Amby

California set to teach gay history and rights in schools

219 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I don't think people generally choose to have their lives be much harder than they would be otherwise.

personal experiences effect ones choices & decisions. and no. before anyone thinks it, i do not have any issue with gay people. its their life if they choose to be gay, its none of my business.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:lol: BS! personal experiences & choices decide who or what people become.

Sure, who doesn't love gays? That's why people choose gaydom as a lifestyle - because being gay is so great! :rolleyes:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

People don't choose to be gay, it's something they are born as.

:lol: BS! personal experiences & choices decide who or what people become.

Sure, who doesn't love gays? That's why people choose gaydom as a lifestyle - because being gay is so great! :rolleyes:

SMOKE knows the scientific consensus leans strongly towards homosexuality being (at least in part) genetic. He is trolling you gaylords and you're all falling for it.

personal experiences effect ones choices & decisions. and no. before anyone thinks it, i do not have any issue with gay people. its their life if they choose to be gay, its none of my business.

It's as bizarre to think one chooses to be homosexual as it is to think one chooses to be heterosexual. It's not a choice or conscious decision. That said, there are people who choose to have same sex sex without being homosexual, and there are people who choose to have sadistic sex, masochistic sex, voyeurist sex etc, etc, etc.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

SMOKE knows the scientific consensus leans strongly towards homosexuality being (at least in part) genetic. He is trolling you gaylords and you're all falling for it.

We all know gayness is triggered by not being breast fed adequately as a child.

It's a sickness imo.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

But your belief in ending the concept of marriage in terms of other legal definitions has thus far not extended to you not wanting to take advantage of it. And you're still announcing your relationship to the world in VJ username, etc. So you really can't make the argument that you keep your private life private when anyone on the internet can find your relationship history.

this is a random website out there of millions.

No one can type in my full name and find me.

Nice try though.

I don't know any of you and come to this site as a guide like anyone else. None of you know jack about my personal life other than my reason here. This isn't exactly 'public' either. It's a site dedicated to those in a certain situation. Nothing more than that. So trying to compare this to publicly dressing up and flamboyantly strutting my stuff is absurd.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

this is a random website out there of millions.

No one can type in my full name and find me.

Nice try though.

I don't know any of you and come to this site as a guide like anyone else. None of you know jack about my personal life other than my reason here. This isn't exactly 'public' either. It's a site dedicated to those in a certain situation. Nothing more than that. So trying to compare this to publicly dressing up and flamboyantly strutting my stuff is absurd.

Because that's how you can tell someone is gay isn't it Paul? How ignorant are you, really?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Because that's how you can tell someone is gay isn't it Paul? How ignorant are you, really?

He lives in Texas, I dont' think they have adequately developed Gaydar™ yet.

It's a sickness imo.

Really? I'm sure they don't like ignorant people, but I dont' see them rallying to make you go away.

Indy.gif

He lives in Texas, I dont' think they have adequately developed Gaydar™ yet.

Really? I'm sure they don't like ignorant people, but I dont' see them rallying to make you go away.

They don't even think of trying to push that gay ####### up here in Alaska and for good reason. California is becoming nothing more than a cesspool these days for the sick and degenerate.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."