hihello

ROC I-751 Package Sent ... No Response Yet

16 posts in this topic

Hi, guyz

I send my ROC I-751 Package on June 1st from New York and it was delivered in Vermont on June 3rd. Today (8th June) i just checked my mail and i have not recieved anything from them yet.

I was hoping to get something yesterday but have'nt got anything even today.

Usually i have seen people getting NOA in 2 days but in my case its been 7 days since i sent the package.

I just wanna make sure is it normal ?

Actually i'm worried because when i send my package via USPS i told the guy that i need a signature delivery confirmation but when i checked the status online it was just delivery confirmation and i got the message that it was delivered on 3rd June.

So please tell me what you guyz think when am i supposed to get a response from Vermont ?

Regards.

ROC

06/01/2011 - Mailed ROC package to VSC

06/03/2011 - Package arrived and signed for at VSC

06/06/2011 - NOA receipt date

06/09/2011 - Check cashed

06/10/2011 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/24/2011 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/19/2011 - Biometrics appointment

06/29/2011 - Early Biometrics

02/15/2012 - Baby Boy Born

03/13/2012 - Approved

03/21/2012 - Card Received

N-400

06/01/2012 - Mailed N-400 package to TX

06/04/2012 - Package arrived and signed for at TX

06/06/2012 - Text and Email recieved from Uscis for recieving application

06/06/2012 - NOA reciept date

06/07/2012 - Check cashed

06/11/2012 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/28/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/17/2012 - Biometrics appointment

06/29/2012 - Early Biometrics

07/27/2012 - Placed inline for scheduling interview

10/09/2012 - Text recieved, scheduled for interview

10/13/2012 - Interview letter recieved in the mail

11/15/2012 - Interview

11/21/2012 - Oath and Finally a US Citizen :)

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IVROm4.png

Holy... you are freaking out after 5 days????:help::devil:

It can take up to 30 days, but usually within 2 weeks. Once your check is cashed, it means they accepted it. We sent my stepdaughters' ROC in late April, and didn't get a receipt. After about 4 weeks, I called and had them put in a service request (it has to be 30+ days from the date you send it in, so I had to lie and tell them that I sent it out a few days earlier :wacko: or they wouldn't put in the request). We got the receipts a week later.

If you don't get it by July 1st, you can call the misinformation line and put in a service request for missing form.

Edited by Eric-Pris

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The weekend does not count, if they got your package to the mail room in VSC on JUNE 3rd. It has only been there for 4 days, not 7.

There are other petitions before yours they have to go through thos first before reaching yours.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Guess what, guys?

I am eating my nails exactly because the same issue. I sent my package on May 31 to Vermont and do not have anything until today, 8 days after. Just checked my mail box again and... nothing. unsure.gif

This morning, I saw that they cashed my check yesterday afternoon, so I think the receipt letter might be on its way... I hope so.

I have heard Vermont is much slower than California...

It is curious because I payed for ups to send me a delivery signed confirmation and they did not send me anything at all...

I just saw Vermont got my package because I tracked it by the internet.

It seems we are not alone in the limbo, waiting for our noa1.

Good luck.

Andy

"The weekend does not count, if they got your package to the mail room in VSC on JUNE 3rd. It has only been there for 4 days, not 7.

There are other petitions before yours they have to go through thos first before reaching yours."

Mine is one of them. I sent an overnight express and my big package arrived in Vermont on June 1st and I dont

have anything until today. wacko.gif

So, relax. (I cant) blink.gif

We sent it in on the 31st too (though to CSC) and ours was cashed yesterday. Don't freak. How many days left on the GC?

Mine GC expires on September 1st. Time enough. My problem is more than the noa1. I am too anxious to know the

date of my biometrics, because I have a huge trip scheduled for August (from august 10 to august 17) and I have rescheduled this trip

many times, the tickets and hotel are paid for and my husband cannot go in another time. (We will go to Hawaii,

and have been planing it for 2 years!). So, we just cant change this trip. I would love if my biometrics would not be

in the same time of this trip.... As you can see, I am much more exited about the biometrics date than

anything more else... Patience.... patience.... wacko.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You may be able to do walk in (early) biometrics if the date on your notice falls within your travel period.

Mine GC expires on September 1st. Time enough. My problem is more than the noa1. I am too anxious to know the

date of my biometrics, because I have a huge trip scheduled for August (from august 10 to august 17) and I have rescheduled this trip

many times, the tickets and hotel are paid for and my husband cannot go in another time. (We will go to Hawaii,

and have been planing it for 2 years!). So, we just cant change this trip. I would love if my biometrics would not be

in the same time of this trip.... As you can see, I am much more exited about the biometrics date than

anything more else... Patience.... patience.... wacko.gif

Its been so long since I've done this, but I seem to remember most biometric locations have a given day where walk-ins are welcome.

Wol! Can you tell me more about this? I would love it, in case I need.

Thank you guys.

You are really making me much calmer. good.gif

Andy

Usually i have seen people getting NOA in 2 days but in my case its been 7 days since i sent the package.

I just wanna make sure is it normal ?

On the ROC monthly filer's tracking threads, people are putting the date their NOA was issued, not the date it was eventually delivered to their mailbox. They won't have received the NOA until a good few days after it was issued, longer if they live a way away from Vermont... I think mine arrived just over a week after it was issued.

Anyway, you filed at VSC. You're gonna have to get used to waiting (im)patiently for things to happen, I'm afraid :clock:

Adjustment of Status from K-1 (Very abridged version)

05/20/08 - POE: Chicago O'Hare

07/18/08 - Married

08/30/08 - I-485/I-765 mailed...

03/17/09 - Card production ordered (no notification received!)

03/26/09 - Green card received (196 days)

Removal of Conditions

02/15/11 - I-751 mailed to VSC...

02/22/11 - NOA1 (received 03/03/11)

04/04/11 - Biometrics appt (notice received 03/19/11)

08/22/11 - * * * t u m b l e w e e d s * * * (T+6 months and counting)

09/20/11 - Service Request #1

10/26/11 - Service Request #2

11/29/11 - Interview @ Atlanta Field Office - Approved & I-551 stamped

12/07/11 - Card production ordered

12/10/11 - Green card received (293 days)

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Wol! Can you tell me more about this? I would love it, in case I need.

Thank you guys.

You are really making me much calmer. good.gif

Andy

The center my wife went to allowed walk-ins on Wednesdays. Each center is different, and a few, I am told, do not allow them at all. In your shoes I'd wait until you get the correspondence and if it conflicts with your travels, try and see.

Holy... you are freaking out after 5 days????:help::devil:

It can take up to 30 days, but usually within 2 weeks. Once your check is cashed, it means they accepted it. We sent my stepdaughters' ROC in late April, and didn't get a receipt. After about 4 weeks, I called and had them put in a service request (it has to be 30+ days from the date you send it in, so I had to lie and tell them that I sent it out a few days earlier :wacko: or they wouldn't put in the request). We got the receipts a week later.

If you don't get it by July 1st, you can call the misinformation line and put in a service request for missing form.

guys i got my check cashed today thanks god :)

the thing is i was not freaking out just after 5 days, i was worried coz i was not sure about my packaged delivered there.

i told usps guy to give me a signature delivery confirmation and i made it sure twice by asking and he says yeah it is.

but that was just delivery confirmation there was no signatures no nothing and this not the first time that i don't trust'em,

it has happened to me, you know last time when i was doin I-485 , my Welcome Letter was deliverd to my next door neighbour by the great USPS POSTMAN and luckily the neighbour guy was nice he handed it out to me. u never know if they deliver your package to right place, right person.

anyhow my check is cashed so i'm relaxed now ... thanks everyone for the reply :)

ROC

03/13/2012 - Approved

N-400

11/15/2012 - Interview

IVROm4.png

"The weekend does not count, if they got your package to the mail room in VSC on JUNE 3rd. It has only been there for 4 days, not 7.

There are other petitions before yours they have to go through thos first before reaching yours."

Mine is one of them. I sent an overnight express and my big package arrived in Vermont on June 1st and I dont

have anything until today. wacko.gif

So, relax. (I cant) blink.gif

did you get your NOA ?

i don't have it yet....

ROC

03/13/2012 - Approved

N-400

11/15/2012 - Interview

IVROm4.png

did you get your NOA ?

i don't have it yet....

Guess what? I just got my NOA.kicking.gifstar_smile.gif

You might get it soon, as you sent your package after me.

I met more people from June who did not get the noa yet and also some people who were waiting for it for one month and some days.

My NOA arrived 2 days after they cashing the check. The date issued is 06/06/11. I got it today, right now. And sent the process on May 31.

Now I am waiting for the biometrics.... (it never ends wacko.gif)

Good luck for us.

Tell us when you get your NOA.

Andy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.