GueraKristina

uploading photo TO THIS SITE!

10 posts in this topic

Hi, does anybody know how to upload a normal photo up to this site? its ridic! that i cant upload ANY photos without having to go to photobucket and resizing and adjusting and cutting.... OMG paleeease i just wanted to put a cute pic of my husband up since i havnt changed it in like 3 years. The system always says the picture is too big, whether its from my black berry, or my normal camera. :bonk::help::blink:

"Tall, dark and handsome with an amazing smile. He gave me butterflies every time he looked my way. I knew he was the one."- Me

I-129F NOA1 : April 5, 2008

I-129F NOA2 : April 28, 2008

NVC Left : Aug.18, 2008

Packet 3 Received: Sept. 3, 2008

Interview Date : Dec. 18, 2008

APPROVED!!!!

Dec. 19, 2008- Alfredo comes home!

Jan. 5, 2009: Alfredo and I become husband and Wife

March 10, 2009 AOS paperwork sent, will wait for it to arrive via tracking #

March 12, 2009 AOS paperwork arrives in Chicago

March 23, 2009 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765

March 30, 2009-Biometrics letter received, appt date April 10th @11am philly office

April 10, 2009-Biometrics appt. done, in and out in 15 minutes

Nov. 18, 2009-Card production ordered

9q7SPs.jpg

weddingpics082-1.jpg

IgJym4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

is it the right file type? and are your attachments on vj full already?

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hi, does anybody know how to upload a normal photo up to this site? its ridic! that i cant upload ANY photos without having to go to photobucket and resizing and adjusting and cutting.... OMG paleeease i just wanted to put a cute pic of my husband up since i havnt changed it in like 3 years. The system always says the picture is too big, whether its from my black berry, or my normal camera. :bonk::help::blink:

ALSO now that i think about it, how do i get the picture to APPEAR on my posts without people having to click on my profile to see the damn thing? Most people manage to have their pictures appear with all of their posts, whereas mine, you have to click on my profile, and THEN you can see it... i am assuming it has something to do with the size of it??....

is it the right file type? and are your attachments on vj full already?

What file type does it have to be? i just go to photos on my computer, and i have never had any other issue with any other site, fb, myspace, etc. just with visajourney... of course. lol. and i dont know what your asking as far as 'on vj full already?' so i dont know how to answer that quesiton. What do you mean?

"Tall, dark and handsome with an amazing smile. He gave me butterflies every time he looked my way. I knew he was the one."- Me

APPROVED!!!!

March 30, 2009-Biometrics letter received, appt date April 10th @11am philly office

9q7SPs.jpg

weddingpics082-1.jpg

IgJym4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Add your picture with [*IMG] brackets to your signature.

Go to upper right of screen.

Click SETTINGS.

Click the 3rd tab PROFILE

On the left click CHANGE SIGNATURE

Place picture with the IMG brackets

Edit: For quickest way to get IMG Code with your picture go to http://imgur.com (it will take less than 20 seconds for the link)

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Add your picture with [*IMG] brackets to your signature.

Go to upper right of screen.

Click SETTINGS.

Click the 3rd tab PROFILE

On the left click CHANGE SIGNATURE

Place picture with the IMG brackets

Edit: For quickest way to get IMG Code with your picture go to http://imgur.com (it will take less than 20 seconds for the link)

Do the img brackets (obviously like u typed it) go just before or after or both of the image..? like [*IMG] ~~~~~~~PICTURE HERE~~~~~[*IMG] or how? and thanks that solves my signature pictur eproblem, but how do i solve my thumbnail. picture problem? like urs has a cartoon in the signature, and then a picture of a building in the thumbnail, how do you get the pic in the thumbnail?

APPROVED!!!!

9q7SPs.jpg

weddingpics082-1.jpg

IgJym4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Do the img brackets (obviously like u typed it) go just before or after or both of the image..? like [*IMG] ~~~~~~~PICTURE HERE~~~~~[*IMG] or how? and thanks that solves my signature pictur eproblem, but how do i solve my thumbnail. picture problem? like urs has a cartoon in the signature, and then a picture of a building in the thumbnail, how do you get the pic in the thumbnail?

Start by going to http://imgur.com and click computer, then start upload....within 10 seconds you will have a list of possible links...you want the one that says message boards....Copy entire link and simply paste in your sig....

To get a smaller version for your thumbnail pic you'll either have to go onto your desktop and edit the size manually (scale it way down and then save it again) or I'd imagine you could stay on imgur.com and click the upper-right corner "MORE SIZES" and select "SMALL SQUARE"....Then use that new link for your thumbnail pic

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Start by going to http://imgur.com and click computer, then start upload....within 10 seconds you will have a list of possible links...you want the one that says message boards....Copy entire link and simply paste in your sig....

To get a smaller version for your thumbnail pic you'll either have to go onto your desktop and edit the size manually (scale it way down and then save it again) or I'd imagine you could stay on imgur.com and click the upper-right corner "MORE SIZES" and select "SMALL SQUARE"....Then use that new link for your thumbnail pic

Thanks, i got 1 down, for some reason, the pics i have on my computer that r jpg will not work on the site, they dont upload, it doesnt work. And i still cant manage to get the profiel pic besides the ones i put into the signature,

APPROVED!!!!

9q7SPs.jpg

weddingpics082-1.jpg

IgJym4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

are you wanting to change your avatar?

Your avatar must be no bigger than 125 pixels by 125 pixels in size.

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 16 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpeg,jpg,png

the one in your about me is too large for an avatar, its 120px × 160px

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

moved from Off Topic to Site Related Discussion as a more appropriate location for this thread

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!