Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Nevermind correct my PD in your watch list bcs i am not 08 march. MY PD is 01 March. Hope to get my interview letter next time

?

No need to correct it, it already appears as: VINI515-----------------01MAR06

Nevermind, would you please update Julie's interview date on the Watch List please? She is sitting for the interview on 19th March. Thank you a lot!

Updated!

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hello guys

I have a question, I've searched in Mumbai interview scheduls, there are only 2 F1 in march in the list (over 22 pages interview appointments), and at US embassy in Ankara there are only 3 interviews in the months of february (it's not updated for march), whats happening? have the F1 applicants been reduced suddenly or something?

2 months movement would be fantastic, it will end this ordeal. My sister PD is March 27, 2006. I hope that she will receive he I/L by April not later than that, we have waited soooooooo long.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This time will be for sure 15 february or max 22 february , bsc the guy above has PD 23 feb. and didn't receive IL. Next month lets hope for 2 months, i need only 3 weeks movement to get IL.

What guy above?

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This time will be for sure 15 february or max 22 february , bsc the guy above has PD 23 feb. and didn't receive IL. Next month lets hope for 2 months, i need only 3 weeks movement to get IL.

I agree with you vini515, its gonna be 15 or 22 of Feb.

And hopefully you will get your IL by the end of this month.

As much as I would like it to be 2 months jump for the April VB (since my PD is in the last week of march) , I highly doubt it. They just started with 2006.

Remember 1 week ago we were all getting depresed since no one had received their IL first day or two of the month thinking we are stuck agan. Then when folks started to get ther IL, people start talking about 1-2 months movement.

I know, I know, we cant help it, having waited for this for so long but please be a bit realistic and dont raise your hopes too much, to avoid major disappointment later.

Lets be happy with 3-4 weeks movement/month every month, anything more than that is just a bonus.

Anyway, I dont know if you guys have called the NVC number to listen to the VB dates this month or not, but since website wasnt updated yet, I thought I call and see what the recording says. Guess what, as I had mentioned in an earlier post few months ago, that the NVC Telecom department does not seem very smart, well, the recording is still playing the November dates :bonk: .

Check it out: (202) 663-1541

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.