Amby

California set to teach gay history and rights in schools

219 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

as long as they keep it private I don't care. I'm tired of reading about gay #######. They keep shoving that disease in everyones face. Peeps should concentrate more on cancer imo.

If "that disease" you're talking about is AIDS, it affects more than just the gay community. Furthermore, you won't have it waved in your face if you don't have an HIV infected man's ####### being in close proximity to your face. So one has to wonder, under what circumstances do you feel that this is being shoved in people's face?

Indy.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You say lots of things Paul, but just because you say them doesn't make them true. That you can't imagine how or why homosexuals have been and are discriminated against specifically points to your ignorance, either willful or otherwise. Yeah, discrimination against homosexuals is simply a product of those flamboyant gays with a vivid imagination Fabulous :thumbs:

Seriously? This is your response?

Look at you even trying to make homosexuals a 'special' class of citizens.

Does the truth bother you really that much? I get it, I do. Everyone wants to have a worthy cause to fight and will do anything against anyone who comes against that cause.

The problem with the sympathizers when it comes to discrimination on sexuality is that they fail to realize how much it's the same as almost any other form of non-racial discrimination. They Want it to be racial discrimination because it helps further an agenda in society. At the end of the day, it's no different than the kid in school who gets kicked, beat up, wedgied, laughed at in the locker room for stupid reasons.

People make fun of/harass that of which is different and not normal. It's life. We have consequences in soceity for those who do harass/assault people for whatever reason. Sorry, welcomet to the real world, that's how it is.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

and to those calling homosexuality a disease. Get real and grow up.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Keep your homophobia at home.

One element of Homophobia deals with the person wrestling with their own gayness (yada yada)

so The homophobic... being a gay should have a WELCOME VOICE on the topic..... why are you trying to shut some gays down?

We're here we're #######..... and some of us are homophobes too.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

One element of Homophobia deals with the person wrestling with their own gayness (yada yada)

so The homophobic... being a gay should have a WELCOME VOICE on the topic..... why are you trying to shut some gays down?

Danno, maybe that is your interpretation of what is gay. I have heard others, like, you're not actually gay unless you've been a catcher. Either way, both definitions are wrong, as you are usually.

Indy.gif

Timeline

In fact, if one looks at AIDS worldwide, most infections occur through unsafe heterosexual contact.

But we never look at homosexuality or it's related subjects globally..... if we did we would see how few voices in the world

see it as anything other than a dirty perversion.

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

Is it just me or did Danno just "come out" on this thread?

But we never look at homosexuality or it's related subjects globally..... if we did we would see how few voices in the world see it as anything other than a dirty perversion.

Again, the point being made is that heterosexual contact is the #1 vector of HIV infection worldwide. Focus.

Edited by \

Timeline

Danno, maybe that is your interpretation of what is gay. I have heard others, like, you're not actually gay unless you've been a catcher. Either way, both definitions are wrong, as you are usually.

I'm impressed with your mastery of the topic, I won't ask -who you studied under.

B-)

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Have you lived in a big city during a gay pride parade?

Gay pride, that's all that anyone ever comes up with. Same rubbish old points over and over again.

Saying gay people are somehow imposing themselves on you because of gay pride is irrational.

Timeline

I fail to see the relevance. The point being made here is that AIDS is not a "gay" disease. Do try to focus.

A rose by any other name........

New Aids cases.

newAidsCases.gif?t=1274844031

William Penn