w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

50 CENT has threatened to kill P Diddy in a new song—sparking a FIDDY/DIDDY rap war

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline
Anyway, Do not try to sdeny someone's cultural heritage.

And when exactly did I try to do that?

I think his name was Steve Frances...but I could be wrong.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Well you were discussing their outfitts, marijuana, 2 fights as though it is a bad thing. But may be they like it like that. May be its their culture, that we are failing tounderstand and adopt.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Steve Frances? he was at Maryland while I was at Duke. Loser Terrapin! :lol:

Timeline

Well you were discussing their outfitts, marijuana, 2 fights as though it is a bad thing. But may be they like it like that. May be its their culture, that we are failing tounderstand and adopt.

Sorry, but I have learned it is poor form to wear #1 pants and #2 black, to a wedding; also, I do consider fights and marijuana a bad thing...being illegal and all that...

Steve Frances? he was at Maryland while I was at Duke. Loser Terrapin! :lol:

Yes, well, he got married last night to what appeared to be a very reluctant bride...she was more than an hour late arriving and she took 3 shots and cried for 15 minutes before walking down the aisle. Poor thing, I would have been having second thoughts too...and after seeing how the wedding turned out, I'm sure she was at least somewhat embarassed.

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline
[sorry, but I have learned it is poor form to wear #1 pants and #2 black, to a wedding; also, I do consider fights and marijuana a bad thing...being illegal and all that...

A lot of cultural things are illegal.

Proper form to dress depends on culture of the wedding... This is the pefect outfit for this wedding.

You need to be more tolerant to people with rich african cultural heritage

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Yes, well, he got married last night to what appeared to be a very reluctant bride...she was more than an hour late arriving and she took 3 shots and cried for 15 minutes before walking down the aisle. Poor thing, I would have been having second thoughts too...and after seeing how the wedding turned out, I'm sure she was at least somewhat embarassed.

maybe she needs to get drunk for the honeymoon :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

[sorry, but I have learned it is poor form to wear #1 pants and #2 black, to a wedding; also, I do consider fights and marijuana a bad thing...being illegal and all that...

Proper form to dress depends on culture of the wedding... This is the pefect outfit for this wedding.

I am fairly confident African has nothing to do with it, almost as confident as I am that the bride and the groom were not African. They're both American.

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline

I am fairly confident African has nothing to do with it, almost as confident as I am that the bride and the groom were not African. They're both American.

African Anerican, my dear, African - american... Do NOT deny their cultural heritage.

We can call it African American cultural heritage

Yo man lets go rob a liquor store.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Timeline

African Anerican, my dear, African - american... Do NOT deny their cultural heritage.

Sir, when you remove that Confederate flag from your avatar, I'll let you talk to me about tolerance and acceptance. Until then, I am not going to be lectured by a hypocrite. (and Type-O goes on Ignore-congrats, you're the first one!)

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline
Sir, when you remove that Confederate flag from your avatar, I'll let you talk to me about tolerance and acceptance. Until then, I am not going to be lectured by a hypocrite. (and Type-O goes on Ignore-congrats, you're the first one!)

I still think its Jamaican, But i will check.

TypeO was banned long sgo........

Screw rap. Techno's where it's at. All love baby.

Techno is gay.

Techno has hotter chicks. Not those 'ghetto' chicks of hip-hop and rap. word! How gay is that?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Timeline

Screw rap. Techno's where it's at. All love baby.

Techno is gay.

Techno has hotter chicks. Not those 'ghetto' chicks of hip-hop and rap. word! How gay is that?

The chicks in techno are all gay.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

wonderful...and we have teenage boys looking up to these fools...

...and then there's all the people spending time talking about it. I don't give a sh** about rappers. They are a bunch of no talent criminals and we (well not me) are making them rich.

Joel & Analyn

www.PinoyInfo.net - Great Philippines specific immigration resource. Please come and join!

Call Philippines mobile 10 cents a minute

touche sister melissa

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835