Obama 2012

Activist Women Create "Slut Walk" In Retaliation To Comments from Officer

365 posts in this topic

The only thing scarier than an old ####### with grey hair is an old ####### with grey hair that sings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaYR5lwzomE

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

This content was part of OT back in her day.

Yeah, we didn't have silly little sub-sub-sub-categories so we could keep the crowds under control ;)

Either way, even back in 2004 when VJ was nothing more but 3 sub-fora tall, RAPE was never OK.

Never.

So drinking with a gay friend (or someone who is willing to experiment) is out of the question.

That's a thread killer.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I guess you were drinking with a dude who was gay, had a few drinks, got a a bit tipsy, it would totally be okay if squeezed your a$, grabbed your balls and pushed you in the men's room for a good put from the rough that would be ookay, right?

I mean drinking = consent, so it must be

Friends don't let friends drink with gay friends.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey you might not know which way the wind blows when you agree to the drink. It happens. If your gaydar isn't properly tuned it's your fault and it probably means you consented to a hot gay rogering

Roger's got his game face on.

Rather strange that a thread about a rubbish-tip of a city has gone on to (so far) 20th page, :lol:

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

I believe the law would disagree with you. Glad to see rape condoned on VJ -- it's about time.

Who's condoning rape?

Slim, you seem to have a poor understanding of the laws of this country. Maybe this is why you were locked up? It would be wise to familiarize yourself with the laws of this country. For instance, because a woman wears a short skirt and has a few beers, doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you, nor is it any legal defense for any form of rape.

Can you explain to me why the cops can say, "It doesn't matter if you don't remember driving the car... you were still driving." and you're convicted of DUI yet in other instances you're not responsible for your own behavior while you were drinking because you can't remember what you did?

yeah taht might be the case but that isn't what slim said

What did I say? I said if you drink, you consent to what comes next.

Too many people on here are blaming this supposed incident on the guy and not taking into account the irresponsible actions of the ladies involved. In no way, shape or form am I saying guys can rape any girl who has a sip of alcohol. But, what I am saying is when you drink and do dumb stuff you're responsible.... unless you're a woman who changed her mind.

How is she lying about not being 'that kind of girl'? You seem to be saying, yet again that dressing a certain way (which is still not been usefully defined) indicates ones willingness to have sex without actually engaging in the 'do you fancy a shagging? conversation. No, it does not. No matter what way someone is dressed you have to actually have that conversation and what is more, a woman can still turn around and say no even once petting has started. So, no, there is no, if you buy her a drink then you can expect sex in return if a girl dresses like a ####### consent So, if you feel that in order to get into someone's pants you have to lie to them then you are not much of a human being, much less much of a man.

It's pretty traditional in our society for girls to act like they don't engage in promiscuous behavior on a regular basis. It's also the man's "job" to try to convince them that it's OK to do so.

I didn't make that up - that's just the way it is. I'm sorry you don't like it but those aren't my rules.

I'm guessing that these nice chaps don't stop for anything once they get going, after all, a ####### who says no is nothing but a ####### teaser that needs a good rogering to show her who's boss.

A ####### who says no is walking home.

So I guess you were drinking with a dude who was gay, had a few drinks, got a a bit tipsy, it would totally be okay if squeezed your a$$, grabbed your balls and pushed you in the men's room for a good put from the rough that would be ookay, right?

I mean drinking = consent, so it must be

It wouldn't be OK with me since I'm not into gay dudes. But, then again, I'm not going to go home alone with him (after just meeting him) lay in bed with him and make out for a while, engage in intercourse... and then claim the next day that he took advantage of me. Regardless of how I was dressed.

What kills me about this thread is how so many of you are so quick to defend a woman who makes stupid choices while drunk. Where are you when she's out driving her car while drunk?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"