jrmejia

court-less relationship

165 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

your definition of 'homesick' is a bit different.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I STAND by my *OPINION + REASONING* when love is very strong..the thing people call bored home-sick is non-existence. Yes love can be giving but when some one is in love? all those excuses disappear.

Boys & Girls I am giving you free lecture about the whole situation. Learn and analyze as much as you can while I supplies last.

It takes like honey it feels like honey but it is not Pure Honey or in Slang "it aint Pure Honey!"

My 2 cents for now boys and girls.

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think JR is just trying to be the new "cool" trouble maker on the board. :rolleyes:

As for jr becoming the resient trouble maker, I seriously doubt it. He's just stumbling throught his own incomplete self-doubts and half truths, no harm to the rest of us.

I STAND by my *OPINION + REASONING* when love is very strong..the thing people call bored home-sick is non-existence. Yes love can be giving but when some one is in love? all those excuses disappear.

Boys & Girls I am giving you free lecture about the whole situation. Learn and analyze as much as you can while I supplies last.

It takes like honey it feels like honey but it is not Pure Honey or in Slang "it aint Pure Honey!"

I think I'm sticking with my original opinion that he's trying to be "cool".

Calling us boys and girls. Giving us a lecture. The overall tone of talking down to us: "Learn and analyze as much as you can"

I think I would take offense at what he's saying; if only I could make sense out of it. :blush:

Timeline

Hello,

We learned in 1st grade "Never throw a stone back if the stock was not thrown at you" I wonder what is the meaning of that boys and girls.

hhmmmm...unless doubting now...

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

My 2 cents !

Edited by jrmejia

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!

We learned in 1st grade "Never throw a stone back if the stock was not thrown at you" I wonder what is the meaning of that boys and girls.

hhmmmm...unless doubting now...

As I've grown older and matured past the first grade; I've learned things myself. I've learned to stand up for others if they are having stones thrown at them.

My fiance is not here yet; so she obviously is not homesick or bored. You clearly are not throwing stones at me; however, your statements on those topics are offensive and I will stand up for those who you are throwing stones at.

Go back to being the old JR. You used to be very optimistic and a hopeless romantic; those are much nicer qualities to have than the ones you are exhibiting lately. :thumbs:

Just my two cents...child.

I think I'm sticking with my original opinion that he's trying to be "cool".

Calling us boys and girls. Giving us a lecture. The overall tone of talking down to us: "Learn and analyze as much as you can"

I think I would take offense at what he's saying; if only I could make sense out of it. :blush:

you just gotta love the way he has become condescending in this thread. :rofl:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

you just gotta love the way he has become condescending in this thread. :rofl:

That's what all the "cool" kids do. I learned that in first grade.

Timeline

so, by your definition of 'homesick' - a spouse would be sick of the home currently living in.

what's up with counseling, mediation, or divorce proceedings?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Why don't you just wait for your fiance to come and see? Every normal person will feel that when you're in a strange place. Having worked/ lived outside the Philippines won't make living in the US without getting homesick or bored, atleast for the first few months.

September 2007-- Met Online (FilipinaHeart.com)
March 12,2009-- Married at Quezon City Hall of Justice
USCIS/NVC STAGE
May 8,2009-- I-130 Sent
August 17,2009-- I-130 Approved
August 26, 2009--case received at NVC
November 5,2009--CASE COMPLETED
USEM MANILA STAGE/ U.S. SOIL
November 17-18,2009--Medical PASSED
December 10, 2009--Interview @ 8:30AM A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
January 25, 2010--FLIGHT(Manila-Japan-Detroit,MI-Buffalo,NY)
February 22,2010-- 2-yr GREEN CARD received
February 26, 2010--SSN received
REMOVING of CONDITIONS
December 22, 2011-- I-751 mailed
February 28, 2012-- Biometrics done

October 10, 2012-- 10-yr GREEN CARD received
NATURALIZATION
January 09, 2013-- sent N-400
January 28, 2013-- Biometrics

May 22, 2013-- Interview Passed- Officially a US Citizen!

Timeline

Let me give you a story about an event in my life after you read it, I will like to hear your opinion on how you would handle it.

Here it goes:

When I was in college in the middle of grad school, I had an ok Job. I wanted to keep that job. One day, the wife of the CEO of the company asked me for a personal favor during work hours. She asked me to go and help one of the member of an non profit organization she has. She told me no ones could help with the technical issue he was having but she thought I could solve the problem.

So I went to this guy and things were going fine. @ 12pm his wife came out and said "guys come and have some lunch" I was hungry and I accepted the invitation. When I sat down on the dining table's seat, a cat came out of nowhere, he came on top of the table and moved his/her tail near the food. Boys and girls, I wanted to puke to say the the least. Not that I am against it but hygiene for me is paramount. Please cat lovers do not feel offended by it. It is just me and my honest opinion okay?

So what would did I do?. I wanted to keep this job and I knew that I was building network. So politely I touched(a bit of fake honey) the food and just talked and talked and not one byte. I was playing with the food. Why did I stay on that table when I was almost getting sick? I was not comfortable with that environment. It was not my happiness. So why did I stay? I wanted to build network and I(fake honey) lied to them a bit by saying I did not eat pork. (it was a delicious pork from the look).

The moral of my story will be your own conclusion boys and girls.

:whistle:

3.gif

• 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!

Timeline

moral of the story? mine? cats are for cooking ! (make good gloves, also can)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.