treed44812

Continuing Relationship Evidence

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I am expecting to hear some good news from VSC very soon *(Hopefully) and I will be flying back over to see Ann in two weeks. I plan on gathering a ton of continuing relationship information during this trip. I know the standard ones, flight tickets, pictures, etc.

Any other suggestions?

07/05--------Met Ann in Taichung, Taiwan

01/28/06----Fell in love with Ann over Chinese Lunar New Year in Taichung Taiwan

02/12/06----Ann's birthday

02/26/06---- I leave Taichung amidst a trail of tears

04/06/06-----Ann comes to visit my family and I in NY

06/16/06-----I propose to Ann in Taichung- Happiest Day of my life (So Far!)

07/27/06---- I-129 Sent to Lawyers for review

07/31/06---- I-129F Forwarded to Vermont (let's hope things move along!)

08/04/06----NOA1

08/08/06----Touch

08/11/06----Snail mail receipt of NOA1

Sept 2006- NOTHING

09/27-10/11 Back in Taiwan with Ann, (leaving gets harder everytime)

10/16/06, 1830 Hours: NOA2 !!!!

Touched 10/17,18

10-20-06--- NVC Forwarded to Embassy!

10/26 Packet 3 in her hands!

11/3 Packet 3 sent back, waiting on interview date

11/9 Medical Done- Results back, NEXT STEP- INTERVIEW!!!!

12/5 POE: Detroit

12/22: She goes to SF to see "family", which was actually her other boyfriend.....

12/24: I learn the truth about her deceit and double life.

12/26: ICE, USCIS, and Buffalo Immigration notified- please note the delay was only due to the holiday and I did try to call as soon as I found out....

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Copies of the entry/exit stamp from your passport correlating to the trip is a good one. Some have had pictures made with the date shown in the picture, like the newspaper with the date on it. Just a suggestion, not something you HAVE to do. We used emails sent back and forth as well as the things mentioned above and we were approved with no problems. Hope this helps. :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Phone records/calling cards, and receipts for any gifts and/or engagement ring

6/29 - NEW I-129 mailed to CSC

7/21 - NOA1 issued

9/21 - finally ... my first touch!!

9/21 - NOA2 issued

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

i was wondering if some of you who uses skype to make calls i am trying to print out the call logs but have know idea how to do it there is no options to print them any suggestions would help ..some people have mention before that the print out those call logs from skypee ..

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
i was wondering if some of you who uses skype to make calls i am trying to print out the call logs but have know idea how to do it there is no options to print them any suggestions would help ..some people have mention before that the print out those call logs from skypee ..

This is just a suggestion, but can you copy and paste the logs into, say, Word or Notepad? If that were to work, would the logs have date and time on them?

Just a suggestion :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Also, if you have Microsoft Office, you can do a "print screen" and paste it into Power Point, and probably even Word.

6/29 - NEW I-129 mailed to CSC

7/21 - NOA1 issued

9/21 - finally ... my first touch!!

9/21 - NOA2 issued

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

This is just a suggestion, but can you copy and paste the logs into, say, Word or Notepad? If that were to work, would the logs have date and time on them?

Nope there is no options to copy an paste when in skype window ... idk who some people does it .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I had the screens "print screened", so the dates and numbers would show. I used the "Print Screen" button on the keyboard and then used Photoshop to adjust the images and print them.

From the VJ guide - Proof of ongoing relationship:

Copies of phone bills, cell phone bills, emails (you can edit personal info with a marker), letters (edit personal info also), stamps on the letters (to document the date they were sent), and other written documentary proof. Provide a reasonable amount; two to four of each type. Pick a range of dates up to and including the present.
Edited by Mew

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Nope there is no options to copy an paste when in skype window ... idk who some people does it .

Simple, Have the skype log showing, and that window in focus, that is it is the top window, the Press <alt> and <PrintScreen> this will take a screen shot of only that windwow not the entire screen, then with a program like word pad, or word select a spot in the document and press <shift><Insert> to paste the screen shot, I did this for several pages of skype log, and then printed the resulting word doc.

I just so happen to be a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and do this all the time in the course of my job, also a useful technique for capturing pics of my fiance's webcam.

I dont have phone bills due to having only a cell phone and I never call China with it the cost would break my bank, I discovered Skype almost 2 years ago when it was just getting popular in Europe, and was never heard of here in the states. I sent these logs with my I-129F in place of phone bills and they were acceptable, I noted that they were logs from an ip phone service.

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

I just posted this in another post - but i'll post it again here:

Hi,

We got an RFE for this.

We originally sent copys of bank statements proving we lived in the same town(to show we met) as well as phone records.

At the RFE we sent the following:

- Photos of us together (Christmas).

- Plane ticket.

- Hotel accomodation.

- Letter from mutual friend.

I think they are mainly looking for proof of you both together so i'd recommend a letter from a friend who knows you both together and can acknowledge your positive relationship.

Also any plane tickets and photos are vital.

Phone records didn't seem to be what they were after in my case, but if you have them send them as well.

Its better to provide to much information as opposed to to little.

Also if you are sending plane tickets etc make sure you take copies of them (as you should do for everything in your package)

Goodluck

Steve (staphros)

treed44812

You are referring to evidence of a continuing/bonafide relationship for the interview stage, yes???

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.