Pamela&Terry

What Documents we have to send to the USCIS for the K1

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello, I know there is a lot of information in the website and even here in the forum.

But we apply once and the petition and was denied 6 months later saying that we did not send all the documents. This time we don’t want to make any mistake so if someone can take the time to write one by one what exactly we have to send with the application I will be very grateful.

Thank you so much!

Pamela

Pamela

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hello, I know there is a lot of information in the website and even here in the forum.

But we apply once and the petition and was denied 6 months later saying that we did not send all the documents. This time we don't want to make any mistake so if someone can take the time to write one by one what exactly we have to send with the application I will be very grateful.

Thank you so much!

Pamela

Your kidding right? Don't mean to be rude but do you want us to fill it in too/ You need to do a lot of reading my dear. Follow this.

http://www.visajourn...content/k1guide :no::whistle:

Edited by Barbara J

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yup its already written out one by one.

Maybe you should print out the guide so you can have it right in front of you instead of on the computer. That way you can cross off the items as you collect them.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

But we apply once and the petition and was denied 6 months later saying that we did not send all the documents. This time we don’t want to make any mistake so if someone can take the time to write one by one what exactly we have to send with the application I will be very grateful.

Thank you so much!

Pamela

It definitely is a really confusing process. The best thing to do is look at this link and follow the guide.

Guide

Also, there are examples of the forms that you can look at to make sure you fill things out right.

Examples

Good luck.

Timeline

Your kidding right? Don't mean to be rude but do you want us to fill it in too/ You need to do a lot of reading my dear. Follow this.

http://www.visajourn...content/k1guide :no::whistle:

you dont mean to be rude, but that is rude, I have done a lot of reading and is not because I dont want to read, I was just checking to be sure, if you dont want to answer you dont have to, This is a post and if someone answer and is gentle and kind great. I really dont understand why you have to answer that way. I think you dont get that We already apply and im just checking because we dont want to make a mistake again.

anyway I guess thats the way you are...

It definitely is a really confusing process. The best thing to do is look at this link and follow the guide.

Guide

Also, there are examples of the forms that you can look at to make sure you fill things out right.

Examples

Good luck.

Thank you so much that is what I was looking for. I havent notice there was a guide here in visa.journey. Thank you a lot!!

God bless you

Pame

Pamela

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you so much!

Pamela

Show us what you got so far and that way we can double check it for you.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8066925138937638623#
Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thank you so much!

Pamela

You didn't get an RFE?

Read the guides and instructions over and over, ask specific questions if you have any and then send it in. It really is not difficult at all.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Show us what you got so far and that way we can double check it for you.

thank you I will make a list now that I read the guide from visajourney. I will right back

thanks!

Pamela

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.