Fandango

Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is this about?

• Right to Privacy
    • Right to Free Speech

159 posts in this topic

It's harassment.

Says you. Now, please show me in NM law where his behavior is prohibited.

I'll raise my AK47 to that!

Perhaps the greatest Russian export ever.

I've always wanted one. I think this year I'll finally buy one.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Forgive me, but does his billboard not say that she killed his unborn child? In my opinion, that is untrue, she either had a miscarriage or an abortion, which is nobody's business and of no matter anyway. He's accusing her of murder, of which there was no such thing. He therefore was not posting factual information, no matter how personal, and therefore I'd like to vote none of the above to the poll and say that this should be a libel case. Clearly, neither miscarriage nor abortion amounts to killing a human being, because that's against the law.

Also, thankyou to this thread for introducing me to the terms ** and conservafreak. Hilarious.

I wonder if I can find an address for this woman to thank her for not bringing any of his DNA into the world?

All the while overlooking his frustration on that fact he had no say in the disposal of his baby. It seems he gives a dam and personally I wish we had more of that sort of DNA in the pool.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Says you. Now, please show me in NM law where his behavior is prohibited.

Perhaps the greatest Russian export ever.

I've always wanted one. I think this year I'll finally buy one.

The outcome of the court case will be enough for me.

The outcome of the court case will be enough for me.

We'll have to see how the judge rules. Although, I'm willing to bet if the man loses, we'll see it appealed to a higher court.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I'm not interested in following it, the entire situation is stupid.

You're not interested in whether you're views are supported or shot down by government officials?

I'm just amazed that you can't see that "the stupid" lies with the guy who put up the billboard.

Does it really surprise you that, yet again, "the stupid" for me lies on the other side of the issue than "the stupid" for you? It's a pretty common occurance here on VJ and one that can be aligned with, or against, the views of currently appointed judges as well.

Русский форум член.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You're not interested in whether you're views are supported or shot down by government officials?

Not particularly.

Does it really surprise you that, yet again, "the stupid" for me lies on the other side of the issue than "the stupid" for you? It's a pretty common occurance here on VJ and one that can be aligned with, or against, the views of currently appointed judges as well.

It doesn't surprise me that you can't see that putting up a billboard that refers to your ex (whether or not that is explicitly clear to anyone other than the ex) is more about harassment than it is about freedom of speech.

You want to defend stupidity, I don't.

Not particularly.

Doesn't surprise me. Like most Americans, you have zero interest in ensuring the folks representing you in the government share your opinion, which is super important to you and the way you think everyone should think, act, and do. I don't understand why you'll sit here on VJ and argue with me over things you disagree with but yet you can't even tell me your congressman or senator's stance on the issue.

It doesn't surprise me that you can't see that putting up a billboard that refers to your ex (whether or not that is explicitly clear to anyone other than the ex) is more about harassment than it is about freedom of speech.

If he would've blatantly called out his ex, it could possibly be about harassment. But, he didn't. So, it's not.

You want to defend stupidity, I don't.

So the constitution is stupid? First Amendment rights are stupid to you?

Русский форум член.

I don't have a congressman. And it's your constitution, not mine. And yes, arguing that this man's idiotic behaviour should be defended is stupid.

So you're not in the US?

Also, anytime someone does something stupid that you disagree with we should make it illegal? Just trying to clear up your stance here.

Русский форум член.

Filed: Timeline

So you're not in the US?

Perhaps he's here but not a US citizen. He would then not have a Congressman. "No taxation without representation" does not apply to LPRs. Or maybe he lives in D.C. which would also mean that he does not have a real Congressman - a delegate in the House that can't vote on the floor and no Senator. "No taxation without representation" doesn't apply to residents of D.C. either.

Perhaps he's here but not a US citizen. He would then not have a Congressman. "No taxation without representation" does not apply to LPRs. Or maybe he lives in D.C. which would also mean that he does not have a real Congressman - a delegate in the House that can't vote on the floor and no Senator. "No taxation without representation" doesn't apply to residents of D.C. either.

Conservative LPRs have no congressman. Democratic LPRs have plenty!

Also, saying the constitution doesn't apply is completely false. (And where do congressmen come from?)

Русский форум член.

Filed: Timeline
Conservative LPRs have no congressman. Democratic LPRs have plenty!

Also, saying the constitution doesn't apply is completely false. (And where do congressmen come from?)

You assertion is patently false - LPRs have no vote and hence no representation. Doesn't matter which way they lean. I get the suggestion you make but it's bull so I'm not going to entertain it.

Who said the Constitution doesn't apply?