u have to think about that but me i let my feeling controling me that why i act crazy like that u have t ask ur self why ur husband love u becaus i know why i love my wife

My husband does really love me. He was able to answer simple questions about me. He never had to act crazy about getting a visa denied. Because: visa.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband does really love me. He was able to answer simple questions about me. He never had to act crazy about getting a visa denied. Because: visa.jpg

im glad for u just stope juge other poeple becaus u dont have right to do that so stope been so stupid if u stoped contacting me i will apreciat that

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

because you cant imaging how much plane me and my wife have for this summer i thought they will give me visa and me and my wife we want spend in the woood like 2 month and and go to lake for 1 month and i was so exited about that but when they did not give me the visa i was so sad becaus the plane i have with my wife for the summer it broken and she is broken too and my wife ask me always if i have an idea to help us that why im always asking so much and i want you know frome ur pic i think that not me who want the visa maybe someone close to you becaus my wife she is so prrety

if ur husband really love you he will act crazy but he did not becaus he want to show u that he dont care about the visa so u have to think about that but me i let my feeling controling me that why i act crazy like that u have t ask ur self why ur husband love u becaus i know why i love my wife

WOW!! This is quite a vacation! 2 month in the woods, 1 month at the lake! Nice! Who will be paying bills?? Welfare system??

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

WOW!! This is quite a vacation! 2 month in the woods, 1 month at the lake! Nice! Who will be paying bills?? Welfare system??

i can answer you i have like 7000 dollar in my bank and my wife have some money too lol and that will be our honey moon so it not a problem if we spend some money lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.