Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you westlink! My appointment was at 7am i reach there 5:50am so i was the first to be process.

At the check in window they ask for my passport, 2 pictures and interview letter and staple it to my file. they did the finger print and told me to listen for my name. I took the no impediment but they did not ask for it, instead they made me sign a document which stated that i will not get married until i receive my green card.

at about 7:55 i did the interview. they ask me for the following item

1. My joint sponsor recent tax return which is 2012

2. A copy of my joint sponsor, passport and citizenship paper

3. My passport

4. The DHL confirmation Page

that's all the question they ask and said congratulation your visa is approved and will be sent to u via DhL. they gave me a small green paper mark immigrant visa with a number on it. and a Dhl brochure to track my package. the process took about 45 min.

Thank you! That's a new one! A copy of joint sponsor's passport and citizenship paper. Congrats again Simj32!

Edited by Westlink

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Thank you westlink! My appointment was at 7am i reach there 5:50am so i was the first to be process.

At the check in window they ask for my passport, 2 pictures and interview letter and staple it to my file. they did the finger print and told me to listen for my name. I took the no impediment but they did not ask for it, instead they made me sign a document which stated that i will not get married until i receive my green card.

3. My passport

that's all the question they ask and said congratulation your visa is approved and will be sent to u via DhL. they gave me a small green paper mark immigrant visa with a number on it. and a Dhl brochure to track my package. the process took about 45 min.

3. My passport

Congratulations Simj32!!!

PD 21st August 2006dancin5hr.gif

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

It is a real roller coaster, a very emotional journey for a lot of us.

So true! Thank you for starting this thread. I cannot put into words how helpful it has been! star_smile.gif

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Timeline

So true! Thank you for starting this thread. I cannot put into words how helpful it has been! star_smile.gif

Yes, I agree that it is very helpful having this thread. Thanks Westlink!!!

C'mon guys! Don't let me get emotional here! I thank you all very much!cray5ol.gif

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats simj32. I wish you success and prosperity in whatever you hold dear in your life.

I have been on a high with Fb-1 news. I now will have to search the net to try and find some new FB-1 information to maintain my FIX until july 10th 2013 when I can get a real high again.

True F1Junkie style wink.pngwacko.png

Edited by f1junkie

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Timeline

Hi y'all. I'm new here and my PD is 08 March, 2007. Stay blessed!

Hi Harrold Welcome. I have add you to our watch. See link below:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/337740-f1-watch-list/page-13#entry6288011

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

Hi everyone, i've been following this thread for a long time but i just registered today. Hope everything will turn out okay for all of us biggrin.png

Welcome Skyhigh2511! I add you to our watch list here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/337740-f1-watch-list/page-13#entry6288011

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

Thank you! That's a new one! A copy of joint sponsor's passport and citizenship paper. Congrats again Simj32!

You are welcome! thanks to Grace A for giving me the check list for the interview. i realize yesterday that a lot of people showed up for the interview not knowing what to take with them. the embassy is expecting you to go by their check list. i took everything on the check list because i wasnt sure what they would ask for. here is the website for the check list in case they dont send it to you.

travel.state.gov/pdf/medical/KNG-MED-ENGL-0001-1302.pdf

Timeline

You are welcome! thanks to Grace A for giving me the check list for the interview. i realize yesterday that a lot of people showed up for the interview not knowing what to take with them. the embassy is expecting you to go by their check list. i took everything on the check list because i wasnt sure what they would ask for. here is the website for the check list in case they dont send it to you.

travel.state.gov/pdf/medical/KNG-MED-ENGL-0001-1302.pdf

Thanks Simj32! But I went an the site already, read and made a copy. I am still getting the no-impediment. Good that you post it here, was thinking of doing it too.

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

Congrats simj32. I wish you success and prosperity in whatever you hold dear in your life.

I have been on a high with Fb-1 news. I now will have to search the net to try and find some new FB-1 information to maintain my FIX until july 10th 2013 when I can get a real high again.

True F1Junkie style wink.pngwacko.png

thank u

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

3. My passport

3. My passport

It seems like this document " A copy of my joint sponsor, passport and citizenship paper" is not required in US embassies in other countries.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.