Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Guys ....an update for u all....today i received I/L for March.......I am very Happy..so.Our F1 moves 1 week for now....now lets see how much more does they go.... I wish it moves even more :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hi Krishh_Gem, I'm a new member. I would like to know why you did not get you i/l back in October or December 2010 when they were working on cases from February 2006. Please let me know.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My Friend...with Priority Date...11 Feb got 14 march as Interview date....So will move 1 month for sure....

I changed a new company and his Uncle is owner of it...so he gave me that news..but will get confirmation soon...lets C...Finger Cross...

chiku can you call your friend and get sure about the exact situation of your friend pd and category? if u can please let us know

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

chiku can you call your friend and get sure about the exact situation of your friend pd and category? if u can please let us know

Man he is in UK and i am in USA...so hard to get hold of him...but has already sent mail to him waiting for his reply...i m as desperate as you...

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Man he is in UK and i am in USA...so hard to get hold of him...but has already sent mail to him waiting for his reply...i m as desperate as you...

thanks chiku it seems like we have to wait until the end of this week to see the real advance... any way it is too close and vb will get out..... by the way i love india and i hope to visit it in the future

Edited by mohamed el bakr

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I know that we have a full lot of 2006 people who already done with their cases almost .....

but what about COA guys?? any update?? 2007 people, please share something if anyone receiving COA recently in F1 .....

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Guys ....an update for u all....today i received I/L for March.......I am very Happy..so.Our F1 moves 1 week for now....now lets see how much more does they go.... I wish it moves even more :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

that's a great news, congratulations Krishh, but I am somehow desperate too, because your visa journey will be finished soon and then we will loose you

If is true that he s pd is 11 Feb and he got IL for march , than he must be F1 , because no other category is waiting february, f4 is in april , f2a is in november , so

I think it is soon to be happy from this news, lets wait for his/her answer to chiku e-mail

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well I got nowhere with NVC they told me the same story visa numbers are not yet available and we don't have a time frame blah blah... I'm in the states so to call the embassy in San Salvador is going to cost me so I'll wait a few more days and if I don't hear anything I will call. Another issue I have is that I had an attorney because I used to work for her. I requested to have her removed back in October and I received confirmation that she was no longer the attorney of record but today they told me that she still is listed as the Attorney so she might get the notice of my interview before I do.

Essy make sure you call them as soon as you see the VB and your date is current. The NVC should be able to tell you whether or not a date for your interview was scheduled so just give it some more wait and see what will happen after the VB is published k... Just be on top of things and ensure that you call them

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Big congratulations!!!

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It is confirmed that vb moves 1 month as chiku said coz i also got my il today for march vb........

COngrats Vishu!!! Yay! I am so happyyyyyyy :dance: tell us the exact date so that Nevermindz can update teh watchlist pls... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: COngrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.