Obama 2012

Activist Women Create "Slut Walk" In Retaliation To Comments from Officer

365 posts in this topic

That's why god invented booze. It's kind of evens up the odds so to say.

If she consents to drinking, she consents to what comes afterwards.

Are you suggesting that because less women are interested in casual sex than men then it's ok to lie to people you don't respect to get something you want and after you've got it slag off the person you got it from and infer that they asked for it by dressing slutty? That seems a very admirable solution to me.

Sounds good to me. If she's going to lie about "I'm not that kind of girl" then I have no problem lying about "I really like you."

You know what you *want*, but what you *need* is a good rogering!

All those who say, "I'm not that kind of girl" turn into that kind of girl after a good rogering.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Sounds good to me. If she's going to lie about "I'm not that kind of girl" then I have no problem lying about "I really like you."

All those who say, "I'm not that kind of girl" turn into that kind of girl after a good rogering.

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Slim, you seem to have a poor understanding of the laws of this country. Maybe this is why you were locked up? It would be wise to familiarize yourself with the laws of this country. For instance, because a woman wears a short skirt and has a few beers, doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you, nor is it any legal defense for any form of rape.

Edited by The Dude
Indy.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah - that's probably got to be up there as one of the more outrageous posts on here.

I think someone is trying a little too hard to offend, at least you'd hope so. The alternative is rather odious...

Yeah - that's probably got to be up there as one of the more outrageous posts on here.

I think someone is trying a little too hard to offend, at least you'd hope so. The alternative is rather odious...

Oh, I assume it was a wind up. Disgusting, but a wind up.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I believe the law would disagree with you. Glad to see rape condoned on VJ -- it's about time.

He wasn't condoning rape with that post. What he was saying is that gals go to the bar to look for guys, they get drunk and they have sex. That pretty much sums it up.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I honestly just thought people went to bars to have alcohol and socialize while drinking with other people. Silly me to think that the ladies that go drinking really want to get some, because they are supposed to consent to everything that happens when we guys become dis-inhibited. I should have used my fake ID back in the day some more then. :(