11 posts in this topic

Who among here received TRANSFER NOTICE TO CSC and did not undergo interview, and received their GREEN CARD/APPROVALS? kindly share!!! thanks a lot!!!=)

Who among here received TRANSFER NOTICE TO CSC and did not undergo interview, and received their GREEN CARD/APPROVALS? kindly share!!! thanks a lot!!!=)

I got transfered to CSC, no interview (yet), but my EAD and AP were approved/have the card. My green card application is still in process though...got an RFE...sent evidence this week, now waiting for response. Not sure, at this point if they would ask me to interview, but we'll see. Hope this helps, B

For information on our K1/AOS/ROC journey please see my 'About Me' page on my profile.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was transferred to CSC and we did not have an interview and we never got the EAd/AP

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

Got transferred about 3 weeks ago, will let you know how it goes.. :)

My Journey:

We met through a study-abroad program in Shanghai, China in August of 2009

We got engaged March of 2010

I received my K1 VISA in 6 months (June-December 2010)

We were married 04/02/2011
I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

Our son was born 02/03/2013

I received my masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology 04/17/2013

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

My husband returned from deployment 06/20/2013

My naturalization journey took 4 months (April-August 2014)

I became a US citizen on 08/01/2014

Received passport in 3 weeks (regular processing)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

There's a 50/50 chance you won't get an interview. Even if the file was transferred to CSC they can still mail it back for interview. While I understand the reason for your post it would be pointless to get your hopes up. Prepare for an interview and if you don't get one, no harm done!

I was transferred and no interview. I know two at least who were transferred and then had an interview.

I my case was filed in end of Sept 2010. I was transfered to MSC and recieved an email on April 19th, 2011 that my husbands greencard was being produced and that we would recieve it in the mail in 30 days. This was without an interview. We did recieve his EAD and AP all the way in Jan and were waiting for an interview but instead just show a card production. Its now the 20th and no greencard in the mail. We changed address but it appears tehy recieved that in time before the case was in card production stage. My mother still lives at the old address so, in turn it wouldnt hinder us no matter where it goes. I made a biometrics appt for June 3rd to find out whats going on and will call this monday coming to the National Service Center. It apparently does happen where people are approved with no appointment. We have no greencard on hand yet to say its 100%. : (

TIMELINE

Marriage : 2009-03-11

I-130 Sent : 2009-06-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-06-03

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-06

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-25

Interview Date : 2009-11-12

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2009-12-03

US Entry : 2010-02-08

I-130 Approval : 2009-08-25

Port of Entry : JFK

POE Date : 2010-02-08

Got EAD Stamp : Yes,EAD Card

Biometrics Taken : Yes

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : MSC Local Office: New York City

Date Filed : 2010-09-23

NOA Date : 2010-09-30

Bio. Appt. : 2010-12-14

Approval Date: 2011-04-19

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received: No

Comments : No Interview, just received a notice online that card processing is in completion. step-sons status is currently still showing the same, last touch on 10/20/2011 and no update as of yet.

Employment Authorization Document

Bio. Appt. : 2010-12-14

Approved Date : 2010-12-20

Date Card Received : 2010-12-30

Advance Parole

Date Received : 2010-11-01

Filed: Timeline

Hello, I just received yesterday in the mail a Transfer Notice (to speed up processing) as well. I have no clue what will happen as well. After reading many posts, it seems many people did not go thru the interview process.... Is this the stage where they look over the I864 and all the other information and determine any REF's if given before sending it off to the local USCIS for interview.???

Hello, I just received yesterday in the mail a Transfer Notice (to speed up processing) as well. I have no clue what will happen as well. After reading many posts, it seems many people did not go thru the interview process.... Is this the stage where they look over the I864 and all the other information and determine any REF's if given before sending it off to the local USCIS for interview.???

Nope you can get an RFE anytime.. Most likely you will not get an interview.. I was transferred too as well as a bunch of other April filers.. Goodluck :) Have you done your biometrics already? Update us on our April filers thread..

My Journey:

I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Filed: Timeline

Nope you can get an RFE anytime.. Most likely you will not get an interview.. I was transferred too as well as a bunch of other April filers.. Goodluck :) Have you done your biometrics already? Update us on our April filers thread..

Hi, yep we did our biometrics already... Hoping to hear something regarding that too soon. Ohhhhhh I sure hope your right about not having an interview. I wonder how they determine who gets one and who doesn't. Do you know why they say once it is sent to CSC that one may not receive an interview? Thanks a bunch.

Hi, yep we did our biometrics already... Hoping to hear something regarding that too soon. Ohhhhhh I sure hope your right about not having an interview. I wonder how they determine who gets one and who doesn't. Do you know why they say once it is sent to CSC that one may not receive an interview? Thanks a bunch.

I suppose because there are great number of AOS applicants, adjusting from k1/work/student/tourist visas.. So to lessen interviews they send some of the k1 applications to CSC and they get approved without approval.. Usually if your local USCIS is busy then thats why it gets transferred. The trend is that there are no interviews, but like anything there is no guarantee because there have been random cases that get sent back. I got transferred 3 weeks ago so I hope to get an approval soon-ish.. Keeping my fingers crossed. Goodluck to you guys as well :)

My Journey:

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.