crazy.eclipse

i scan the form 221g pleas i need help

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everybody i feel more relaxing today because my wife she will travel to me and she said she dont care if she lose her house and the important thing is she will be with me and i will not worry when they will give me the visa

but i still need help i scane the form 221g and i need your opinion about it and tell me what you all think

and pleas give me a number of a senator

my wife she live in texas longview

5454.bmp

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

This is not an instant messaging site, you need to give people a few hours to respond.

In terms of Senators and Congressmen, your wife in the USA needs to contact them, she should know who they are. If not, here is a list: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

I can't read your attachment, sorry.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The scan is impossible to read. Can you scan it into a PDF?

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Normal denial using the 221g as the umbrella with no specific reason cited... case is being returned to USCIS as having been denied the visa. The congressional rep may be able to find out the reason. Its hit or miss getting the case kept at the embassy at this point...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Had a brief look at your previous topic, it looks like you had several red flags and were unable to answer some questions. Based on that, I would think her coming to you and living with you, then applying again (if you wish) in a year or two may be the best option.

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

why 2 year i know someone that they refusing his visa the first time but the secend time they accept it and he have the same visa CR1

so i will not aplly for a visa again so i will leave it like that tille the finish them review and i dont care what time they wil finish it now they are so stupid im really mad now and that will kill me if i stay thinking about that and i think my wife she is right i hav to stope thinking like that but i need to know somthihng how much time that will take for other interview

Timeline

You do not have to wait two years; I am simply suggesting that a lot of what are currently red flags could be overcome by you living together with your wife in your country for a while.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.